AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2012-12-15, 09:14   Link #41
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Thank you all for the input, from what i've seen from your comments this seems to be just what i was looking for to play during my time of from work/holidays ^^.
delorean2200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 12:15   Link #42
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Seems i still got one more question regarding Galaxy Angel, are the routes pretty straight forward ? Usually i look for guides to not spend to much time following a specific heroine, but i didn't find one for this game. Is it because its not possible to miss their routes or events ?
Old 2012-12-17, 12:58   Link #43
LROlsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by delorean2200 View Post
Seems i still got one more question regarding Galaxy Angel, are the routes pretty straight forward ? Usually i look for guides to not spend to much time following a specific heroine, but i didn't find one for this game. Is it because its not possible to miss their routes or events ?
Very straight froward. In first you make decision and get a sound whatever it is positive or negative and near the end(?) you get to chose which girl to take to the dance which decides which route you get. The second and third you choose in the beginning of the game and choices only matter each girls power in battle if I remember correctly
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 13:08   Link #44
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by delorean2200 View Post
It actually is a a bit easy to miss certain CG scenes and events, but not drive-you-crazy complicated.

You won't be ripping your hair out trying to get on a specific girl's route in the first game of each trilogy either. All you have to do is keep building up a good relation with the three girls you want. I say three because at a certain point in the game you have to choose one of the three (and only a maximum of three) girls who you've built up the best relation with through the dating sim choices throughout the game. So in order to get all five girls' routes, you actually have to start again from the beginning at least once in order to get the other two girls. (assuming you got the maximum of three on your first playthrough) It's pretty much intuitional; once you start playing you'll get the drift.

Also of note: you'll realize you've missed certain events if you're missing CGs after doing all the girls' routes (there's at least one "hidden" CG scene for each girl as I recall), but there's actually a hidden "route" with Prince Shiva throughout the game that you can unlock by repeatedly meeting with him when you're walking around the ship. Note that unlike the girls, Shiva doesn't have an icon to indicate intertaction scenes. (though sometimes Shiva can appear with one of the other girls in a scene) What I did was save when a "walk around the ship" section started and did just went through each section until I found Shiva (restarting when I ran out of "turns") and then just restarted again when I found the right section and went straight there, then just went about the girls' relationship-building as usual.

Aside from that, as already explained before, in the second and third games you just choose which girl's route you start off on right at the start of the game.

Personally, my favorite of the girls is Chitose. (as evidenced by my sig pic ) My second favorite would be Ranpha.
Old 2012-12-17, 13:36   Link #45
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Thank you for answering ^^, strange there's no giude but based on your explanation it shouldn't be difficult to pick up a route and go all the way for the good ending.
Old 2012-12-19, 02:24   Link #46
KBTKaiser

Sadly, the major website that used to host a giant JP walkthrough guide died a few years back with the fall of Infoseek. I think one can still dig it up in the waybackmachine/archives.

http://dodo512.hp.infoseek.co.jp/ <- use this as the search term.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-19, 04:04   Link #47
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Well unfortunately a japanese one doesn't do much for me since i don't know the language (apart some words verbally). But thanks for the suggestion.
Old 2012-12-19, 05:34   Link #48
KBTKaiser

what it does give is the time periods for when the girls are at which location and what choices to make for maximum effect. You can at least match the phrases for stuff/locations like this.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote