AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2012-12-06, 14:40   Link #1801
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

^
its don kanonji, It must be him!

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 17:31   Link #1802
Taco Bell
Gordita's for Everyone

i don't get it. They say that only with their permission they can see the soul king and enter the palace. Kisuke said that aizen saw the soul king. So does that mean aizen got taken their in the past?
Taco Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 22:26   Link #1803
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
i don't get it. They say that only with their permission they can see the soul king and enter the palace. Kisuke said that aizen saw the soul king. So does that mean aizen got taken their in the past?
Yes it's weird, maybe he could see the king in the past for some reason one of the members of the division 0 allowed him to see or just one day the king came to the Soul Society

Quote:
BTW, who is the person greeting the spirit king? Should we know him?
The king must be an "untouchable"
Old 2012-12-07, 00:18   Link #1804
Calca
Brina!

Here's a question. Do you think the Spirit King is an all-powerful final-bossesque being? Or just a weak being who is protected?

IMO I think he's quite strong because of his eyes. They are similar to Aizen's evolved form which leads me to think they are similar beings. Though Aizen achieved his artificially.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 00:52   Link #1805
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
Here's a question. Do you think the Spirit King is an all-powerful final-bossesque being? Or just a weak being who is protected?

IMO I think he's quite strong because of his eyes. They are similar to Aizen's evolved form which leads me to think they are similar beings. Though Aizen achieved his artificially.
I feel like the Spirit King is probably crazy strong, but weird as f*ck too. I get the impression he doesn't get out/interact with people much.

I'm wondering if regular shinigami are even able to be in the Soul King's presence if he has mad soul pressure like Aizen briefly had without dying or becoming incapacitated. Might explain why he's been removed to a separate realm.
Old 2012-12-07, 01:55   Link #1806
The Small One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post

Maybe he is a bit of both.
If he were all-powerful, he wouldn't need any guards, especially no powerful ones.
Maybe he is super strong, when he is awake, but becomes extremely week from time to time.
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 02:03   Link #1807
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

yes maybe he sleeps all the time haha no but seriously the king must be very powerful but it does not prevent him from wanting to have the best shinigami beside him in his personal Royal Guard is not weird
Old 2012-12-07, 02:17   Link #1808
Marcus H.
Hunk o' Burning Love

Quote:
yes maybe he sleeps all the time haha
It fits an "old geezer" image more.

Contact me on Wikia, MyAnimeList and Hummingbird.
MyAnimeList Status|| Watching: 35. Completed: 208. Plan to watch: 35.

Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 04:07   Link #1809
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

I think maybe the 0 division plays 2 roles, sort of. The first being the insanely powerful, broken OP Shinigami that are sort of like the final goal of the more ambitious shinigami(Kinda like becoming one of the Yonkou from one piece or becoming pirate king) and also, just the Spirit king's gaurd, whether or not they're necessary for his/it's safety is something yet to be revealed, I think.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 04:17   Link #1810
bonsobon

So, just to confirm, Aizen tried to turn himself into an Ouken in order to enter the Spirit King's realm correct?
bonsobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 07:27   Link #1811
ronin myael
lost ronin

peaches! lol

this chapter reminds me of the time when ichigo first set foot in soul society, there's really nothing new about this place. i was expecting something more ethereal. hmmm...
Old 2012-12-07, 17:56   Link #1812
tomboy8888
Bloody Vampire Lover

Pfff... gotta share this... it's been bugging me since I realized it...

In the hot spring, you first see this big, beautiful Strawberry sitting around... then the fruit of the Sakura tree... then a large, red pineapple... and finally,... a peach. Fruit soup, anyone?

Ok, a little more serious, about the Soul King. Technically, all you see of it is a slim form, eyes, and a bit of the hair line. The form of the soul king reminded me of the 21st card of the Major Arcanna in a traditional Tarot deck. The World card. Where the person portrayed is traditionally androgynous, or hermaphroditic... So, I'm still waiting for the big reveal.
Old 2012-12-08, 00:30   Link #1813
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

I wonder what made ​​the water so effectively to heal the hurt ... something not easy to reproduce even if Unohana do not know ... he must be a scientist to be able to reproduce this water? And Unohana's not like Urahara or his Kurotsushi therefore could explain why it did not this technique in this capacity?
Old 2012-12-08, 02:55   Link #1814
Calca
Brina!

If I were a character in this manga, I wouldn't want to be a captain. I've decided I would have everyone call me "war potential".
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 21:37   Link #1815
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

If I was a character in this manga, I'd kill myself because Kubo would damn me anyway....
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 22:01   Link #1816
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

if I was a character in this manga I want to be a lieutenant of the 4th Division
Old 2012-12-10, 00:36   Link #1817
SeanQ

I don't see the point in explaining the healing process to a teenage boy...just take his ass to the soul king already and have him save the world...it's not like he's going to become the world's greatest doctor...or maybe he is after this war is all over...iono a complete waste of chapter...
Old 2012-12-10, 06:28   Link #1818
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

How terrified of Unohana's teacher must Urahara be that he never caved in under the pressure of Unohana's smile-threats and taught her to make the hot springs? If this is the something separating her from reaching her mentor's level, I can imagine that she could be quite forceful (in her own way) in wanting it from Urahara.
Even if she didn't know about it, I'd be surprised if he didn't use it to appease her at some point in his career.
dragonmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 10:52   Link #1819
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
How terrified of Unohana's teacher must Urahara be that he never caved in under the pressure of Unohana's smile-threats and taught her to make the hot springs? If this is the something separating her from reaching her mentor's level, I can imagine that she could be quite forceful (in her own way) in wanting it from Urahara.
Even if she didn't know about it, I'd be surprised if he didn't use it to appease her at some point in his career.
I could be wrong, but I doubt Kubo put that much thought into it. I see it as just a means to provide explanation for Urahara knowing such an advanced healing technique when that isn't really his forte. I also see it as Kubo not being all that creative and basically just repeating the same scene we've already seen with Yoruichi and Ichigo and making it a bit more elaborate. And then of course tying the two scenes together through Urahara which feels somewhat forced
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 16:02   Link #1820
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

In any case if the "yakuza" to try to teach the secret of his Unohana water, it is possible that Unohana board not able to learn? Because it is not a "scientific" ...?

Tags
bleach, chapter