AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-12-06, 12:46   Link #3741
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Really Badass Oga. And judging by Hilda's face in the last page she knows she messed up and was pretty much useless. I'm betting she'll try to redeem herself in the finals.
She needs to put out, now!

I was pretty impress with Oga this chapter too and the twister mat was such a troll. I expected the girls to do it on the twister mat, the old fashion American way.
Old 2012-12-06, 13:10   Link #3742
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Isn't Kanzaki/Pakko still in the running? That would make three couples still alive and a 3-way battle unless there's one more... Finals, then the Championship bout. *shrugs*
Uh, it's still semi-finals. Kanzaki and Paako will go against Izuma and Kunieda to determine which will face Oga and Hilda in the finals.

I was kinda disappointed with this play, there really was no embarrassment involved this time. It would've been hilarious to observe how Oga and Hilda would handle that kinda of situation. But hopefully the finals will redeem that and show something spectacular.
Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 17:39   Link #3743
ImperialFlameGod8190

its pretty obvious who will win that matchup and the finals will be more fun
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 03:04   Link #3744
ShiroiRyu

I didn't thought they will lose.
The last match is more basical than i thought.

You can click on it for a animated version.
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 04:01   Link #3745
konart

Send a message via Skype™ to konart
Kanzaki and Pakko should face it already...
Old 2012-12-13, 04:01   Link #3746
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Oga concern for Hilda, warms my heart

Aoi is fine with everyone, I hope she pairs up with Hilda than. ROFL
Old 2012-12-13, 04:32   Link #3747
Keeper

I was kinda disappointed. Paako and Kanzaki were defeated just like that, and the match had nothing to do with couples either. The final match is more like a brawl than a couples competition too. I was hoping for something that would embarrass them. Dammit.

Still, I was surprised to see both Hilda and Oga getting their asses handed to them like that.
Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 04:54   Link #3748
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Standard shounen fight, the one tat wins first lose out in the end.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 05:00   Link #3749
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
Still, I was surprised to see both Hilda and Oga getting their asses handed to them like that.
It does make sense though. In the past, fights between Hilda and Aoi have already been close and drawish, with a bit of an edge for Hilda. However, Aoi has significantly powered up since then.

I have to agree though that I'm feeling mild disappointment. Something embarrassing/romantic would have been more fun
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 05:02   Link #3750
Shadow5YA

It's okay, Aoi was already embarrassed outside of the competition by having Izumi ditch her.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 05:11   Link #3751
Vigo
too lazy to post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
It does make sense though. In the past, fights between Hilda and Aoi have already been close and drawish, with a bit of an edge for Hilda. However, Aoi has significantly powered up since then.
Wut? No it doesn't. Hilda never used her full power till now and still roflstomped three wet nurses and Hecatos. She doesn't even have a contract. It's plot BS like with Oga.

Disappointed that Paako and Kanzaki were taken out like that. They are a really interesting couple.
Vigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 05:14   Link #3752
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
Wut? No it doesn't. Hilda never used her full power till now and still roflstomped three wet nurses and Hecatos. She doesn't even have a contract. It's plot BS like with Oga.

Disappointed that Paako and Kanzaki were taken out like that. They are a really interesting couple.
What? Hilda hasn't used her full power here yet. She did use demomic power back then, though.
Old 2012-12-13, 05:21   Link #3753
Vigo
too lazy to post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
There was never anything close and drawish between Hilda and Aoi in the past, but come on, that's just fan bias, the "strongest logic" in the universe Everyone has it Also, Aoi did evolve A LOT, so Hilda underestimating her and getting sucker punched is normal.
Of course no one is denying that Aoi is powerful. But as it is we have yet to see Hilda go all out or hell her power when she is contracted. Ask the nurses or Hecatos what happend when she started to get serious. And before anyone calls me fanboy I like Aoi more than Hilda so that's that.

Anyway we are getting off topic.

Last edited by Vigo; 2012-12-13 at 06:20.
Old 2012-12-13, 05:26   Link #3754
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

I don't get why people are pissed that Oga and Hilda lost the brawl. They lost this fight but Oga and Hilda finally after a hundred and seventy, maybe eighty, something chapters they finally gained rivals.
Spoiler for Spoiler for end of the chapter:
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 05:29   Link #3755
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
I don't get why people are pissed that Oga and Hilda lost the brawl. They lost this fight but Oga and Hilda finally after a hundred and seventy, maybe eighty, something chapters they finally gained rivals.
No they didn't. The goal is for them to have both stars. They took each other's stars, so the fight is still on.
Old 2012-12-13, 05:30   Link #3756
Vigo
too lazy to post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
Battle is not over yet. Next week is the time for the counterattack
Old 2012-12-13, 06:03   Link #3757
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
Their very first bout in the beginning (c17) was a draw, with advantages for Hilda, who was clearly not trying her best, but Aoi didn't want to fight either. To my recollection, there was not once a scene where Aoi was defeated by Hilda, and throughout the story, Aoi has been set up as a foil for Hilda (I only say "pudding dance"). And since, Aoi has leveled up via Black Techs and Komainu.

Does that mean Aoi is stronger? No, and I frankly don't care about it. But it's not "plot BS" if Aoi wins a temporary bout with Hilda. It's perfectly fine.

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2012-12-13 at 12:31.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 06:05   Link #3758
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

The fight's not even over yet -_- Nobody lost

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 07:57   Link #3759
Kallen4life

Aoi is clearly supposed to be in the same ballpark as Hilda

Hilda is not the type to hold back on her - now she hasn't used her full demon powers, but neither has Aoi used the pervy dog

contracted Hilda is likely to me more powerful though

Oga will probably endure whatever Aiba's got and edge it out .. but with full Black Techs he'd roflstomp of course

good chapter
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 09:58   Link #3760
shalala

If Hilda and Ao where to make a contact. Would that not make them the most powerful female group in the series. Pluus that would be awesome. Also I wonder who gave Aiba demon powers this time...What if Chiyo was a Demon princess from another Demon King & Queen as I think there is more then one Demon King and Queen in the underworld then we know. For all we know that Sword guy who stop Beel when he was super size underworld could be tied with that King&Queen.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence