AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-12-18, 02:17   Link #12541
MC117
Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: USA
Age: 20
Hello everyone!
MC117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 08:43   Link #12542
Hilmi98
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Hello, My names Hilmi, I ermm don't know what to post much but the anime in into now is sword art online,which is ending haha,so bad time to make one because of it,hope I can get info about new anime from all of you
Hilmi98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 10:48   Link #12543
Midnight2352
The Eternal Mystery
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansker View Post
Well I am afraid that introductions arenít really my thing so to the sake of just getting it done I will just say:

Hello everyone!
Haha! I thought your introduction was quite simple and inviting.
Welcome to the Forums! I hope you have a good time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deux Ex View Post
Hello, i'm glad to be here, i was watching this for about a year, and i've decided to join.
Hello Deux! We're glad to have you here too. Everyone was like that. We lurk around till we feel an sense of attraction to join.
Well, Enjoy yourself here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishima View Post
Hello all, my name is Mishima. And telling from my avii, you can easily tell I'm a big fan of Kampfer.. XD
Hey Mishima! Yes, I can see that you are a Kampfer fan though I am not. In this forum you will find a lot of members who share your interest without a doubt. Have a good time here and make new friends with your fellow Kampfer fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarma Hartley View Post
Hi! I'm Tarma Hartley! Pleased to meet you all! I just registered today although my husband, DezoPenguin, has been here for awhile.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Hi! Welcome to AnimeSuki. I'm sure you'll have just as much fun as your husband.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex^Luthor View Post
Hello guys.. I'm into anime since I was a kid just that I don't realise that M.A.S.K and Transformers is an anime at that time we called it cartoon.. anyways.. hai everyone
Hello. No one could ever tell that Transformers was an anime before but atleast now you know. Anyway, have fun here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoetryPuppy View Post
Hi !!

My name is Michael and i've been into anime for a couple of years ^^. I usually prefer romance anime but il watch anything really o:
Ah..a romance anime lover. Always great to have one. Welcome Michael! Enjoy discovering new animes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpf View Post
Good evening.

Although I have been reading some discussions in the past, I am new. I intend to take part in the Umineko discussions; I hope we will get along well. Mainly posting in this thread to check whether my messages go through.
Welcome! I hope you enjoy taking part in those discussions with the other members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Core6790 View Post
Hello my name is Corey I love action anime but I will really watch anything it doesn't matter to me
Glad to hear you like almost any anime. Enjoy yourself in AnimeSuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC117 View Post
Hello everyone!
Hello!

Quote:
Originally Posted by animeana View Post
Hi everyone, I'm new in this interesting anime forum site! I hope to have cool conversation will other members as I stay here.
Hello animeana! It is an interesting anime forum and believe me, I know. You will have tons of cool conversations here. Many members here love talking with others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilmi98 View Post
Hello, My names Hilmi, I ermm don't know what to post much but the anime in into now is sword art online,which is ending haha,so bad time to make one because of it,hope I can get info about new anime from all of you
Hello Hilmi. Without a doubt, you will receive a lot of info on new animes. I do hope you find those suiting to your tastes. Enjoy!
__________________
Midnight2352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 11:20   Link #12544
Tarma Hartley
Mrs. DezoPenguin
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Maine
Age: 46
@Midnight2352
Quote:
Hi! Welcome to AnimeSuki. I'm sure you'll have just as much fun as your husband.
Thank you very much!

I love your avatar! Sebastien Michaelis is so kick butt cool!
__________________
Kickin' AWESOME avatar is a Vampire PxE commission that CanneDeBonbon did for me! Thanks!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Neither Here Nor There But Somewhere Inbetween...

Last edited by Tarma Hartley; 2012-12-18 at 11:23. Reason: messed up the quote
Tarma Hartley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 11:24   Link #12545
Midnight2352
The Eternal Mystery
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarma Hartley View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight2352
Hi! Welcome to AnimeSuki. I'm sure you'll have just as much fun as your husband.
Thank you very much!
You're welcome. It's always a pleasure to welcome new members.
__________________
Midnight2352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 16:10   Link #12546
TreacherousFox
As trustful as an armor
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: So far away, just far away...
Hello, guys. My name is TreacherousFox. You may remember me from other forums like the PewDiePie community or... Another forum that shall not be talked about in public~

So, I have made an account after roaming this place for... How many already? 3 years? 4? Yeah, sounds about right.

I really, really hope to become an active part of this community! Let's have lots of fun together, bros!
__________________
I happen to know everything about lesbians!
TreacherousFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 21:09   Link #12547
Midnight2352
The Eternal Mystery
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreacherousFox View Post
Hello, guys. My name is TreacherousFox. You may remember me from other forums like the PewDiePie community or... Another forum that shall not be talked about in public~

So, I have made an account after roaming this place for... How many already? 3 years? 4? Yeah, sounds about right.

