AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-12-30, 19:31   Link #1141
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

ah well to heck with these dried up pairings, who's up for some Ruri Shuu ending? I know i am
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 20:00   Link #1142
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
who's up for some Ruri Shuu ending? I know i am
Count me in
Shuu-Tsumugi is quite good too XD
Old 2012-12-30, 21:48   Link #1143
Diveman

RiruxShuu seems more suitable, they're both Genre Savyy anyways
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 23:22   Link #1144
totoum
Oppai warrior

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
I agree Chitoge's the lead female character but tell me have u really seen any moments from Raku that tells you he would choose Chitoge over Onodera the answer right now is no.
He'll end up choosing Chitoge , I don't need to look very far for a moment that tells me that, the latest chapter has Raku asking himself "why am I getting butterflies in my stomach over this?" the answer is he's falling for her,he just hasn't realized it yet.
Old 2013-01-14, 13:01   Link #1145
Kiltias

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
I agree Chitoge's the lead female character but tell me have u really seen any moments from Raku that tells you he would choose Chitoge over Onodera the answer right now is no. His feelings are still heavy onodera and the only reason he spends time with chitoge is because of the threat of the war

Why do you think it's called Fake Love?

If anything the Manga heavily plays with the concepts of those very 2 words, especially with Raku who I really think would deny or go against his true feelings if the one who has the true key is the one he doesn't truly love.

Example:
Let's say he gets over Onodera and realizes his feeling for Chitoge.
Onodera has the key but he loves Chitoge.
At the current point, he lacks the character development that he would take the latter.

Now I ain't saying he'll end up with her, but what Raku needs to do is get over that promise and follow his heart, though currently he hasn't achieved that yet, not even remotely, and it's evident why.

Stubbornness and Stupidity.
Course, it's a good thing to hold onto a promise like that, but there is a line or one won't find happiness.
Kiltias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 14:30   Link #1146
Sinta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190
tell that to everyone who basically pegged naruto as naru-saku until the last chapter
Doesn't do anything for your point - Naruto and Hinita are not happening. He has shown zero interest in her. He's been in love with Sakura since day one. What happened in the latest chapters could have been any other character and it would not have changed the outcome.

As for the main pairing, look at the girl who changed the status quo, Chitoge, why? Because of failling in love creates a story, being in love does not. Thats why it will be Chitoge in the end.
Old 2013-01-14, 15:12   Link #1147
Kiltias

As much as I disagree with Sinta due to evidence, Naruto pairings certainly don't belong here.
Kiltias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 18:49   Link #1148
Sinta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiltias View Post
As much as I disagree with Sinta due to evidence, Naruto pairings certainly don't belong here.
If you are so incline to argue, we can take it to the Naruto forum. Again, Hinita and Naruto are not happening - I will agree with you, its not the place for the argument however

I think its difficult to argue with any amount of certainty who he will end up with. But precedent in story telling and the straight circumstantial and physical evidence certainly point that direction. Stranger things have happened through and a single chapter can change as much.
Old 2013-01-17, 22:12   Link #1149
Dorsai

Hmm any moment that would suggest that he would choose Chitoge over Onodera? For example- on their trip when Raku leaved Onodera to save Chitoge in forest. He did it instantly without even thinking, it was just his instinct.

Onodera is just his first crush. With her he doesnt understand what really love is, because there is no development between them. Its same like in Kimi no iru machi with Nanami...
Old 2013-01-17, 23:02   Link #1150
chidorimen

Spoiler for 58:
chidorimen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-19, 13:08   Link #1151
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

For some reason reading chapter 58 gave me a headache

Spoiler for chapter 58:
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-19, 13:19   Link #1152
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

oh mai! best couple chapter :3
Old 2013-01-19, 13:27   Link #1153
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Ruri looked cute with her glasses. After this chapter, I'm hoping she will get together with Shuu. He's a surprisingly considerate guy underneath his goofy exterior.
Old 2013-01-19, 14:17   Link #1154
Dauerlutscher
I never asked for this

Seriously, we 58 chapters and Raku is geting dumber, and dumber, and dumber.
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-19, 14:58   Link #1155
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ

Quote:
Seriously, we 58 chapters and Raku is geting dumber, and dumber, and dumber.
There's no choice, IMO giving a small boost of development for Raku means big development to the story.. which means that it'll move further than our usual comedy antics. Not that I don't want it, but I think the mangaka just wanted to play around with this setting for these past few chapters. Let's just see how it'll develop later on.

The good thing is that the girls seems to be developing though

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-19, 15:17   Link #1156
Dauerlutscher
I never asked for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
There's no choice, IMO giving a small boost of development for Raku means big development to the story.. which means that it'll move further than our usual comedy antics. Not that I don't want it, but I think the mangaka just wanted to play around with this setting for these past few chapters. Let's just see how it'll develop later on.

The good thing is that the girls seems to be developing though
I Know that, but it doesn't make me less annoyed with Raku's idiotic densenees.
Now that the real lovestory has officially started with the end from chapter 49, will we get 50 chapters or more with Raku being an idiot who doesn't even get the simplest things?

SoloPanda's post summed this chapter very good. Heck, this summary desribes this whole manga.
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-19, 15:38   Link #1157
Johnny
Working the bags...

Would have been a better chapter if it was just Ruri and Shuu in it. Plus it's just wasted wisdom on someone whose a bigger dumbass than Ichika from I.S. I can only take Raku's denseness so far and it quit being funny about 30 chapters ago. Now he's just pathetic and the girls are the only thing worth reading anymore...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-19, 18:14   Link #1158
Diveman

Even Shuu would make a better main char.
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-19, 20:48   Link #1159
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

If Nisekoi had a perceptive MC then we'd have a pairing by chapter 3 and the end by chapter 5.

If being dense wasn't his weak point then he'd have some other problematic feature that'd prevent him from easily getting with the girls.

C'mon guys, you know how these series work. Don't suddenly complain about rain being wet.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-19, 21:15   Link #1160
Johnny
Working the bags...

Nobody said he had to be an Einstein, but the dumber than dirt role has gotten stale. Plus who said it would end in five chapters if he had a properly working brain? Anyways he's moot since the girls are the real hit of the manga...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life