AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-12-12, 01:09   Link #1821
kfcpanda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
yay mayumi!

she's tied with miyuki or at the most just slightly behind her in my book.

like if the author's forced to avoid the incest case, i'd be wishing for a mayumi pairing the hardest
kfcpanda is offline  
Old 2012-12-12, 01:18   Link #1822
kfcpanda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
So last night, I finished off volume two (again, a big thank you to the translators who do an awesome job on this), and just my personal thoughts:
Spoiler for Volume 2 stuff, just in case:


... actually, can I assume I'm one of the few people who actually isn't all that fond of the incest pairing here? I like both characters, but not the shipping of them *immediately dives into a bomb shelter*
what language did you read it in?

as for your point about miyuki, eh. Like at first I preferred Mayumi and even Honoka over her because of the same reasons but as time wore on, just how endearing they were together/why she's so attached got to me and I stopped seeing her as just his sister but as any other female in the story.
I get why it'd be weird for most people which is why I'm rooting for Mayumi still but they're like super cute together and I wouldn't be against it.
kfcpanda is offline  
Old 2012-12-12, 01:19   Link #1823
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
I don't really care about pairing, but I (reluctantly) have to admit I got a soft spot for the teasing bishoujo onee-san chara which is why I like her character a lot Hopefully one of the twins will be able to fill her spot in future story XD
kuroishinigami is offline  
Old 2012-12-12, 01:21   Link #1824
nacer666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
I think mayumi was talking to tatsuya in that picture and then her little sister came running seemingly pissed off.
nacer666 is offline  
Old 2012-12-12, 04:11   Link #1825
FRS
Lurker on the threshold
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: France
Age: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacer666 View Post
I think mayumi was talking to tatsuya in that picture and then her little sister came running seemingly pissed off.
Is that one of her sisters ? i thought it was the new guardian Sakurai Minami ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
...
... actually, can I assume I'm one of the few people who actually isn't all that fond of the incest pairing here? I like both characters, but not the shipping of them *immediately dives into a bomb shelter*
I am with you here, but yea looks like we are the minority
FRS is offline  
Old 2012-12-12, 04:42   Link #1826
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRS View Post
Is that one of her sisters ? i thought it was the new guardian Sakurai Minami ?
It's the girl on the left of the cover which others have said are her younger twin sisters.
__________________
Xacual is online now  
Old 2012-12-12, 05:04   Link #1827
FRS
Lurker on the threshold
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: France
Age: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
It's the girl on the left of the cover which others have said are her younger twin sisters.
My bad then.
FRS is offline  
Old 2012-12-12, 07:34   Link #1828
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Under the Hell and Above the Heaven
Send a message via Skype™ to HasNoLove
Spoiler for BT:

couldnt wait til nite for read where flyin CAD shown to public...
__________________
HasNoLove is offline  
Old 2012-12-12, 08:43   Link #1829
kazzuya13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Does the twin know that Tatsuya is the one that their sister is interested with. Being in the Saegusa family does that twin look down on Tatsuya as well for being in the special course or him being a former weed. From what I heard Tatsuya's Cousin will also be enrolled in the same school. I wonder what they look like. i hope they still treat tatsuya normally unlike their other relatives.
kazzuya13 is offline  
Old 2012-12-12, 09:11   Link #1830
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
Does the twin know that Tatsuya is the one that their sister is interested with. Being in the Saegusa family does that twin look down on Tatsuya as well for being in the special course or him being a former weed. From what I heard Tatsuya's Cousin will also be enrolled in the same school. I wonder what they look like. i hope they still treat tatsuya normally unlike their other relatives.
I don't know much about the twins but I believe that the Cousins are Tatsuya-cons or something. I read that on the internet so it's obviously true.
SoloPanda is offline  
Old 2012-12-12, 09:24   Link #1831
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Hamburg
Age: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
I don't know much about the twins but I believe that the Cousins are Tatsuya-cons or something. I read that on the internet so it's obviously true.
You're confusing two stories here. The Tatsuya-fan siblings appear in the "flashback" arc. The "Ninendo" arc is much later, in the second year of highschool.
Mentar is offline  
Old 2012-12-12, 18:16   Link #1832
kasimmorathi
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRS View Post

I am with you here, but yea looks like we are the minority
I actually prefer not to see an incest pairing as well - not for any moral compunction but because I would prefer Tatsuya with Mayumi. Perhaps if only because she would represent the only way he could really have his own life? One not dominated by the family that has caused him so much harm. I think he deserves that much and maybe Miyuki herself deserves to find someone without feeling obligated toward Tatsuya? Or guilt?

I only have the translations so far and haven't really gone looking deep into all the summaries.
kasimmorathi is offline  
Old 2012-12-12, 19:52   Link #1833
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Chinese translations have started for Double Seven arc ch2, and lol:
Spoiler for Tatsuya:


Translation is still ongoing, if I see anything else interesting I'll make a mention of it here if nobody else had commented on it yet.
Flere821 is offline  
Old 2012-12-12, 20:10   Link #1834
kfcpanda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
wait so kanon & azusa make a deal?
kfcpanda is offline  
Old 2012-12-12, 20:53   Link #1835
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Under the Hell and Above the Heaven
Send a message via Skype™ to HasNoLove
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Chinese translations have started for Double Seven arc ch2, and lol:
Spoiler for Tatsuya:


Translation is still ongoing, if I see anything else interesting I'll make a mention of it here if nobody else had commented on it yet.
hey isnt in summarize the VPoSC was miyuki, how come dat position give to Tatsuya??

BTW, i hope Tats. became SCP next year to replace azusa thinkin how superior he's as master mind behind d'screen....
__________________
HasNoLove is offline  
Old 2012-12-12, 20:54   Link #1836
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
^
I thought it was already stated back in web arc 5.. I think? That Tatsuya will belong to the moral committee for one semester and then student council after that (which is now when he's in 2nd year).
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is offline  
Old 2012-12-12, 21:27   Link #1837
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Under the Hell and Above the Heaven
Send a message via Skype™ to HasNoLove
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
^
I thought it was already stated back in web arc 5.. I think? That Tatsuya will belong to the moral committee for one semester and then student council after that (which is now when he's in 2nd year).
yeah, dat's I mean, but as VP..??
__________________
HasNoLove is offline  
Old 2012-12-12, 21:43   Link #1838
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Chinese translations have started for Double Seven arc ch2, and lol:
Spoiler for Tatsuya:


Translation is still ongoing, if I see anything else interesting I'll make a mention of it here if nobody else had commented on it yet.
More info for the Saegusa twins please and some comment about the OB's and OG's college life if it's put in the story will also be extra nice
kuroishinigami is offline  
Old 2012-12-12, 21:50   Link #1839
Asian_InvAsian
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
It's good to know that the timeline actually progresses. Most series out there with a highschool setting just have them stuck in the first year of highschool forever and ever.
Asian_InvAsian is offline  
Old 2012-12-12, 22:15   Link #1840
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
Quote:
yeah, dat's I mean, but as VP..??
I actually menat that to kfcpanda You posted right after I clicked post quick reply I didn't expect that he would end up as VC too.. but I guess the writer is following the tradition like last year student council member where only one guy is in it as VC.

Oh yeah, what happened to Hattori? Did he take Juumonji place?
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, magic, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.