AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sakurasou

Notices

View Poll Results: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 11 22.92%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 16 33.33%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 14 29.17%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 14.58%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-12-11, 16:33   Link #61
Zavie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
Of course Shiina is to blame about that poor poor Rita could not handle the reality that someone is better thant her.
I never have the impression of Rita hating on Mashiro for the fact that she is better than her in Fine Art. I think the core problem is that Mashiro's talent did make Rita's love or even hard work for art suffer. If someone is better than you, so be it. But if that someone being better than you and make the surrounding to turn against you, that would be a very different story. And yes, it is very hard to take that in.

I'm not talking about Rita and Mashiro now, but just take this as example. Me and another guy taking a lesson together. I'm doing good on the subject but that other guy does even way better, if not the best. If it's just that, then I won't have a problem with him. But then, you get the comparison talk from the teacher about you and him, saying hurtful stuff that you are inferior to him, and even telling you to give up. And that coming from someone you probably has been respecting half of your life. The pressure would be tremendous you know, and it would be even harder if the guy in question is a nice and kind in general that you cannot outright hate. It would be even harder if that guy is my best friend, it's not the most pretty feeling to have I know, but I believe we all have it, accepting that is hard.

For Rita to endure the hardship of being compared to genius, having no ally to share her love and passion on the subject, not even having someone to hate, to vent her frustration on for 10 years, it is truly kindness and passion of her for both Mashiro and Fine Art imo.


So yeah, it's totally not like you said. Rita doesn't hate Mashiro because she is better than her. It is because Mashiro bring better has made her suffer for a very long period of time. She was struggling to choose between her pasion and the dearest friend she has.

I still think she is feeling guilty as hell for teaching Mashiro manga and making stray away from Fine Art just because of some ugly moment in her life. I'm glad that she still stand strong at the end of this episode regarding her opinion for Mashiro though.
__________________
Zavie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 16:55   Link #62
Kaoru Chujo
Minase Inori
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Good episode, well constructed and played. I was bowled over by Rita's acting, especially in the more emotional scenes. Checked the end-credits for who played her: the great Kawasumi Ayako (Fuu in Samurai Champloo, Lafiel in Crest of Stars, Saber in Fate Stay/Night, Nodame in Nodame Cantabile). No wonder.
__________________
MINASE Inori 水瀬いのり age 18. 2010 Occult Academy (Akari). 2011 Uta no Prince-sama 1000% (students). 2012 Nukko (Sumire), Symphogear (minor roles). 2013 Love Lab (Suzu), Super Seisyun Brothers (Kohara Shiyo). 2014 Robot Girls Z (Gre-chan), Nobunaga The Fool (Chibihane, Toku), Black Bullet (Mibu), Is the order a rabbit? (Chino), Sugar Soldier (Kisaragi Makoto), Gargantia OVA (Rima), Locodol (Mirai), Aldnoah.Zero (Eddelrittuo), Sora no Method (Noel).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | summer 2014 previews | summer 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: | Mahouka Koukou | Glasslip | Tokyo Ghoul | Sailor Moon Crystal | Locodol | Ao Haru Ride | Hanayamata | Aldnoah.Zero | Nozaki-kun | Magimoji Rurumo | Zankyou no Terror | Tokyo ESP | Rokujouma no Shinryakusha | Love Stage!! | Jinsei | Rail Wars | Blade Dance | Himegoto
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 18:13   Link #63
starlol
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, ignore this post if someone else did post about it.

Rita grandfather probably expected Rita to be good because of her background. 'Genes'
__________________
starlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 18:21   Link #64
Insane
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Age: 18
Meh, talent is basically nothing but the most unfair thing in the world.

Talented people are the most frustating ones to surpass, but the combinations of talent+passion+hard working people (like Mashiro) are much worse.
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 21:04   Link #65
HandofFate
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Good episode, well constructed and played. I was bowled over by Rita's acting, especially in the more emotional scenes. Checked the end-credits for who played her: the great Kawasumi Ayako (Fuu in Samurai Champloo, Lafiel in Crest of Stars, Saber in Fate Stay/Night, Nodame in Nodame Cantabile). No wonder.
hm, I enjoyed all those roles, but I actually didn't notice anything much with Rita's VA in this one lol. She does have a huge range though.
__________________
...
HandofFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 21:18   Link #66
Dauerlutscher
I never asked for this
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
What I meant about Shiina is that her obliviousness to everything else going on around her hurts her ability to empathize with others at times. If she wasn't for her bad social skills and inability to focus on anything that doesn't interest her, she might have seen the clues going on around her (people leaving, Rita pushing her away, etc), but due to her social problems, she didn't notice anything. Heck, even after Rita went off on her, she didn't understand because she's never had to feel jealous of anyone.