I really, really hope to become an active part of this community! Let's have lots of fun together, bros!
Hey TrecherousFox! <--- sneaky name. Starting from today, you are an active part of this community. I look forward in seeing your contribution in discussions if you truly want to be a part of us. Let's have fun too!
__________________
Midnight2352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 22:12   Link #12548
Mitty Chan
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Hey everyone, I'm Mitty! x3 It's nice to find a forum that I think I can actually become an active member of. So it's very nice to meet everyone!
Mitty Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-19, 04:16   Link #12549
Eragon
I got you babe.
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Shopping Mall
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitty Chan View Post
Hey everyone, I'm Mitty! x3 It's nice to find a forum that I think I can actually become an active member of. So it's very nice to meet everyone!
Welcome to the forums This is the best anime forum!!(IMO anyway )
__________________
Signature courtesy of rikikai
Eragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 15:19   Link #12550
Dormin
Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Okay hey everyone please be gentle with me, i am kinda new to this kind of stuff.
Dormin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-21, 12:52   Link #12551
Eragon
I got you babe.
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Shopping Mall
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dormin View Post
Okay hey everyone please be gentle with me, i am kinda new to this kind of stuff.
Now now, no need to be afraid, we don't bite(at least I don't )

Jokes aside, this is a very welcoming forum, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay
__________________
Signature courtesy of rikikai
Eragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-22, 05:44   Link #12552
Masuzu
サイアク、トキメキ、ヘンシン、コクハク
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: プールなんですよ
It feels a bit strange knowing they won't know what lies beyond the 'distinguished road'.

Regardless, it will be an interesting comparison.


Welcome to the new AS, everyone.
__________________
Masuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-22, 21:21   Link #12553
iamWARR
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Hello i'm a freshling of this addicting thing called anime ^^ i've seen quite a few ones already mostly love comedy or romance ones. if any1 has some good animes to offer or just wants to have convos or is simply bored feel free to pm me ill be glad to reply ^^
iamWARR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-23, 06:02   Link #12554
NK141
Some Random Guy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Australia
Hey Guys, thought I should finally introduce myself, bit late though I think haha.
Anyways I'm NK , been watching anime for a long time. but I think I have lagged behind in most of the current stuff that is out now. I look forward to chatting and discussing anime with you all
NK141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-23, 17:40   Link #12555
Assassin9
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: United States
Hey everyone! I just found this forum and love the community!
Assassin9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-24, 08:06   Link #12556
An Incredible Radius
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Hello!

I'm new here.

I joined this forum hoping that I will be able to learn more about anime.
__________________
An Incredible Radius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-24, 12:36   Link #12557
Midnight2352
The Eternal Mystery
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamWARR View Post
Hello i'm a freshling of this addicting thing called anime ^^ i've seen quite a few ones already mostly love comedy or romance ones. if any1 has some good animes to offer or just wants to have convos or is simply bored feel free to pm me ill be glad to reply ^^
Welcome to the Forums! Wait...it sounds weird that i'm welcoming WARR into the forums. Anyways, glad to see another anime addict. If you want, feel free to join my group call Anime Addicts Group aka A.A.G. You'll meet some of the anime addicts. Glad you're offering to talk with us. Have fun here!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NK141 View Post
Hey Guys, thought I should finally introduce myself, bit late though I think haha.
Anyways I'm NK , been watching anime for a long time. but I think I have lagged behind in most of the current stuff that is out now. I look forward to chatting and discussing anime with you all
Welcome to Animesuki NK! Late introduction? No problem. Atleast now we know you. We look forward to discussing and chatting animes with you too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin9 View Post
Hey everyone! I just found this forum and love the community!
Welcome! I love this community too. We all do. I hope you enjoy being a part of this community too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Incredible Radius View Post
Hello!

I'm new here.

I joined this forum hoping that I will be able to learn more about anime.
Welcome to the AnimeSuki Forums. Without a doubt, you will learn a lot more about anime. I know I have. I hope you learn more and enjoy being here.
__________________
Midnight2352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-25, 05:43   Link #12558
theinfamousDJEZ
91er
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Morrowind
elloooo the names EZ or you can call me DJ if you'd like. :3 i stumbled here from the Bleach Exile forums and i've been on the hunt for a little more active anime/manga site and that's how i ended up here. i really hope to contribute to the activity of this nice little community.
theinfamousDJEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 07:27   Link #12559
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 27
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by theinfamousDJEZ View Post
elloooo the names EZ or you can call me DJ if you'd like. :3 i stumbled here from the Bleach Exile forums and i've been on the hunt for a little more active anime/manga site and that's how i ended up here. i really hope to contribute to the activity of this nice little community.
Little?! We're MUMBO JUMBO!!!

Anyway, welcome! Hope you do enjoy it here!
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 17:32   Link #12560
Ninyn
Jedi Master
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Across different dimensions fighting as the hero Nightshade
Age: 20
Hi im new here. my old forums either got some sort of problem or was just stupid. I plan to be a great asset to the forums and be kind to everyone i will meet
Ninyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
introduction, new members

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.