AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-12-03, 11:13   Link #121
Tsundere Louise
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Tristinian Academy of Magic
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Lol. True. Its really weird to see Gohan in super saiyan mode after Buu saga.
I really want to see how Toiryama will explain that one...
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic214404_2.gif
Tsundere Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 12:22   Link #122
amaterasu4
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Shame Car
Why do Goku and Vegeta have their classic outfits? Goku has the uniform he used in the fight against Piccolo, while Vegeta's armor is from Cell's arc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsundere Louise View Post
I really want to see how Toiryama will explain that one...
He already pulled a really weird explanation to make Vegetto defuse inside Buu's body. It can't get stranger.
amaterasu4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 13:49   Link #123
Blaat
AS member for 10 years
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
I'm beginning to wonder if the girl in the red dress is Videl unless Akira Toriyama has forgotten about her like he did with Lunch.
__________________
Blaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 16:04   Link #124
amaterasu4
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Shame Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
I'm beginning to wonder if the girl in the red dress is Videl unless Akira Toriyama has forgotten about her like he did with Lunch.
You are making me quote the Abridged Series: ...Who?
amaterasu4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 17:03   Link #125
kakakka
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Was this posted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The official site wrote:
鳥山明参戦。オールスターキャストで蘇る本物の「ドラゴンボール」
更に、この歴史的プロジェクトに、原作者の鳥山明が原作・ストーリー・キャラクターデザインとして名を連ね る。描かれるのは、全宇宙の運命を賭けた魔人ブウとの壮絶な戦いから数年後の物語。全宇宙のバランスを保つ 破壊の神・ビルスが長い眠りから目覚めてしまった!フリーザを倒したというサイヤ人の噂を聞きつけて、悟空 の元へやって来るビルス。久々に現れた強敵を前にワクワクする悟空は、界王の忠告も無視してビルスに戦いを 挑むが、その圧倒的なパワーを前に手も足も出ずに敗れてしまう。「地球にはもっと破壊しがいのあるヤツがい るといい…」不気味な言葉を残してビルスはその場を去っていった…果たして悟空たちは破壊の神を止めること ができるのか!?べジータ、悟飯らおなじみのZ戦士たちのバトルが見られるのはもちろん、なつかしのあのキ ャラクターが登場するなど、鳥山ワールド満載のオールスターキャストで描かれる本物の「ドラゴンボール」が ここに誕生!2013年春、新たなドラゴンボール伝説幕開けを決して見逃すな!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rough translation of the plot:
The story takes place a few years after the battle against Majin Buu. Birusu, a god of destruction who maintains the entire universe's balance, now has been awaken from his long sleep! He comes for Goku after hearing the rumor about a Saiyan who defeated Freeza, and against Kaio's advice, Goku challenges him, but he can't do anything against Birusu's massive power. "There must be a tougher guy on the earth", says Birusu, and then he leaves the place. Can Goku and his friends stop the god?!
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/view...t=2720#p596388
http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/movie/201.../introduction/
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 17:33   Link #126
Blaat
AS member for 10 years
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
So Super Saiya-jin overpoweredness has caused the universe to be imbalanced. I'm liking the idea.
__________________
Blaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 19:01   Link #127
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
I'm beginning to wonder if the girl in the red dress is Videl unless Akira Toriyama has forgotten about her like he did with Lunch.
It's definitely Videl. She's near Mr. Satan and Buu, and if you look at the design on her shirt, it's a devil.

Quote:
"There must be a tougher guy on the earth", says Birusu, and then he leaves the place.
Cue Super Saiyan 3 Vegeta! Or, maybe more realistically, Mystic Gohan.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 20:17   Link #128
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Cue Super Saiyan 3 Vegeta! Or, maybe more realistically, Mystic Gohan.
I say Veggito/Gogeta.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 20:33   Link #129
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
He comes for Goku after hearing the rumor about a Saiyan who defeated Freeza,...
At this point, does Freeza's power still relevant?

I mean, SS Trunks killed him with only one slice of sword (reduced him to bits and then blast him to smithereens as a bonus) and adult Gohan destroyed him with a single punch to the gut. No big deal .
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 20:43   Link #130
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
At this point, does Freeza's power still relevant?