I've honestly got a difficult time dealing with characters like that. Reminds me of Medaka from Medaka Box-- characters that are so perfect in something that they don't even know what normal human feelings are. I'm not sure whether to feel sorry for them or not. I'm just not a fan of those types. They're characters that are hard to empathize with because they're made out to be more than human.
And she is still not at fault for Rita's misery. Everyone is responsible for his own life and when something doesn't go how you want, simply because someone is better than you, you have to learn o deal with it in a healthly way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zavie View Post
I never have the impression of Rita hating on Mashiro for the fact that she is better than her in Fine Art. I think the core problem is that Mashiro's talent did make Rita's love or even hard work for art suffer. If someone is better than you, so be it. But if that someone being better than you and make the surrounding to turn against you, that would be a very different story. And yes, it is very hard to take that in.
Shiina never made anyone turn against Rita. She did not force or manipulated anyone to do that, those people did that on their own.


Quote:
I'm not talking about Rita and Mashiro now, but just take this as example. Me and another guy taking a lesson together. I'm doing good on the subject but that other guy does even way better, if not the best. If it's just that, then I won't have a problem with him. But then, you get the comparison talk from the teacher about you and him, saying hurtful stuff that you are inferior to him, and even telling you to give up. And that coming from someone you probably has been respecting half of your life. The pressure would be tremendous you know, and it would be even harder if the guy in question is a nice and kind in general that you cannot outright hate. It would be even harder if that guy is my best friend, it's not the most pretty feeling to have I know, but I believe we all have it, accepting that is hard.
Not that guys fault that he is better than you and that you got compared to him. And gettzing compared is normal if you work on the same field. I

Quote:
For Rita to endure the hardship of being compared to genius, having no ally to share her love and passion on the subject, not even having someone to hate, to vent her frustration on for 10 years, it is truly kindness and passion of her for both Mashiro and Fine Art imo.
It' sad for Rita but it is nothg Shiina is to be blamed for and it doesn't justify Ritas bullshit.

Quote:
So yeah, it's totally not like you said. Rita doesn't hate Mashiro because she is better than her. It is because Mashiro bring better has made her suffer for a very long period of time. She was struggling to choose between her pasion and the dearest friend she has.
Clearly don't see it like you. The whole reason of this conflict was that Shiina was better than her, and that's whay she tried that nonse with the manga.

Quote:
I still think she is feeling guilty as hell for teaching Mashiro manga and making stray away from Fine Art just because of some ugly moment in her life. I'm glad that she still stand strong at the end of this episode regarding her opinion for Mashiro though.
Ryuusuke made her understand how dumb she behaved, so it's good for now.


All in all I can say that I feel disgusted.
We have two groups of people. The people with talent, group A. Normal people, group B.

And since last week I have only seen a lot of jealousy from people of group B an I have seen how some people of this group were trying to justify
- why it is right to hate talented people,
- why it is right to blame other people(for example the talented people) for their own shortcomings and for their own misfortune instead on just accepting that someone is better and learn to deal with it in a healthly way
- that they force their expections on others.

This comment below mine is also a good example what is wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Meh, talent is basically nothing but the most unfair thing in the world.

