AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-12-02, 18:21   Link #1401
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Unknown
Age: 29
^It's funny because I've read posters that will absolutely sing with joy to the lack of Neko.

Which I find strange because she's so cute, but to each their own I guess.

Maybe they're just not cat people. I don't undestand them either. Cats are just so cute. =3
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 18:58   Link #1402
Jerseykid
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
a mouse with a sword of damacles was awesome
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 19:51   Link #1403
Kakkou
( `ω´)v
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Then again, there are very few Japanese seiyuu who speak fluent German. (Ironically enough, Weissman's seiyuu Kakihara Tetsuya can speak fluent German, having lived in Germany for much of his life.)
As someone who's been wanting to hear Kakki speak German for a long time, I was so disappointed Weissman never spoke a single line of it in the flashback. What a waste!
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic101701_1.gif
Panel taken from here (NSFW-ish). Translation/type by some /a/non.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 21:59   Link #1404
Tworble
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
I'm kind of surprised that no one has mentioned this.

But I thought those mice acting exactly like Scepter 4 and HOMRA respectively was absolutely adorable.
I want doujins of this.

It was probably lost in all the specula about who the Silver King is and the student on the phone were, but did anyone else think the random student helping Kurkuri and the gang looked oddly familiar? Look at his face when he says "That guy"
Tworble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 00:09   Link #1405
Divino
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern-san View Post
no Neko in latest episode.


I've been thinking and I really wonder about the Colorless King. How is a King chosen? I know the novels more or less said something about that but can the power randomly go to some person? I'm sure Kuro's master didn't want someone like Totsuka's killer to be his successor. And how can some kind of spirit become King?
I am guessing the body Shiro is in right now belongs to that Kitsune spirit.
Divino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 16:16   Link #1406
Vanish
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Age: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to Vanish
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
I know heavily accented [insert language here] sounds weird, but must people make such a big deal out of it every time it happens in anime? :/
Yeah, that can be annoying. However except Dengar and myself no one even commented on the German lines so that's good, right? When they suddenly started talking German right at the beginning I was just caught off guard. If say, they would have kept on talking like that for like 5 minutes though, then I would have had a problem. Otherwise heavily accented languages aren't something I mind, and no one else should.
Vanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 16:21   Link #1407
Julio C
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Santa Barbara
Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
It was funny how that bastard tried to threaten Mikoto by taking Anna away. You do not take a man's loli and get away from it.
__________________
Julio C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 19:48   Link #1408
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: in a van by the river
Interesting episode....wasn't expecting NONE of the MCs to appear, though I'm starting to think that it's not going to end well for everyone involved...especially Team Black/White....

though this episode had me thinking of some possible parallels for the future:

Spoiler:
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-04, 00:57   Link #1409
Divino
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
Interesting episode....wasn't expecting NONE of the MCs to appear, though I'm starting to think that it's not going to end well for everyone involved...especially Team Black/White....

though this episode had me thinking of some possible parallels for the future:

Spoiler:
I think its pretty clear that they were making a reference to our main trio. Hopefully they dont meet the same fate as their predecessors.
Divino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-04, 05:51   Link #1410
kuromitsu
我、勝てり!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Yeah, that can be annoying. However except Dengar and myself no one even commented on the German lines so that's good, right? When they suddenly started talking German right at the beginning I was just caught off guard. If say, they would have kept on talking like that for like 5 minutes though, then I would have had a problem. Otherwise heavily accented languages aren't something I mind, and no one else should.
Oh, it wasn't just this forum, I read other reactions elsewhere and they were all "OMG LOLZ GERMAN"... and earlier there was all the "OMG LOLZ ENGRISH" in this thread, and everywhere else.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-04, 17:49   Link #1411
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: in a van by the river
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
I think its pretty clear that they were making a reference to our main trio. Hopefully they dont meet the same fate as their predecessors.
Especially since Weissman went mad.

I didn't realize though that the Lt that Weissman was chatting with was the Gold King later on.
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-04, 18:39   Link #1412
mistress_kisara
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
The synopsis for episode 10 (Kaleidoscope) is out can someone translate it?
http://k-project.jpn.com/story/
__________________
mistress_kisara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-04, 20:06   Link #1413
Divino
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistress_kisara View Post
The synopsis for episode 10 (Kaleidoscope) is out can someone translate it?
http://k-project.jpn.com/story/
Spoiler for summary:


I am going to be so mad if the main trio doesn't show up in this episode.
Divino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-04, 21:51   Link #1414
GundamZZ
残念美人
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
The summary doesn't say much.

Spoiler for episode 9's after credit rolling preview:
__________________
流麗のヒステリア Hysteria of flowing beautifully
三つ腕のリヒティ Lichty of three arms
重剣のクロエ Chloe of giant sword
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust
GundamZZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 09:28   Link #1415
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Shit just got real:
Spoiler for lol:


Spoiler for Woot?:
__________________
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 16:38   Link #1416
Defade
寂しがりのひねくれ者
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
I think it's highly possible our trio is going to show up....probably at the end of the episode though. GoRA's twitter did state that SCEPTER4, HOMRA and our Shiro/Kuroh/Neko trio's motivations and feelings are going to come together in episode 10.

Also, spoiler for PV? lol
Spoiler:
Defade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 17:14   Link #1417
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Shit just got real:
Spoiler for lol:


Spoiler for Woot?:
*sees first pic*DAS EXTREMER SEXY FRAULEIN!
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 22:46   Link #1418
Divino
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defade View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for episode:
Divino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 23:16   Link #1419
Defade
寂しがりのひねくれ者
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
Spoiler for episode:
I'm fairly certain it is and that the bulk of episode 10 will be Munakata vs Reisi, but my impression was that the trio is going to show up at the end of episode 10 to intercede, because that seems like an impactful way to end an episode.

Also, I really don't think the writers will purposely leave out the main trio for more than one episode....or at least, I hope so. They're the three characters I'm most interested in.
Defade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 23:48   Link #1420
Divino
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defade View Post
I'm fairly certain it is and that the bulk of episode 10 will be Munakata vs Reisi, but my impression was that the trio is going to show up at the end of episode 10 to intercede, because that seems like an impactful way to end an episode.

Also, I really don't think the writers will purposely leave out the main trio for more than one episode....or at least, I hope so. They're the three characters I'm most interested in.
Me too. Everybody else seems so invested in Homra and Scepter 4, but to me the Trio is what makes the plot move forward, and I am also really curious about Shiro and what he really is.
Divino is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, bishonen, fantasy, gang, supernatural

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.