I mean, SS Trunks killed him with only one slice of sword (reduced him to bits and then blast him to smithereens as a bonus) and adult Gohan destroyed him with a single punch to the gut. No big deal .
That's not canon though.
Then again I have no doubt in my mind that adult Gohan could do that.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 20:43   Link #131
Haohmaru
The Invincible Samurai
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Gairyu Isle, Japan
Age: 28
Yeah, my thoughts exactly. How is Freeza even remotely relevant. And why is this Birusu so in aw of Freeza's power when he's so much stronger than him? It's like a K1 fighter being impressed by a mere street thug.
Haohmaru is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 20:46   Link #132
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
I say Veggito/Gogeta.
Definitely won't be Vegito. Absolutely not. It's either Mystic Gohan, SSJ3 Vegeta, or SSJ3 Goku after Goku probably only used Kaio Ken the first time they fought.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 20:52   Link #133
Haohmaru
The Invincible Samurai
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Gairyu Isle, Japan
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Definitely won't be Vegito. Absolutely not. It's either Mystic Gohan, SSJ3 Vegeta, or SSJ3 Goku after Goku probably only used Kaio Ken the first time they fought.
This would be the most retarded way of getting defeated ever (no offense). Just imagine a SSJ3 fusion with Vegeta and Goku. MAKE IT HAPPEN TORIYAMA!!
Haohmaru is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 20:56   Link #134
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Better yet, SSJ3 Vegitto!

Now THAT'S what you call overkill.
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 21:01   Link #135
kakakka
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
At this point, does Freeza's power still relevant?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haohmaru View Post
Yeah, my thoughts exactly. How is Freeza even remotely relevant. And why is this Birusu so in aw of Freeza's power when he's so much stronger than him? It's like a K1 fighter being impressed by a mere street thug.
I think it's more about how much infamous Freeza was. It does not need to be about power levels as much about hearing about how he blew up planets after another.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 21:18   Link #136
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
I think it's more about how much infamous Freeza was. It does not need to be about power levels as much about hearing about how he blew up planets after another.
But at Birusu’s level (according to the synopsis), someone who can defeat Freeza is no more than a small fry (in terms of power). Why would he be interested in such individual and seek to fight him? From what I remember, Kaioo-shin said that Majin Buu is even more notorious than Freeza since a long time ago. So, it would make more sense if Birusu would come after Goku because he defeated child Buu (which is the original Buu known for his cruelty).

Btw, is there anybody here who misses Ubh/Uub? XD
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 21:35   Link #137
kakakka
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
But at Birusu’s level (according to the synopsis), someone who can defeat Freeza is no more than a small fry (in terms of power). Why would he be interested in such individual and seek to fight him? From what I remember, Kaioo-shin said that Majin Buu is even more notorious than Freeza since a long time ago. So, it would make more sense if Birusu would come after Goku because he defeated child Buu (which is the original Buu known for his cruelty).
As I said, the reason does not need to be about power levels. (Also, I thought Freeza's terror reigned longer than Buu, since Buu got quick contenders/opponents, while Freeza doesn't for a long time) It might also be a hint to that guy's likes/personality; he's like a balancer, and Frieza getting defeated by the one from the race he oppressed might be more interesting to Burisu(?).
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 21:41   Link #138
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
As I said, the reason does not need to be about power levels. (Also, I thought Freeza's terror reigned longer than Buu, since Buu got quick contenders/opponents, while Freeza doesn't for a long time) It might also be a hint to that guy's likes/personality; he's like a balancer, and Frieza getting defeated by the one from the race he oppressed might be more interesting to Burisu(?).
In my previous post, I wasn’t talking about power levels anymore though. I was comparing how Majin Buu is more notorious (destroying planets and killing a number of Kaioo-Shins) than Freeza if we’re talking about reputation. I don't think how long the period itself is more important than the deeds. For example, Black Beard is well-known as the most scary pirate even if he's only lasted for a short period of time.

Anyway, we need more info about this indeed.
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 21:48   Link #139
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haohmaru View Post
This would be the most retarded way of getting defeated ever (no offense).
It's pretty much what happened in the first Cooler movie, the second Cooler movie, the Super Android 13 movie, and Goku's fight against Pikkon. It's not without precedence.

Quote:
Just imagine a SSJ3 fusion with Vegeta and Goku. MAKE IT HAPPEN TORIYAMA!!
They have that in Dragon Ball Heroes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Btw, is there anybody here who misses Ubh/Uub? XD
Doubt it. He was in half an episode and GT. Pan has a bigger fanbase than he does.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 21:56   Link #140
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Pan has a bigger fanbase than he does.
But of course. Fans want to see a hot female Super Saiyan!
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.