Talented people are the most frustating ones to surpass, but the combinations of talent+passion+hard working people (like Mashiro) are much worse.
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 21:32   Link #67
Kaoru Chujo
Minase Inori
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
hm, I enjoyed all those roles, but I actually didn't notice anything much with Rita's VA in this one lol. She does have a huge range though.
For me, it was the emotion Kawasumi-san conveyed. It was as if the character actually felt those strong feelings.
__________________
MINASE Inori 水瀬いのり age 18. 2010 Occult Academy (Akari). 2011 Uta no Prince-sama 1000% (students). 2012 Nukko (Sumire), Symphogear (minor roles). 2013 Love Lab (Suzu), Super Seisyun Brothers (Kohara Shiyo). 2014 Robot Girls Z (Gre-chan), Nobunaga The Fool (Chibihane, Toku), Black Bullet (Mibu), Is the order a rabbit? (Chino), Sugar Soldier (Kisaragi Makoto), Gargantia OVA (Rima), Locodol (Mirai), Aldnoah.Zero (Eddelrittuo), Sora no Method (Noel).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | summer 2014 previews | summer 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: | Mahouka Koukou | Glasslip | Tokyo Ghoul | Sailor Moon Crystal | Locodol | Ao Haru Ride | Hanayamata | Aldnoah.Zero | Nozaki-kun | Magimoji Rurumo | Zankyou no Terror | Tokyo ESP | Rokujouma no Shinryakusha | Love Stage!! | Jinsei | Rail Wars | Blade Dance | Himegoto
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 21:49   Link #68
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
And she is still not at fault for Rita's misery. Everyone is responsible for his own life and when something doesn't go how you want, simply because someone is better than you, you have to learn o deal with it in a healthly way.
Point is, had Shiina been more aware of what Rita was going through all those years, all of this could have been avoided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
Shiina never made anyone turn against Rita. She did not force or manipulated anyone to do that, those people did that on their own.
Not directly but she is still a part of the cause, or rather her indifference and lack of awareness is part of the cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
It' sad for Rita but it is nothg Shiina is to be blamed for and it doesn't justify Ritas bullshit.
This goes all the way back to what I've said last week about not caring for other people's opinions/feelings and just doing what you want.

Shiina might not be directly responsible, but she certainly didn't do anything to help and wasn't even aware of her friend's suffering. Anyone with a conscience would at least feel partially guilty about it.


Ahh I almost forgot, to avoid any misunderstandings let me say it clearly- Just because I sympathize with Rita and understand what she's going through doesn't mean I'm justifying it- those are two different issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
Clearly don't see it like you. The whole reason of this conflict was that Shiina was better than her, and that's whay she tried that nonse with the manga.
That's oversimplifying the problem- sure it would make your argument easier, but it's also missing the point.

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2012-12-11 at 22:52.
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 21:51   Link #69
wontaek
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Planet Earth
Age: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post

All in all I can say that I feel disgusted.
We have two groups of people. The people with talent, group A. Normal people, group B.

And since last week I have only seen a lot of jealousy from people of group B an I have seen how some people of this group were trying to justify
- why it is right to hate talented people,
- why it is right to blame other people(for example the talented people) for their own shortcomings and for their own misfortune instead on just accepting that someone is better and learn to deal with it in a healthly way
- that they force their expections on others.

This comment below mine is also a good example what is wrong
I think what is really wrong with the world is that people tries too hard to divide things in to just two groups, as if everything can be assigned as black or white. In reality, you have continuous spectrum of grey, and often, you have all sort of colors that can't be defined as black and white. In the previous thread, some people here have tried hard to show that there are middle roads and even alternatives to competing view of "Rights to have complete freedom over one's life" vs " Rights to ask someone to do something for greater good of the whole society". I think you should pay more attention to the possibilities they are trying to present. The situation we have in this series ended up being resolved without offering firm case for any of these two views. Those that seem normal may have a talent that wasn't discovered. Those that seem talented may have been merely lucky, thus inadequate in many ways. For one's own happiness, understanding others' expectations can help. While you can't stop a person from having some hope in another person, they shouldn't force it upon others. As long as a person lives in society, you can't justify totally ignoring other people's situations. I also think, pointing out what some people mistakenly believed to be pure inspiration of genius as actually product of long toil and hard work, is not expressing hatred of people with talent. I have often seen the talented people who are jealous of other people with talents. All this makes me think that perhaps you should have worded your post with more deliberation.
__________________

Last edited by wontaek; 2012-12-11 at 22:03.
wontaek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 22:45   Link #70
Zavie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
And she is still not at fault for Rita's misery. Everyone is responsible for his own life and when something doesn't go how you want, simply because someone is better than you, you have to learn o deal with it in a healthly way.


