AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-12-18, 01:57   Link #28381
FalsePrime
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
My day got totally Gundam AGE'd damn it.

Got up did my work out and low and behold Nu Ver Ka comes in not one but two days early.

I get it all signed for and then suddenly my wife comes out of know were and totally pulls a Flit and ruins my good mood by swipping it and telling me that I don't get it until X-Mas.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 03:17   Link #28382
derrickmc63
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: USA
i just finished the RG RX-178 Mk II. This was of my favorite builds ever. This totally changed my mind about Real Grade kits. Everything looks good, the colors, the decals. This makes me want to pick up RG Zeta to go with it.
@FalsePrime tough break man, at least you have it now. Can't wait to hear about the build.
derrickmc63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 07:20   Link #28383
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Singapore
Age: 30
Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickmc63 View Post
i just finished the RG RX-178 Mk II. This was of my favorite builds ever. This totally changed my mind about Real Grade kits. Everything looks good, the colors, the decals. This makes me want to pick up RG Zeta to go with it.
RG Aile Strike make me change the perspective of Real Grade Kit
Initially was kinda skeptical due to the size, but after fixing it ...it just "WOW" me
Mk II even WOW me further....
Zeta, Im happy with the result i have done , now shall wait for Destiny

so far the RG kits i have done is Aile Strike, skygrasper, Mk II (AEUG & Titans), Freedom/Justice , Zaku II mass production & Zeta

duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 13:32   Link #28384
derrickmc63
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: USA
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
RG Aile Strike make me change the perspective of Real Grade Kit
Initially was kinda skeptical due to the size, but after fixing it ...it just "WOW" me
Mk II even WOW me further....
Zeta, Im happy with the result i have done , now shall wait for Destiny

so far the RG kits i have done is Aile Strike, skygrasper, Mk II (AEUG & Titans), Freedom/Justice , Zaku II mass production & Zeta

Yeah i really want to get the RG Zeta to have him side by side with the RG MK. II.

But i only have one kit on my mind for the next month. MG Nu Ver Ka. That is the only kit I want hopefully it will be a christmas gift.
derrickmc63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-19, 09:35   Link #28385
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Singapore
Age: 30
Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickmc63 View Post
Yeah i really want to get the RG Zeta to have him side by side with the RG MK. II.

But i only have one kit on my mind for the next month. MG Nu Ver Ka. That is the only kit I want hopefully it will be a christmas gift.
I only want MG Nu ver ka after i get the P Online Fin Funnel effect...most prob early next year

for now already have 3 RG Zeta (2 unfixed) & my 4th is coming ....
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-19, 16:51   Link #28386
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
for now already have 3 RG Zeta (2 unfixed) & my 4th is coming ....
Duo, why do you need to buy 4 of the same RG Zeta kits for yourself? I can understand if you bought 2 for MS & MA mode display, but 4? If I were you, I'd rather use that money to buy multiple nice grunt suits like Jestas, ECOAS Jegans, ReZELs, etc.
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-19, 17:20   Link #28387
~Destiny~
Tra La Laaaa~
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Tor. Ont
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to ~Destiny~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Duo, why do you need to buy 4 of the same RG Zeta kits for yourself? I can understand if you bought 2 for MS & MA mode display, but 4? If I were you, I'd rather use that money to buy multiple nice grunt suits like Jestas, ECOAS Jegans, ReZELs, etc.
One for standard colour and 3 more for each of the evolve colours?
__________________
~Destiny~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-19, 19:30   Link #28388
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Singapore
Age: 30
Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Duo, why do you need to buy 4 of the same RG Zeta kits for yourself? I can understand if you bought 2 for MS & MA mode display, but 4? If I were you, I'd rather use that money to buy multiple nice grunt suits like Jestas, ECOAS Jegans, ReZELs, etc.
2 with RG Decals ,2 without it. The 1 without the decal to be put in office
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-19, 20:29   Link #28389
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
2 with RG Decals, 2 without it. The 1 without the decal to be put in office
To be honest, that reason never crossed my mind . I always like my kits with decals if Bandai provide it .
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 00:59   Link #28390
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Can you guys give me a quick review of the MG Wing Gundam (TV)??
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 01:21   Link #28391
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Singapore
Age: 30
Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
To be honest, that reason never crossed my mind . I always like my kits with decals if Bandai provide it .
Have done no decal on 2nd RG Freedom

Heads up on MG Nu ver ka, looks like have some reports on flimsily fin funnels when attached together
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 01:23   Link #28392
FalsePrime
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
Have done no decal on 2nd RG Freedom

Heads up on MG Nu ver ka, looks like have some reports on flimsily fin funnels when attached together
I've seen this at several places.

I must say at least from just looking in I'm honestly shocked at how simple it seems to be. Not that this is a bad thing, but between the transformation being just removing so many parts and the overall build looking like a relativily nice easy build I'm somehwhat surprised.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 04:30   Link #28393
RX93-2
White Unicorn
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by suiton629 View Post
Can you guys give me a quick review of the MG Wing Gundam (TV)??
Aren't you subbed to Vegeta8259? He has a good look at it on his channel.
RX93-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 06:05   Link #28394
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Singapore
Age: 30
Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:
Originally Posted by FalsePrime View Post
I've seen this at several places.

I must say at least from just looking in I'm honestly shocked at how simple it seems to be. Not that this is a bad thing, but between the transformation being just removing so many parts and the overall build looking like a relativily nice easy build I'm somehwhat surprised.
RG zeta for the size is pretty heavy. The kit is as stable as RG MkII kit even on standing which surprise me too

Issue only comes when you try to put with the stand ....
Another issue is the beam saber hilt is quite small, got difficulty holding it
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 10:49   Link #28395
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by RX93-2 View Post
Aren't you subbed to Vegeta8259? He has a good look at it on his channel.
Yes. I am subbed. But I want to hear other people's opinions.
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 12:30   Link #28396
derrickmc63
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: USA
if you like the wing gundam ms. then get it. it is a good representation of the ms in the anime.
derrickmc63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 12:32   Link #28397
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickmc63 View Post
if you like the wing gundam ms. then get it. it is a good representation of the ms in the anime.
Ok.

Do you think we will see a Wing Gundam Zero (TV) and later get a remastered version of Wing Gundam Zero EW (the one from the movie)...??
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 12:55   Link #28398
derrickmc63
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by suiton629 View Post
Ok.

Do you think we will see a Wing Gundam Zero (TV) and later get a remastered version of Wing Gundam Zero EW (the one from the movie)...??
if we do great, but if we don't, oh well maybe next time.
derrickmc63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 13:24   Link #28399
FalsePrime
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
RG zeta for the size is pretty heavy. The kit is as stable as RG MkII kit even on standing which surprise me too

Issue only comes when you try to put with the stand ....
Another issue is the beam saber hilt is quite small, got difficulty holding it
Glad to hear it being compared to RG MK II as both Strike and Freedom left me cold and it's only been MK II that really made me think WoW when it came to the RG line thus far.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 14:00   Link #28400
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by FalsePrime View Post
Glad to hear it being compared to RG MK II as both Strike and Freedom left me cold and it's only been MK II that really made me think WoW when it came to the RG line thus far.
Real Grade kits from 00... I like the sound of that....
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:38.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.