AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-12-02, 10:32   Link #2661
chaosprophet
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brazil
They announced a broadcast on niconico live, on December 9th 18:00-25:30 Japan time. It will consist of:

18:00-18:30 "AKB0048 Assault! Guerrilla Channel" Part 1
18:30-21:30 Episode 1-6 of the first season
21:30-22:00 "AKB0048 Assault! Guerrilla Channel" Part 2
22:00-25:30 Episode7-13 of the first season

The AKB0048 Assault! Guerrilla Channel is a talk with the following members:
AKB48's Team B member, Ishida Haruka (Kanata's VA)
AKB48's Team A member, Satou Sumire (Mimori's VA)
Kanda Akemi (Yuuko's VA)
Shiraishi Ryouko (Takamina's VA)
Kawamori Shouji (Original Creator and Chief Director)

On it they will talk back about the first season. There will also be information about the second season that they have yet to disclose to the public. It seems it may also have a bit of footage from it.

Well... wanna watch! @.@
__________________

Last edited by chaosprophet; 2012-12-02 at 22:03.
chaosprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 15:16   Link #2662
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
Do you have the source for that name? I once found one place saying her name was that, but others didn't. The place didn't say where they got it, and i found the name to sound a bit fishy with the given name just being Atsuko and the surname being the exact same one as Tsubasa, although if they were sisters I would expect it to be mentioned already on the scenes where Tsubasa thinks of Acchan on season 1.

EDIT: Looking around more, it does seems to be indeed a rumor that got out of hand. On the Japanese wikipedia they list it but saying on that side that a source is needed. On the japanimation website they used to have it there (as it's possible to see through google's cache for it), but now they took that part down.
Yeah, thats where I got it from. Silly me.
__________________
Old McDonald had a farm...Eyey Eyey O...And on his farm he had a Khzithak...Eyey Eyey O...With a ARHHFAHHAAAAAAAAARRRGIIIAAA HELP AAAUUU HELP! IT'S GNAWING OFF MY...
asaqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 21:20   Link #2663
Azuma Denton
~AD~
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
They announced a broadcast on niconico live, on December 9th 18:00-25:30 Japan time. It will consist of:

18:00-18:30 "AKB0048 Assault! Guerrilla Channel" Part 1
18:30-21:30 Episode 1-6 of the first season
21:30-22:00 "AKB0048 Assault! Guerrilla Channel" Part 2
22:00-25:30 Episode7-13 of the first season

The AKB0048 Assault! Guerrilla Channel is a talk with the following members:
AKB48's Team B member, Ishida Haruka (Kanata's VA)
AKB48's Team A member, Satou Sumire (Mimori's VA)
Kanda Akemi (Yuuko's VA)
Shiraishi Ryouko (Takamina's VA)
Kawamori Shouji (Original Creator and Chief Director)

On it they will take back about the first season. There will also be information about the second season that they have yet to disclose to the public. It seems it may also have a bit of footage from it.

Well... wanna watch! @.@
Ah, thanks for sharing...
Will look forward to the talk session...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 07:00   Link #2664
sa547
Senior Member
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philippines
Age: 37
Dunno what Sumire's (Mimori) saying to Kakazu (Tsubasa) in this tweet:
Quote:
わあ!ありがとうございます♡みもりちゃん予習しなければ〜笑“@yumi_kakazu: @sumire_princess 見てたよ〜(*☻-☻*) また00の収録でね♪”
But yes, it has to do with the show.

BTW, this one got a huge load of AR Carddasses:
http://daraceriadestiasa.tumblr.com/...is-is-too-cute
__________________

Last edited by sa547; 2012-12-03 at 10:30.
sa547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 18:37   Link #2665
chaosprophet
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brazil
Interesting on AKB Gaiden manga you have an AKB0048 school, similar to how it is on Episode 0 Manga. The Kenkyuusei are students on that school, where they learn both the standard subjects like math and languages, plus the akb00 related ones like performance and fighting. They also have optional classes related with the successor names, where they learn how to be like them, for instance, how to do that ahiru mouth on Tomochin classes. So students can have classes related to a name they want to succeed.
__________________
chaosprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-04, 01:19   Link #2666
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
I notice all of Makoto's swimsuit pics shows her rather nicely grown rack. God Makoto is "bishoujo idol story" incarnate. Each of the trainees is an archtype incarnate.
__________________
Old McDonald had a farm...Eyey Eyey O...And on his farm he had a Khzithak...Eyey Eyey O...With a ARHHFAHHAAAAAAAAARRRGIIIAAA HELP AAAUUU HELP! IT'S GNAWING OFF MY...
asaqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 07:59   Link #2667
chaosprophet
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brazil
They started a new site called Katagiri Tsubasa Official Blog. It just started so the first post is more like a hello. It says something about giving us AKB0048 backstage info. Not sure what exactly they mean with it. I can think of giving us backstage on the anime production, or they actually come up with what the characters would be doing and post it.
__________________
chaosprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 08:11   Link #2668
sa547
Senior Member
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philippines
Age: 37
Now bookmarking that... Thanks!