Shiina never made anyone turn against Rita. She did not force or manipulated anyone to do that, those people did that on their own.
I nerver claimed that Shiina made Rita suffer on her own will, and of course she didn't do that,. But her talent did make some people unhappy (Rita, her ex-classmates) whether she wants it or not, and it's a fact. It's not pretty to feel that way,I admit, but that kind of emotion does exist, and you have to accept and have the sympathy to understand them.

I don't mean to blame Shiina or anything of the sort, it was just an unfortunate event in life and we have to move on, like Sorata did. But reality isn't that kind, and getting over any ugly emotion and keep you heart unwavered is easier said than done. Rita has been with Mashiro for 10 years, she loves Mashiro and Fine Art too much for her to just simply settle the matter as "accept and move on".

Quote:
Not that guys fault that he is better than you and that you got compared to him. And gettzing compared is normal if you work on the same field.
Have you ever got critized for crossing the red light on an empty street at night? You know it's wrong to do that but you can't help it, and it's annoying for people to lecture you about that. Rita knew perfectly that it's wrong to hate on Shiina, but what can she do? She loved Fine Art too much to accept the realitty and let go of Fine Art, so she kept trying for the long 10 years. But at the same time, the more she worked, the more she got put down because of Mashiro overwhelming talent, and she can't even hate on Mashiro, who she has been admiring and taking care of. She went from drawing for herself to painting and avoiding getting hurt from others (meeting others expectation, rival Shiina). She had to fight that confliction for 10 years, not 10 days, 10 weeks or 10 months, can you even imagine the intensity of emotion that accumulated?

Yes, you can argue that it's Rita's own fault for feeling that weak about it, and 10 year time does not matter with the way she behaved last week. But would you prefered to be treated like that if you were in her shoes. It's normal for people to get compared to other individual, but you don't really enjoy it when they do it to you, do you?

Quote:
It' sad for Rita but it is nothg Shiina is to be blamed for and it doesn't justify Ritas bullshit.
You're way too defensive about Mashiro. At least in this thread, I never tried to blame Mashiro herself once and I believe nobody else did either. I might did try to justify Rita's action in the last thread, but in this thread, all I did was simply stating out Rita's emotion and try to get my understanding of her as a human across to others. I want others to share the empathy and sympathy I think she deserve. That she is not a bad person at heart and should not be villianed.

Quote:
Clearly don't see it like you. The whole reason of this conflict was that Shiina was better than her, and that's whay she tried that nonse with the manga.
Yes, you maybe right, and now she's feeling terible about it from what I see when watching the episode. Making Mashiro doing something else rather than painting Fine Art was not a solution for Rita's problem and she's regreting the action she did. That's why from what I see, she wants to correct it, hence the firm stand she keeps at the end of thsi episode.

I mean, if not she could just simly walk.

Quote:
All in all I can say that I feel disgusted.
We have two groups of people. The people with talent, group A. Normal people, group B.

And since last week I have only seen a lot of jealousy from people of group B an I have seen how some people of this group were trying to justify
- why it is right to hate talented people,
- why it is right to blame other people(for example the talented people) for their own shortcomings and for their own misfortune instead on just accepting that someone is better and learn to deal with it in a healthly way
- that they force their expections on others.

This comment below mine is also a good example what is wrong
It's actually very easy to hate a person, there's nothing right or wrong about it. If you hate me, can I do anything about it? Can I say it's wrong for you to hate me?

And hating people out of jealousy is even more valid for a reason. Sure it is not pretty, but what can you do?

- You might not hate people with talent, but if everything you work and produce being labelled as inferior to that person's talent, it's a different story. I won't blame you for hating that person, in fact, it's very sympathetic.

- I think it depends on the situation, everyone would want to look for solutions that can make everybody happy. However, most of the time, the communication and human's shortcoming can make it seemed like it's impossible to do that. Even in Rita's situation, should she keep fighting the painful battles and keep drawing? Or should she choose to quit? This episode suggested that she should keep painting no matter what, but if Mashiro was still painting with her and she would receive more hurtful comments, how long do you think a person can last? (That's why I said this episode took the easy way out).

