AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-12-16, 22:15   Link #2361
mystogan
The Lost Lamb
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: in Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
How is Jasdevi back again? I thought die by the Vampire dude and their body was stuck in a different dimension? But its seriously fun to have them back, they're a funny bunch, but their new designs kind of suck, compared to the old one's.
you are right they did die when they fought against Krory, but like all the Noah, after their death, the Noah genes in other humans awaken, with same Noah character which had died, but after reincarnation they are like a different person, they have completely different memory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post

Who is "tht man" that kanda wants to kill again?
'that man', kanda talked about killing, was Allen Walker
__________________
mystogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 04:52   Link #2362
Libros
I never hid my hurts.
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: I am lost in my own mind.
Is anyone else getting a serious Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood vibe(Extremely deep corruption in the organization that means life and death etc)? Also when those two Noahs summoned that strange monster it looked alot like the one that ate mami in Madoka. Maybe it's just me though.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 05:22   Link #2363
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
Is anyone else getting a serious Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood vibe(Extremely deep corruption in the organization that means life and death etc)? Also when those two Noahs summoned that strange monster it looked alot like the one that ate mami in Madoka. Maybe it's just me though.
Well, I believe those two shows did influence this series some what. I think its normal, because other show has copy a bit from Grayman too.
__________________
vansonbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 08:36   Link #2364
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I thought they were the ones who summoned it? It looks like it's holding the Cardinal in place, after all.
You're right. I didn't notice that "thing" was holding him, so I mistakenly assumed it was one of his transformation since it came out of his head.
__________________
Mikan & Yami
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 08:56   Link #2365
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystogan View Post
you are right they did die when they fought against Krory, but like all the Noah, after their death, the Noah genes in other humans awaken, with same Noah character which had died, but after reincarnation they are like a different person, they have completely different memory.
Jasdevi didn't die. They were horridly injured, but they survived. The only Noah who died was the big one whose name I forget at the moment. The one Kanda killed.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 09:44   Link #2366
Chaos2Frozen
"Where mah Justice go?!"
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Asylum beyond the Mirror
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Jasdevi didn't die. They were horridly injured, but they survived. The only Noah who died was the big one whose name I forget at the moment. The one Kanda killed.
Skin.... Last name is something that starts with 'B'

Easy way to tell if a Noah dies is when the other Noahs start crying uncontrollably.
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 11:24   Link #2367
shalala
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Under the 7 seas
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Jasdevi didn't die. They were horridly injured, but they survived. The only Noah who died was the big one whose name I forget at the moment. The one Kanda killed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Skin.... Last name is something that starts with 'B'

Easy way to tell if a Noah dies is when the other Noahs start crying uncontrollably.
Skin Bolic was the name of that Noah who has still yet to be revived.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 12:48   Link #2368
mystogan
The Lost Lamb
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: in Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Jasdevi didn't die. They were horridly injured, but they survived. The only Noah who died was the big one whose name I forget at the moment. The one Kanda killed.
if you are sure then may be Jasdevi din't die and was severely injured, but i think other than Skin Bolic (the big guy you mentioned) did Tyki Mykk also die, because i think we see Tykki Mikk resurrected later in the series
__________________
mystogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 13:45   Link #2369
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Jasdevi was near dead and trap in a different dimension and now they're back, but their designs are different. Man both are contradicting >_>
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Skin Bolic was the name of that Noah who has still yet to be revived.
I recall the Earl mentioning that the human who turned into Skin Bolic, suffers the most or it was the most difficult.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystogan View Post
if you are sure then may be Jasdevi din't die and was severely injured, but i think other than Skin Bolic (the big guy you mentioned) did Tyki Mykk also die, because i think we see Tykki Mikk resurrected later in the series
I don't believe Tykki ever died, he was save by the Earl.
__________________
vansonbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 13:50   Link #2370
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
I don't believe Tykki ever died, he was save by the Earl.
This. He came close, but it just ended up awakening his inner Noah. Even Road, who it looked like at one point died, didn't. These freaking Noah are cockroaches.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 13:55   Link #2371
mystogan
The Lost Lamb
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: in Darkness
the setting for the bad guys in this series is very strong, first the Noah are very powerful and even if you managed to kill them, they will be awakened in another human being, there is no possible way uptill now to kill a Noah for good
__________________
mystogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 15:18   Link #2372
LostSome
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Canada
I think it was said before that the Road we know is just her "dream".
Innocence doesn`t work normally on her because she is not really there.
Apocryphus somehow got to her anyway...
That Apocryphus is an overpowered ... monster.
But at least, he`s a "holy" freaky monster.
__________________
Nyohohohoho ! It`s the law of the universe that only wizards die as virgins.
You can`t let yourself die as a virgin, right ?
-Old geezer.
LostSome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 17:31   Link #2373
Beggar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
I like the mysteries in this series and all but I miss when it use to have action. There hasn't been any good fights in this series since Lenalee and Allen took on the Lv. 4 akuma and that was so long ago.
Beggar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 18:02   Link #2374
Chaos2Frozen
"Where mah Justice go?!"
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Asylum beyond the Mirror
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beggar View Post
I like the mysteries in this series and all but I miss when it use to have action. There hasn't been any good fights in this series since Lenalee and Allen took on the Lv. 4 akuma and that was so long ago.
I kinda like Allen and Kanda taking on the Lv. 4 in the G arc.... Lol yeah, I think that's what it's called... That was years ago so my memory is... >_>

But after that things got super confusing- Or rather, super rushed. Don't know why the Mangaka was in the hurry to push out all of these plotpoints.
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 19:51   Link #2375
Diveman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
I think this Jasdevi was a different one than the one Krory fought, as someone said, Jasdevi probably reincarnated into another human.

EDIT: actually no. This Jasdevi is the same

Last edited by Diveman; 2012-12-17 at 21:02.
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-19, 08:50   Link #2376
amaterasu4
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Shame Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post

Who is "tht man" that kanda wants to kill again?
I think he said he will kill Allen if he becomes the 14th.
amaterasu4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 08:26   Link #2377
andrewsch5658
Senior Member
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Chapter 217

Although Allen and Earl not in this chapter, its still awesome!xD
The art is simply amazing and beautiful!
The highlight of the chapter for me is definitely Twins VS Apo!!! Jasdero and Debitto both had matured arts but simply cool looking!!!xD Not only that, both of their weapon upgraded from pistol to shotgun!!!XD
Oh no, Timcampy situation looks no good at all.T_T
General Tiedoll!!! Miss you too!!!xD
I'm glad Kanda at least get rid of the brainwash.
Speaking of brainwash, so that's how Apo do brainwash to huge amount of people.
And apparently, he can peek into others memory? This confused me a bit.:S
And Kanda gonna become a general? Hm...can he? Since I'm not sure what his new snycho rate is yet, I'll just stop here.
For the things happened in this chapter, I definitely did not see this coming.
And those blur effect is really great work.

Hoping next chapter got Allen and Earl info. Maybe the Earl want or already kidnapped Allen, 14th for the EArl though. That's why the Twins battle Apo in order to buy time.xD
__________________
Andrew
andrewsch5658 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 10:28   Link #2378
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Zeon
Age: 23
Chapter 218 is..wonderful

Spoiler for Chapter 218 Raw:
__________________
King Lycan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 12:06   Link #2379
mystogan
The Lost Lamb
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: in Darkness
is the English version out, if not then when is it going to be??
__________________
mystogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 12:10   Link #2380
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystogan View Post
is the English version out, if not then when is it going to be??
when its out...it will be out... no one can say "when" as no one knows when the translators will crack it... or do the scanlation...
zibi88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, manga, shounen, steampunk, supernatural, what the hell is going on

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.