Quote:
ツバサ〜( ▽ ` )♪ “@AKB0048_anime: AKB0048総支配人・片桐ツバサのオフィシャルブログ『希望について』がアメーバブログにてスタートし ました! http://t.co/SVKLkoOE #akb0048 #akb48”
https://twitter.com/yumi_kakazu/stat...08150435594241
__________________
sa547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 00:56   Link #2669
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Argentina
Been thinking about possible outcomes on the whole: "Who's going to be the center nova?"

There's a bunch of outcomes possible so I'll list them.

A) They are all center novas (Unlikely)
B) There's two center novas.
C) There's one center nova.
D) All of the understudies could be center novas and it could be a rotating position.

Now for my explanation on all of them.

A) It is my understanding that this is a whole galaxy in conflict, so the chances are that if it's a whole galaxy, AKB is just doing what an ant does to a tree. Almost nothing. If all of the girls were center novas, they'd be able to find members for 8 more teams surely.

B) There's two center novas. I don't really have to point at who I'm talking about do I? Nagisa and Chieri. They are THE prime candidates for center nova, but there's actually TWO teams as well. Chieri or nagisa could get "promoted" to the other team, and a slot opens up for a 76th generation (the one after Kanata's was 76, right?) in the "understudies" which I believe will be promoted to a full team soon enough.

C) There's one center nova. Here, there's three options, but only one I think possible. Chieri, Nagisa and Kanata. If there's only one CN, in my belief, it should be Kanata as she has shown that she's the leader of the whole group, and proved her worth in the last live. The whole "Kanata = Takamina" ruse is just for us to feel bad about Takamina and throw us off balance. Kanata COULD have been Takamina, but now Takamina has gone back to the green haired Takamina (what's her name again?). "So what about Kanata?" She's the center nova, that's what she is.

You ask, so what of Chieri and Nagisa? They'd be Yuuko and Takamina from the next generation, notice how they both admire Yuuko in one episode. Chieri on the other hand has a lot of that captain aura (taking out her Micsabre before the rest of the girls during the last live), so she'd be Takamina.

D) Just what the name says. They are all center novas but they create a rotating position depending on who wants to play the role.

Thoughts?

Arty
__________________
Arturia's Writing Den

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Arturia Polaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 06:52   Link #2670
chaosprophet
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturia Polaris View Post
A) It is my understanding that this is a whole galaxy in conflict, so the chances are that if it's a whole galaxy, AKB is just doing what an ant does to a tree. Almost nothing. If all of the girls were center novas, they'd be able to find members for 8 more teams surely.
There may not be that many successors names available in the story to make 9 teams, although I guess you could have as many teams of full of kenkyuusei as you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturia Polaris View Post
B) There's two center novas. I don't really have to point at who I'm talking about do I? Nagisa and Chieri. They are THE prime candidates for center nova, but there's actually TWO teams as well. Chieri or nagisa could get "promoted" to the other team, and a slot opens up for a 76th generation (the one after Kanata's was 76, right?) in the "understudies" which I believe will be promoted to a full team soon enough.
Not sure if two center nova could work. But in that case I would expect a battle between Nagisa (who I believe it's very likely the next Acchan) and Yuuko for the position. I remember on the interview with Kawamori how he said they made Acchan graduate because the focus was the Kenkyuusei, and the Yuuko x Acchan rivalry could take the focus away from them. If the girls become successors I think that rivalry may be used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturia Polaris View Post
C) There's one center nova. Here, there's three options, but only one I think possible. Chieri, Nagisa and Kanata. If there's only one CN, in my belief, it should be Kanata as she has shown that she's the leader of the whole group, and proved her worth in the last live. The whole "Kanata = Takamina" ruse is just for us to feel bad about Takamina and throw us off balance. Kanata COULD have been Takamina, but now Takamina has gone back to the green haired Takamina (what's her name again?). "So what about Kanata?" She's the center nova, that's what she is.

You ask, so what of Chieri and Nagisa? They'd be Yuuko and Takamina from the next generation, notice how they both admire Yuuko in one episode. Chieri on the other hand has a lot of that captain aura (taking out her Micsabre before the rest of the girls during the last live), so she'd be Takamina.
I don't see Kanata as a possible center nova as she already seems to fill the captain role. and in that case I could see her succeeding a name of a past or current team captain of AKB, like Mariko (although Yuka seemed set on that) or Umechan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturia Polaris View Post
D) Just what the name says. They are all center novas but they create a rotating position depending on who wants to play the role.
This wouldn't be much different than what it currently is though. As there is no Center Nova currently, the center varies for each song.
__________________

Last edited by chaosprophet; 2012-12-06 at 17:02.
chaosprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 16:58   Link #2671
Kazu-kun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
Not sure if two center nova could work. But in that case I would expect a battle between Nagisa (who I believe it's very likely the next Acchan) and Yuuko for the position. I remember on the interview with Kawamori how he said they made Acchan graduate because the focus was the Kenkyuusei, and the Yuuko x Acchan rivalry could take the focus away from them. If the girls graduates I think that rivalry may be used.
Just wanted to point out Yuuko doesn't have the glow of a Center Nova, so she's pretty much out of the race already. There may be some angst from her part as she realizes she doesn't have it, but she can't be Nagisa's rival.

