AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-12-08, 16:41   Link #1341
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
my prediction when mana show up again then that time she not mana we know anymore,no different then puppet or weapon that only have objective to eliminate spirit.
Then it will up to her brother to bring her back to her senses and the same capturing her heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomCalibur View Post
He looks pretty. Not bad at all. The other guys who are also good at cross dressing that i like are : Shinobu Nanjo(Tsuki Tsuki!), Kamito Kazehaya(STnBD), Ayumu(KWZDK?)
Technically I think he falls under Gender Bender.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 21:59   Link #1342
fazri
blacksun king
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: jakarta,indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Then it will up to her brother to bring her back to her senses and the same capturing her heart.
when that happen i belive that time will show who he is truly.
real power,real identity and why he can absorb spirit power.
__________________
fazri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 02:57   Link #1343
imbuement
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
when that happen i belive that time will show who he is truly.
real power,real identity and why he can absorb spirit power.


I truly hope that he isn't Spirit King or something like that. Or everything Efreet did just for try "recollect" his harem and "recharge" his power again.
imbuement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 03:00   Link #1344
fazri
blacksun king
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: jakarta,indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbuement View Post
I truly hope that he isn't Spirit King or something like that. Or everythin. Efreet did just for try "recollect" his harem and "reload" his power again.
nah i belive shido is son from the first spirit that come to this world 30 years ago with human.
that spirit is also the one who make other spirit born so shido can collect their power if they give him opening.
__________________
fazri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 20:40   Link #1345
endarion88
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Gensokio
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
nah i belive shido is son from the first spirit that come to this world 30 years ago with human.
that spirit is also the one who make other spirit born so shido can collect their power if they give him opening.
isn't this a gigantic incest? XD
__________________

if you love jrpg support progect phoenix! http://projectphoenix.info/
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 22:21   Link #1346
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
isn't this a gigantic incest? XD
I don't think so, if a spirit is his mother he must have lost its power first.
__________________
Your last hope!
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 05:01   Link #1347
endarion88
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Gensokio
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
I don't think so, if a spirit is his mother he must have lost its power first.
it was a joke....
__________________

if you love jrpg support progect phoenix! http://projectphoenix.info/
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 09:17   Link #1348
m4rc0s
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Brazil
Age: 23
i just found out the new 4-koma spin-off manga "DATE A ORIGAMI" that "village idiot" is doing if anyone want to chat about is very good. (stalker lvl over 9000)

sorry about my english,never took any lesson and i'm self learning.
m4rc0s is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 13:29   Link #1349
Red_Zeal_Knight
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Hmm sound perfect for stalker wannabees
Origami the perfect role model plus seem Shiduo don't know his being watched
Red_Zeal_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 17:02   Link #1350
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
It has 2 chapters for long time, I wonder if there are some chinesses translations at least.
__________________
Your last hope!
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 18:32   Link #1351
Insane
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Age: 19
In which manga magazine it is being serialized btw?

Ack, maybe i should just take a look at JCafe. They have everything.
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 18:40   Link #1352
nfsac
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lineage 2 -
Age: 23
I saw some scans up to chapter 4 I guess but it stoped for a while now. Sad.
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 20:11   Link #1353
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
In which manga magazine it is being serialized btw?

Ack, maybe i should just take a look at JCafe. They have everything.
Date A Live Manga Shounen A (Kadokawa Shoten)
Date A Origami Age Premium
Date Ast Like Fujimi Shobou
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 10:20   Link #1354
fazri
blacksun king
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: jakarta,indonesia
i have two theories.
1.shido son from first spirit and human.
2.mana and shido is the first spirit that spilt him self.
__________________
fazri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 11:18   Link #1355
m4rc0s
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Brazil
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
i have two theories.
1.shido son from first spirit and human..
maybe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
2.mana and shido is the first spirit that spilt him self.
too crazy to be true.
m4rc0s is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 13:51   Link #1356
imbuement
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
2.mana and shido is the first spirit that spilt him self.
Please ! This is not a Hentai manga.
If that true, then... They should "combine" again.

Hehe ! Just joke !

But, you mean this thing ?
imbuement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 18:18   Link #1357
fazri
blacksun king
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: jakarta,indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbuement View Post
Please ! This is not a Hentai manga.
If that true, then... They should "combine" again.

Hehe ! Just joke !

But, you mean this thing ?
that only my theories.
but if one of them is really true then that explain why shido can absorb spirit power,and use some of it.

enderion88 your signature pic is from where?
i mean the chara.
are they AST member?
__________________
fazri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 18:43   Link #1358
Insane
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
enderion88 your signature pic is from where?
i mean the chara.
are they AST member?
Hyperdimension Neptunia (dunno which version). I think he already mentioned it several pages ago. The character designer is Tsunako, the same as the illustrator of this LN, that's why they look very similar.
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 11:40   Link #1359
DevotionFX
紅月の瞋願
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Thailand
PV ver1.2 >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=c4xH8yzY3Pw

On air : 2013/4

//me ;; Okay...
DevotionFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 21:33   Link #1360
Scarletknive
Meister
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Hyperdimension Neptunia (dunno which version). I think he already mentioned it several pages ago. The character designer is Tsunako, the same as the illustrator of this LN, that's why they look very similar.
The V Version. And yes, they looked similar due to Tsunako being the character designer of the game, and the illustrator of the LN.(Though why some people think they are AST members?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevotionFX View Post
PV ver1.2 >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=c4xH8yzY3Pw

On air : 2013/4

//me ;; Okay...
Not this season... Guess I have to wait...
__________________
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, angelic spirits, comedy, drama, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, romance, science fiction, shounen, tragedy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.