AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Sword Art Online

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-12-31, 04:02   Link #3041
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 27
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
This is not true. Asuna had always been an over-achiever, even before playing SAO. Kirito's "influence" only made her focus her over-achieving tendencies on the game, but she was like that to begin with.
But it can't be denied that Asuna's achievements was due to Kirito's unknowing push... That's what made him special to Asuna.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-31, 06:02   Link #3042
M.A.D
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
But it can't be denied that Asuna's achievements was due to Kirito's unknowing push... That's what made him special to Asuna.
I think it's like two sides of a coin. Asuna has always been an over-achiever even without Kirito's influence. However, with his influence, she becomes what she is today by focusing her overachieve-ness on things relating to him.

This reminds me of how she first met Kirito in the dungeon of the 1st floor, where she intended to fight until her rapiers' durability had decreased to an unusable level. All 5 of them.
M.A.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-31, 06:26   Link #3043
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 27
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.D View Post
I think it's like two sides of a coin. Asuna has always been an over-achiever even without Kirito's influence. However, with his influence, she becomes what she is today by focusing her overachieve-ness on things relating to him.

This reminds me of how she first met Kirito in the dungeon of the 1st floor, where she intended to fight until her rapiers' durability had decreased to an unusable level. All 5 of them.
At least there was a push....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-31, 17:25   Link #3044
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Talking WEB 7 done

Chinese version of WEB Ch7 translations have finally finished, and HOLY @#$% THAT WAS GOOD. The summary back on page 144 onwards of this thread doesn't do it justice, but thanks anyway for those that contributed to this summary; it was better than nothing.
And about Nova Ascension:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenoia View Post
I would say that it was part of the system. I have no idea whether or not it's even possible to create a new skill in the UW. Besides, given the supposed difficulty of creating a 10-hit skill, I'm not sure how Kirito would have found the time to create and perfect it.
Spoiler for Nova Ascension + Katana skill:

I'll go read WEB Ch8 now, they made some new progress compared to a month ago. Summaries will be done by me later, assuming nobody else does it first.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-01, 09:55   Link #3045
Shinon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Kuou Academy
is it true that eugeo will die in the ln?
__________________
Shinon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-01, 11:18   Link #3046
Darkonus
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
We don't know, he dies in the Web Novel but there was also rapes in the web novel that didn't happen in the LN's, so him dieing could also be changed.
Darkonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-01, 14:01   Link #3047
Chiibi
Lolli for loli :D
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: in a boring place you will not want to go to
Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
D:

Spoiler for Aniplex, why do you be cutting scenes as cute as THIS?:


I want to color that picture!
__________________
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-01, 20:36   Link #3048
Rayrah
Femme Fatale
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkonus View Post
We don't know, he dies in the Web Novel but there was also rapes in the web novel that didn't happen in the LN's, so him dieing could also be changed.
The rape scene could easily get removed or "editted" (make Eugeo and Kirito show up as it's about to happen), but a character death? I seriously doubt it. So, yes, he does indeed die in the web novel.
__________________
Rayrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 03:21   Link #3049
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
As promised, a small summary of a part of Ch8 is here. The translators labelled it as Part 25 of Alicization:
Spoiler for Ch8, Pt25:

Spoiler for Vector:
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 05:28   Link #3050
tomtkp
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Real world
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
As promised, a small summary of a part of Ch8 is here. The translators labelled it as Part 25 of Alicization:
Spoiler for Ch8, Pt25:

Spoiler for Vector:
Spoiler for Higa:
__________________
tomtkp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 08:19   Link #3051
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
@Flere821, thanks for the summary.
Woah, Asuna........one hand and on top of that a threat!!! Why don't people get that you don't mess with Asuna's man!!!XD
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 09:41   Link #3052
chancs
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: where magic is reality
Send a message via Skype™ to chancs
Does Asuna also participate in this world?
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 10:28   Link #3053
Awrya
U mad?
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
As promised, a small summary of a part of Ch8 is here. The translators labelled it as Part 25 of Alicization:
Spoiler for Ch8, Pt25:

Spoiler for Vector:
Thanks for the summary.

Spoiler for reply to Vector:


Spoiler for Accounts and Lv.:
__________________
Awrya is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 16:13   Link #3054
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
the author really love NTR is he
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 16:38   Link #3055
Netto Azure
→ Asada Shino
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Great Void, Jötunheimr
Wow, things are getting quite intense aren't they.

Also just noticed how the TVTropes page for SAO has so many Web Novel references (Due to references to the super-accounts) that I'm thinking that some tropers there are reading the Web novel version lawl.
__________________
Netto Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 16:50   Link #3056
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
the author really love NTR is he
Rather than love NTR, he seems to enjoy setting up those type of situations so Kirito (and Eugio) can do horrible, painful things to the perpetrators. So maybe a way of showing how NTR "should" end?

Spoiler for expansion (I'm ranting, feel free to ignore):
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 16:56   Link #3057
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Thanks for the summary.

Spoiler for reply to Vector:


Spoiler for Accounts and Lv.:
If Vector have been mentioned before, I prbably have forgotten about it

Kirito logged in as Lvl 1 villager when he first started, but after killing a troupe of Goblins from Dark Territory with Eugeo before Alice was taken away he had his level jumped up by a lot (how much I'll have to look up, it'll probably be in some of the LN version already). Anyone get exp from killing mobs, or even just other animals. Kuinela (Administrator) got herself leveled up to practically a living god by killing off the wildlife in UW once.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Netto Azure View Post
Wow, things are getting quite intense aren't they.

Also just noticed how the TVTropes page for SAO has so many Web Novel references (Due to references to the super-accounts) that I'm thinking that some tropers there are reading the Web novel version lawl.
Or they read the various summaries of WEB stuff from here or elsewhere...?
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 17:05   Link #3058
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Rather than love NTR, he seems to enjoy setting up those type of situations so Kirito (and Eugio) can do horrible, painful things to the perpetrators. So maybe a way of showing how NTR "should" end?

Spoiler for expansion (I'm ranting, feel free to ignore):
Well you gotta add one for UW

Spoiler for UW:


Is like for kirito:

Kidnap hundred of people: Well gotta save them somehow
Serial killer in wild: Sure I will capture them
Touch his harem: GO DIE YOU *&^%$#@!
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 17:11   Link #3059
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
Well you gotta add one for UW

Spoiler for UW:
Make that add two for Alicization
Spoiler for WEB Ch6:
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 17:17   Link #3060
Kazu-kun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Spoiler:
So in the end Gabriel is just another cartoonish villain just like Sugou. I knew it, that's all Kawahara's got. As expected, Mother Rosario is the best thing he will ever write. That was his pick. Now we can only go down. lol

Thanks a lot for the summary. I'm looking forward to Asuna's encounter with Kirito.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic39230_3.gif
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, gaming, harem, kirito, romance, shounen, tragedy, virtual reality

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:18.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.