And let's not kid ourselves. There are only two characters who are plausible candidates for the Center Nova position: Chieri and Nagisa. The others got to glow that bright only because the soil in Lancastar was saturated with dualium, but only Chieri and Nagisa glowed that way beforehand.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic39230_3.gif
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 17:03   Link #2672
chaosprophet
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brazil
In the end the quality is still low, but at least most of the text is readable now. They also forgot to scan one of the pair of pages from the interview of vol 2 booklet. I will get to it in the future. Well... here is the scans of Volumes 1-4:

Spoiler for Booklet Vol 1-4:
__________________
chaosprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 17:03   Link #2673
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Argentina
^^ I agreed with that outlook until yesterday when I rewatched the last episodes.

Chieri and Nagisa are similar, but who'd win in a race between both of them? It's a huge risk to tilt one way or another because the fanbase is split, and I consider them to be fairly equal. Nagisa has that Acchan aura (and ribbon) but Chieri has more elegance, more style and more leadership.

And also, Kanata is no longer viewed as Takamina at least not by quadruple S.

Arty
__________________
Arturia's Writing Den

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Arturia Polaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 17:19   Link #2674
Kazu-kun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
In the end the quality is still low, but at least most of the text is readable now. They also forgot to scan one of the pair of pages from the interview of vol 2 booklet. I will get to it in the future. Well... here is the scans of Volumes 1-4:

Spoiler for Booklet Vol 1-4:
Thanks a lot for the scans!
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic39230_3.gif
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 20:36   Link #2675
chaosprophet
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brazil
Something interesting that I got from the stage 5 checkpoint from the vol 3 booklet:
"襲名メンバーや76期生の私服は、オリジナルメンバーの私服を元にアレンジしているものが多い。 "
If I'm understanding this correctly, it says many of the successors and the 76th generation casual clothes are based on the original members casual clothes... Which could mean a more knowledgeable fan of AKB can guess which names the 76th will succeed by comparing the clothes they use (or maybe are they based on kenkyuusei members?).
__________________
chaosprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 22:33   Link #2676
Kazu-kun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
Something interesting that I got from the stage 5 checkpoint from the vol 3 booklet:
"襲名メンバーや76期生の私服は、オリジナルメンバーの私服を元にアレンジしているものが多い。 "
If I'm understanding this correctly, it says many of the successors and the 76th generation casual clothes are based on the original members casual clothes... Which could mean a more knowledgeable fan of AKB can guess which names the 76th will succeed by comparing the clothes they use (or maybe are they based on kenkyuusei members?).
I can only remember Takamina the 5th using Takamina's casual clothes and Chieri using a suit that Yuuko used in a PV (but that's not casual clothes so it might not count).
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic39230_3.gif
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 01:05   Link #2677
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
I will translate some of Nyan Nyan's dislikes

-Firing the AK-48 rifle (She wont tell anyone though)
-Animals (Mostly pigs and cats, so calling her Nyan Nyan is slightly insulting)
-Gags.

Favorite foods include Tempura, Pasta, Heart Shaped Sweets and something sour (don't worry, she doesn't feel the sourness)

Makoto predictably hates melons since it reminds her of her flat chest everytime she eats it. Takamina loves everything Makoto hates though (but don't ever give her milk)
__________________
Old McDonald had a farm...Eyey Eyey O...And on his farm he had a Khzithak...Eyey Eyey O...With a ARHHFAHHAAAAAAAAARRRGIIIAAA HELP AAAUUU HELP! IT'S GNAWING OFF MY...
asaqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 04:01   Link #2678
sa547
Senior Member
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philippines
Age: 37
Funny, the blocky font that they use for the names look familiar -- I use that in some my Macross aircraft profile renders -- USAFAmarillo.

Otherwise I'm quite pleased to see those scans. Thanks.

BTW, even if it's largely fan-voted, on the Biglobe list, Next Stage is now the 7th most-anticipated show for next month.

EDIT: darn, too late for the show. :|
http://live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv117207246
__________________

Last edited by sa547; 2012-12-08 at 07:42.
sa547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 03:45   Link #2679
chaosprophet
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brazil
I wanted to watch the live broadcast that starts in 15 minutes but got a "isn't available in your region"... orz

EDIT: New post from the "Tsubasa's Blog", seems like there will be an early screening of next stage episode 1 (ep14) on the 22th at the Akihabara UDX Theater.
__________________

Last edited by chaosprophet; 2012-12-09 at 08:30.
chaosprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 04:15   Link #2680
Raiga
tl;dr
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 22
First PV for next stage is up on the official site~

__________________
Raiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action-adventure, idols, musical anime

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.