- They simply have the expectations, they don't force them. And they can definitely voice it out, it's not wrong to do that. Whether you take it as ecouragement or pressure, it depends though...
__________________
Zavie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 00:23   Link #71
Somnus
Kissing the sky
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Canada
Just finished watching the episode, and all I can say is

Go DRAGON

That would probably be the exact same thing I would've done, as Triple R had said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
I know a couple guys in real life that are fairly similar to him. You have the same bluntness, the same annoyance at fakery, the same practicality, the same economy of speaking (they don't talk much, and tend to say only what they feel is necessary to say in the moment.)
This pretty much describes me to a T. Hence the strong resonance to Ryonnusuke(sp?), minus the aversion to women. I love women.

Anyways, fantastic episode. Also, to add yet another reason for me to love this show; they avoided forcibly shifting the focus to drama with Sorata all of a sudden trying to ship Mashiro back to England. Which, to be honest, I was completely expecting. Kudos Sakurasou, you've climbed yet another step on my ladder to all-time-favourtism.
__________________
Somnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 15:49   Link #72
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 22
The episode was good until Rita ran away and they brought in the overwrought drama. By the time Aoyama started crying for them (Probably intended to be humorous, I know), I just wanted to throw up. Overly sappy, and corny.

The other issue I have with this series is how much they want to force down your throat how amazing Shiina is. I do not believe she is in any way the gold standard around there. I think it's more amazing to achieve your dreams without all that inherent talent. Those are the kinds of people I rather admire, and in a way I think Rita is more amazing than Shiina because of it. Not that she's my prime candidate either for many reasons illustrated this episode.
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 21:28   Link #73
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Xanadu
Age: 22
I believe people who ever experienced same thing with Rita and Sorata will be the one who felt this episode is awesome... (including me!)

won't comment much about this episode...
but Ryuunosuke-Rita's interaction are entertaining... please continue their pairing!! Rooting for them.. xD

I'm little curious about Jin-student council president past...
and Mashiro's face in raining scene is very cute... (also why Aoyama also crying?? )
__________________

even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side (Kaname Madoka, 2011)
anime list
manga list
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 05:42   Link #74
judasmartel
神の金槌 (ユダ=マーテル)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Cainta, Rizal, Philippines
Hmm... That Episode 11 PV at the ending... Seems like we will get to see a cross-dressing Dragon.

Yui Horie sure has a wide range, being able to voice a guy like Dragon. Same goes for Ayako Kawasumi.

And, oh, I'm also rooting for Dragon/Saber.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 08:59   Link #75
ninryu
It's yuri, bitches
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Israel
Age: 18
Next episode we have maid Ryuunosuke? I approve.
__________________
ninryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 09:04   Link #76
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
And, oh, I'm also rooting for Dragon/Saber.
Hopefully that won't end up the same way Shirou x Dragon did...
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 17:15   Link #77
Conan-san
Cruel Angel's Thesis
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
At the end of the day, the only person one can hold accountable for his or her actions and what s/he does with their life is his or her self.

"But s/he's so much better than me"?

So? Grow up, snowflake, time to melt into the collective waters that is humanity, become a goddamned adult and deal.

I can not sympathise with Rita. To sabotage someone's life because you want to do the linkin park routine is inexcusable.
Conan-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 18:03   Link #78
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan-san View Post
At the end of the day, the only person one can hold accountable for his or her actions and what s/he does with their life is his or her self.

"But s/he's so much better than me"?

So? Grow up, snowflake, time to melt into the collective waters that is humanity, become a goddamned adult and deal.

I can not sympathise with Rita. To sabotage someone's life because you want to do the linkin park routine is inexcusable.

I don't know why you and the others like to oversimplify the problem to that one line when it's clearly more than just that, but in doing so you're completely missing the point.
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 18:59   Link #79
Zavie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
She in fact dealt with Mashiroand that simple matter of yours for ten years, don't just throw that away please.
__________________
Zavie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 20:06   Link #80
Triple_R
Center Attraction
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Newfoundland, Canada
Age: 33
Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
To be fair, there's the old idea that experiencing failure can be a great and valuable life lesson in and of itself. So perhaps a small part of Rita also thought that Mashiro would ultimately benefit from that. Granted, Rita's main motivation was jealousy, and probably even a touch of revenge in a sense, but I could see Rita sincerely thinking that Mashiro would, in the long run, benefit from experiencing failure.

That's not what happened, of course, but that was the plan.
__________________
Triple_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:46.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.