AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-12-22, 21:33   Link #10141
Student no.0
Unemployed Mecha
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: First star to the left, you should go there sometime.
Spoiler for NSFW:

Anyone know the source? Please and thanks!
__________________
Student no.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-22, 21:49   Link #10142
JINNSK
今更ですが箱のWoTやってます
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penpa View Post
OK here is a manga I read recently but don't recall the name...

Goes like this he is killed by his best friend but he travels back in time before he gets killed and meets all the girls he date and has relations with in the future but he can't figure out why his best friend killed him. But along the way he remembers what he did with each of the girls and how his friend was jealous of him and his girlfriends. I looked but forgot the title of the manga series....
it's Ore ga doutei o sutetara shinu ken ni tsuite
JINNSK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-23, 05:18   Link #10143
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The girl's bathroom
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
That sounds like an awesome manga, gonna give it a whirl!
__________________

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-24, 22:53   Link #10144
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
A wierd twisted manga, where there is a older brother and a younger sister living in a rich mansion with this mean evil little rich girl, who picks on them, but it seem the brother murder her and they both got away with it. The little sister is the protagonist and when she grows bit older, she wants to protect her brother from getting caught, so she will do anything for him. The sister seem to be able to talk to a spirit girl and together, they help each other. She tried to kill her old friend (some short hair girl), but her friend fell off the school building and has brain damage, so she wouldn't snitch on her brother.
__________________
vansonbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-25, 09:04   Link #10145
Coldlight
Sayaka★Magica
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Under the piercing blue sky, in somebody's friendzone
Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
A wierd twisted manga, where there is a older brother and a younger sister living in a rich mansion with this mean evil little rich girl, who picks on them, but it seem the brother murder her and they both got away with it. The little sister is the protagonist and when she grows bit older, she wants to protect her brother from getting caught, so she will do anything for him. The sister seem to be able to talk to a spirit girl and together, they help each other. She tried to kill her old friend (some short hair girl), but her friend fell off the school building and has brain damage, so she wouldn't snitch on her brother.
That's Rurigaki Yoruko no Yuigon, without a doubt.
__________________
Coldlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 08:34   Link #10146
Penpa
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by JINNSK View Post
Thanks, that's the one....couldn't have figure it out without your help...so tell me how were you able to figure it out when I looked and looked but for the brain size wasn't able to figure the title or name out???
Penpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 08:58   Link #10147
bahamut zero
miragecoordinator
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Right there

Where is this from?
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
bahamut zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-28, 16:11   Link #10148
Usami_Haru
Actually an Alligator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Running through Sharnoth
Age: 18
Ourai no Gahkthun -What a Shining Braves-
__________________
Usami_Haru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 08:27   Link #10149
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
Any1 know this manga?

It's fairly old, like 10 years old or something and already finished. The manga is about a group of pirate, with the main characters has only one eye (he wear eye patch on the other). The heroine is a mermaid who tail can convert back to leg sometime. One of the main character crew is a young priest using guns.

In the final arc before the ending, the heroine joined the bad guy side to protect and make the main character giving up on her. Then it has some sort of tournament when the main character had to face against that priest friend (now using swords).
__________________
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 10:04   Link #10150
Kirayuki
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Any1 know this manga?

It's fairly old, like 10 years old or something and already finished. The manga is about a group of pirate, with the main characters has only one eye (he wear eye patch on the other). The heroine is a mermaid who tail can convert back to leg sometime. One of the main character crew is a young priest using guns.

In the final arc before the ending, the heroine joined the bad guy side to protect and make the main character giving up on her. Then it has some sort of tournament when the main character had to face against that priest friend (now using swords).
I believe it's Captain Kid.
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 12:18   Link #10151
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirayuki View Post
I believe it's Captain Kid.
It's probably that one, but wow the art looks much more ancient than what i remembered

Thank
__________________
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 17:28   Link #10152
hollowification
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Send a message via MSN to hollowification
what anime are these 2 from????????????

__________________
Those who can't see the mirror of the own reflection cannot Reflect the one true self
hollowification is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 17:43   Link #10153
Daniel E.
AniMexican!
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Monterrey N.L. Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowification View Post
what anime are these 2 from????????????
The second one is from Shin Sekai Yori.
__________________
Daniel E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 18:05   Link #10154
serenade_beta
マジ天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowification View Post
what anime are these 2 from????????????

Left one is Queen's Blade
__________________

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 19:51   Link #10155
Coreyrn
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Germany
Age: 24

Which Anime is this from?
Coreyrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 19:55   Link #10156
hyl
sneaking like a cat
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
It's from canaan
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 06:54   Link #10157
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Anyone knows this?

__________________
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 07:11   Link #10158
hollowification
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Send a message via MSN to hollowification
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
Anyone knows this?



maburaho its comedy romance echhi anime wish the second season
__________________
Those who can't see the mirror of the own reflection cannot Reflect the one true self
hollowification is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 18:30   Link #10159
Penpa
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Which anime is the form or is it not a anime?

I found a pic but don't know if anime or not?

Penpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 18:52   Link #10160
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Academy City
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penpa View Post
I found a pic but don't know if anime or not?

It is from the visual novel Castle Fantasia. The character is Tia Saelens.
__________________
SuzushinaYuriko is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
anime, anime figure, game, identification, manga, search

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.