AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2012-12-12, 13:34   Link #1881
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
She still could have been defeated.
anything is possible, but her being defeated wouldn't make sense story-wise. her buildup here is that she was the first kenpachi, a ruthless monster who for some reason stepped down and vowed to never turn to rage again becoming a healer instead of a destroyer. if the second kenpachi beat her and then the third beat him and so on, it would mean that she is incredibly weaker than zaraki since he beat the latest one, which is not only impossible, but she is likely stronger than him currently. zaraki, however, probably has the potential to surpass her under her tutelage.

I assume that the whole kenpachi beating the previous kenpachi rule became a tradition after Unohana stepped down

Quote:
It's obvious she was defeated or stepped down, again if they don't flash back and tell us what the hell went on, I'm going to be furious.
this flashback is inevitable, probably during her training with zaraki
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 14:10   Link #1882
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
Why is bach not storming the gates right now knowing this is his best chance to just finish them all off instead of giving them time to train and heal up.

I still demand more aizen. I wonder if aizen did show up to the see the soul king, would he have even been able to put him under his swords power? I mean gin talked about how his ability is powerful, but it its not the end all. It can be overcome by willpower.
Old 2012-12-12, 14:15   Link #1883
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo View Post
Why is bach not storming the gates right now knowing this is his best chance to just finish them all off instead of giving them time to train and heal up.

I still demand more aizen. I wonder if aizen did show up to the see the soul king, would he have even been able to put him under his swords power? I mean gin talked about how his ability is powerful, but it its not the end all. It can be overcome by willpower.
They had to leave because of some time limit i believe.
Old 2012-12-12, 14:22   Link #1884
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1985 View Post
Yachiru Unohana?

Isnt Ken's chan vice also called Yachiru?
Yes, also Kenpachi said in a flashback that Yachiru is the name of the only person he's ever respected...or something along those lines
Mr. DJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 14:25   Link #1885
Xagzan

I want this to happen in the flashback

Come on, you know that's sexy.

(wonder whose blood it is )
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 15:47   Link #1886
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Made for that Zaraki has given the name yachiru its Vice-captain when they met he was probably first heard of Kenpachi was the strongest and he had to have the admiration and it is probably why he was given the name Kenpachi Yachiru for him and for her "tribute" to powerful shinigami.

Then when he came and became captain of the 11th division know he has the "face" of the previous Kenpachi and therefore the first face I think ... viewing photos or simply someone said to him "Kenpachi first you must know it was the 4th division Unohana"
Old 2012-12-12, 16:00   Link #1887
amaterasu4
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!

That scene can't happen. Little Kenpachi looks almost sane XD
amaterasu4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 16:23   Link #1888
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo View Post
I don't recall Gin ever claiming that it can be overcome by willpower. He did mention however, that while the ability is powerful, it wasn't the main reason why the espada chose to join him. The only known way to counter his ability is to touch the sword before he invokes the technique. Unfortunately, I also don't think we know if the technique can't be used only for as long as the sword is being touched, or if simply touching the sword once makes someone permanently immune to its effects from thereon. Gin wasn't very specific about it in his exposition.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 16:26   Link #1889
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
That scene can't happen. Little Kenpachi looks almost sane XD
I kinda doubt that kid is Zeraki that hair is far too brown and I don't think there is hair dye in Soul Society
Old 2012-12-12, 16:27   Link #1890
sayde

That kid actually almost looks like a younger Aizen.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 16:31   Link #1891
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

is Aizen but whatsoever Aizen or any other matter as is is only FANART
Old 2012-12-12, 16:34   Link #1892
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
That kid actually almost looks like a younger Aizen.
It is Aizen. Dunno why the artist chose him rather than Kenpachi. Is Unohana x Aizen a thing?
Old 2012-12-12, 16:34   Link #1893
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I'm pretty sure that the kid is suppose to be Aizen... and it's where he got the obsessive-compulsive desire to become 'strong'. I mean, look in Unohara's case: obviously Strong = Sexy. And he wanted to be that strong. *sighs*
Y'know Aizen, most guys would grow up enough to want to tap that, but noooo, you just go COMPELTELY into left field with your obsession.

That said, Unohara with her hair unbound should present quite a treat.

And I don't see the problem with Zaraki naming his shoulder Pinkette, 'Yachiru' in honor of the first Kenpachi, even if there's been a few generations/'Kenpachi' afterward.
Old 2012-12-12, 16:37   Link #1894
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
I'm pretty sure that the kid is suppose to be Aizen... and it's where he got the obsessive-compulsive desire to become 'strong'. I mean, look in Unohara's case: obviously Strong = Sexy. And he wanted to be that strong. *sighs*
Y'know Aizen, most guys would grow up enough to want to tap that, but noooo, you just go COMPELTELY into left field with your obsession.

That said, Unohara with her hair unbound should present quite a treat.

And I don't see the problem with Zaraki naming his shoulder Pinkette, 'Yachiru' in honor of the first Kenpachi, even if there's been a few generations/'Kenpachi' afterward.
That would explain why he acts like such a seductive ass hole.
Old 2012-12-12, 16:53   Link #1895
amaterasu4
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!

About Aizen I heard once that Kubo didn't want to develop most of the character's past because it would kill his mysterious style. In the end of the Arrancar arc, Ichigo kind of pulled a motive for Aizen's plan; Aizen's true wish was becoming weak and stop his loneliness.
amaterasu4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 17:05   Link #1896
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Yeah, and I think it's best not to try to bring back Aizen as the main villain again. He's played his part, now let these new people step in. IF he comes back as a cameo or for a chapter or 2, I wouldn't mind it.
Old 2012-12-12, 17:39   Link #1897
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
I hate the central 46 losers. Honestly..I find that Soul society as a whole could go without those guys. All they do is bitch about what the captains do and double or triple guess every major decision captains make. Even though they're not even close to being able to call themselves peers of the captains/VCs other strong people.
Just like real life congress!

I do want some Unohana flashbacks to the 'good ol' days.'
Old 2012-12-12, 17:45   Link #1898
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Just like real life congress!

I do want some Unohana flashbacks to the 'good ol' days.'
yes but we will have a great flashback or one flashback Unohana
Old 2012-12-12, 17:46   Link #1899
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Yeah, and I think it's best not to try to bring back Aizen as the main villain again. He's played his part, now let these new people step in. IF he comes back as a cameo or for a chapter or 2, I wouldn't mind it.
He'd just be flashbacked as a kid to show off Unohana's old skool skillz. That and its where he got his first boner.
Old 2012-12-12, 18:01   Link #1900
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Holy Bankai Kubo!

Fuck the Ichigo crap; blah blah blah...we all know he's a speshul cookie and that he's so speshul that Elvis RG broke his hand. Of course Ichigo is the bestest Shinigami EVAH and that the Soul King wuvs him.

Oh hey there Renji...glad you're okay and all, but why are you and Rukia there in the RG when you two were nowheres near death again? By the way, sit yo' sexy ass down for a few more minutes because we all saw you trembling with HotTub Elvis punched you.

Saw Shunsui becoming CC; good for him realizing that someone better train Kenny....

But screw all of that because the MOST IMPORTANT THING EVER IS YACHIRU MOTHERF**KIN UNOHANA. Head Bitch in The House Yo!
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter