AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-12-24, 03:34   Link #1101
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: bakanki.blogspot.com
I like that Raku is not the one Chitoge hits every time Marika advances to him anymore ^^'
__________________
bakAnki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-24, 09:02   Link #1102
Diveman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Marika is just too cute
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-24, 09:58   Link #1103
noobita
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
What does the last page means? I wonder...
__________________
noobita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-24, 10:37   Link #1104
chidorimen
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Is Imperial not doing this series anymore or are they just behind?
chidorimen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-24, 11:20   Link #1105
boomerangnizorro
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
^ Looks like the group is disbanding.
boomerangnizorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-24, 11:34   Link #1106
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 27
That sucks. I liked their translations, even if there was a bit too much swearing at times.

Well then, I have no reason to wait anymore.
__________________
Mikan & Yami
Kanon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-24, 11:41   Link #1107
chidorimen
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangnizorro View Post
WOW now that was unexpected. It explains why a diff group has been doing nisekoi though. I wonder what brought this about.
chidorimen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-24, 14:40   Link #1108
Diveman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
What does the last page means? I wonder...
probably she has a Terminal illness or something like that.
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-28, 01:36   Link #1109
Valky
Harbinger of Sorrow
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Perhaps Marika's not the one Raku made a promise with, but her twin.

She did say she hate long hair, although she herself has a long hair now, I guess it's because her hair was short when she was little, and her twin(the one Raku made promise with) has a long hair. I guess they both like Raku so she ends up acting as her twin maybe because something happened to her?

LOL, here I am spouting crazy theories.
__________________
Valky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-28, 02:31   Link #1110
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
That or you've watched Shuffle recently -_-
__________________
God is on the side with the biggest cannon.

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-28, 07:03   Link #1111
Frailty
Half-yōkai
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pearl of the Orient Seas
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diveman View Post
probably she has a Terminal illness or something like that.
something like this probably

remember the Romeo and Juliet play? where Marika wasn't available as a sub Juliet because of a sickness

the lady at the end of the latest chapter was probably referring to that event when she said she had done something reckless in the past
__________________

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-28, 13:10   Link #1112
Okarin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
I really doubt it's something as serious as a terminal illness. But then again, who knows?
Okarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-28, 13:13   Link #1113
Frailty
Half-yōkai
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pearl of the Orient Seas
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
not necessarily life threatening, but something that probably needs to keep an eye on.

Probably, if her sickness attacks her, she may be sent to a foreign Hospital and Marika won't be able see Raku for weeks or months or years
__________________

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-28, 13:37   Link #1114
Okarin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Well there's really no question about her being sick. That fact has been revealed since her introduction.
Okarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 07:19   Link #1115
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Spoiler for 57:
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 00:39   Link #1116
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
57



Really Raku? that the first thing you say to the girl?
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 03:12   Link #1117
Gundamx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
Spoiler for Have you gotten fat?:


Really Raku? that the first thing you say to the girl?
That the thing you should never say to girl even if it's true...
Gundamx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 03:57   Link #1118
kazzuya13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
That the thing you should never say to girl even if it's true...
Anyone who has experience an average adolescent life would understand that it is very hard to compliment or say what is the different in their looks unless it is super obvious because just like Raku he still doesn't know their actually distance because they are still only "pretending" to be close and the blur the real distance between them
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 04:59   Link #1119
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
if u guys wanted proof raku will end up with onodera this chapter is another good one if it was onodera with all that his reaction would be miles different
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 05:45   Link #1120
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
if u guys wanted proof raku will end up with onodera this chapter is another good one if it was onodera with all that his reaction would be miles different
Only you would go back at it even after a Chitoge focused chapter

Just be there when the final girl is determined so everyone can grin while pointing the finger at you
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.