AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-12-30, 06:20   Link #661
Mateus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
^ Jun is quite fun to learn, although I still don't know how to utilize her izumo and genjitsu stances outside from juggles

meanwhile, enjoy some christmas and new year images
Spoiler for images:
That Jin looks so
__________________
Account closing soon, found original account, thanks.
Mateus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 06:53   Link #662
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Within my mind
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
I'm trying my best figuring out why Asuka's holding an eggplant on this image
To answer your question seriously...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatsuyume
__________________
Vallen Chaos Valiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 10:40   Link #663
Frailty
Half-yōkai
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pearl of the Orient Seas
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
To answer your question seriously...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatsuyume
I see
but I cannot deem this... lucky, seeing Heihachi with Asuka.

NTR thoughts are consuming my mind
__________________

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 11:59   Link #664
Xagzan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
NTR? Neither of them are attached.

But it'd still be icky.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 12:28   Link #665
Frailty
Half-yōkai
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pearl of the Orient Seas
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
it's that grin on Heihachi's face
plus, it seemed to me that Asuka's undressing whilst holding an eggplant
__________________

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 13:00   Link #666
Kreceir
♥~Likes to post Fan art~♥
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Derping in League of Legends
Age: 21
It would be awesome if Tekken Tag 2 hard a Costume swap, Like this.

Images
If only it had this feature
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
__________________
Kreceir is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 21:00   Link #667
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Within my mind
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
NTR? Neither of them are attached.

But it'd still be icky.
Heihachi is young again. You can't blame him for looking to start anew.

I mean, his son and grandson won't talk to him. He is better off finding someone new who DOESN'T carry the Devil gene.
__________________
Vallen Chaos Valiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 22:39   Link #668
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
NTR Asuka probably was with Feng Wei ending. WTH happened?!
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 23:57   Link #669
Xagzan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Yeah, that was...unwelcome
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-31, 00:53   Link #670
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Indonesia
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
I see
but I cannot deem this... lucky, seeing Heihachi with Asuka.

NTR thoughts are consuming my mind
I guess it can't be helped to feel that way

Among the Mishimas, It's only Heihachi who've "played" with a woman other than his wife. ---->> Lars is the result.

And on the other side, Asuka, since her first appearance, have been constantly became a victim of harassment
- her Tekken 5 ending
- her Tekken TAG 2 ending
- her appearance in Tekken comic (Lili fondled her chest)
- and finally Feng's Tekken TAG 2 ending although it isn't clear what happened, we can't help but to think that way

at any rate, pairing Heihachi with Asuka is a bit strange for sure, given how barely they're related.
__________________
Kotori Minami & Hanayo Koizumi [Love Live! School Idol Project]
<Click to go into my artwork thread>
Ryonea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-31, 02:01   Link #671
Pink Cow
This is my title.
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
NTR Asuka probably was with Feng Wei ending. WTH happened?!
Feng did... Probably... Many things...
__________________

自由を愛しちゃう女の子だけ
Instagram
Pink Cow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 00:00   Link #672
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Cow View Post
Feng did... Probably... Many things...
Man now I wanna see hdoujins of Feng and Asuka

__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 02:46   Link #673
Pink Cow
This is my title.
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Philippines
Can someone tell me if Lili is bisexual or something? Her ending suggests a few things. D:
__________________

自由を愛しちゃう女の子だけ
Instagram
Pink Cow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 03:07   Link #674
Vicious108
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Bi? Who says she cares at all about dudes?

Anyway, Lili's a sheltered, overprotected girl, so Asuka was probably the first friend she's made. Certainly the first one able to rival her in battle. Therefore she goes to great lengths to be acknowledged by her and to provoke her into a fight, as shown by her ending. Whether her obsession also ventures into the realm of sexual attraction is up to the viewer, though I'm certainly not against the idea. They do make for one adorably sexy couple.
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 07:30   Link #675
Pink Cow
This is my title.
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious108 View Post
Bi? Who says she cares at all about dudes?

Anyway, Lili's a sheltered, overprotected girl, so Asuka was probably the first friend she's made. Certainly the first one able to rival her in battle. Therefore she goes to great lengths to be acknowledged by her and to provoke her into a fight, as shown by her ending. Whether her obsession also ventures into the realm of sexual attraction is up to the viewer, though I'm certainly not against the idea. They do make for one adorably sexy couple.
Bisexual because in Tekken 5 DR, she has a thing for Ganryu.

Edit: just found out Harada tweeted that Lili likes Ganryu more than Asuka. O_o
So I guess she's straight and borderlining bisexual? Lol
__________________

自由を愛しちゃう女の子だけ
Instagram

Last edited by Pink Cow; 2013-01-06 at 07:51.
Pink Cow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 10:39   Link #676
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Indonesia
Age: 25
As far as I'm concerned, everyone is straight when it comes to sexual orientation.

I agree about a friendly rivalry concept for Lili since I think it's very obvious given her family background etc.
Lili and Asuka kind of similar to Hwoarang and Jin, respectively. One sided rivalry.

But of course, when it comes to fandom, Lili and Asuka are often portrayed as yuri couple
__________________
Kotori Minami & Hanayo Koizumi [Love Live! School Idol Project]
<Click to go into my artwork thread>
Ryonea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 13:35   Link #677
Pink Cow
This is my title.
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
But of course, when it comes to fandom, Lili and Asuka are often portrayed as yuri couple
Of course.... Men are such vile creatures!

But then again... Surely there are also JinxHwoarang yaoi out there...
__________________

自由を愛しちゃう女の子だけ
Instagram
Pink Cow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 13:43   Link #678
Vicious108
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Cow View Post
Bisexual because in Tekken 5 DR, she has a thing for Ganryu.

Edit: just found out Harada tweeted that Lili likes Ganryu more than Asuka. O_o
So I guess she's straight and borderlining bisexual? Lol
Well the thing for Ganryu seemed more indicative of an Electra Complex to me, since it was only because he resembles her father somewhat.

And lol seriously? That seems like a weird thing to tweet about. Got a link by any chance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
As far as I'm concerned, everyone is straight when it comes to sexual orientation.

I agree about a friendly rivalry concept for Lili since I think it's very obvious given her family background etc.
Lili and Asuka kind of similar to Hwoarang and Jin, respectively. One sided rivalry.

But of course, when it comes to fandom, Lili and Asuka are often portrayed as yuri couple
When it comes to shippers, the characters in games and animanga like these are bisexual as a general rule. Don't wanna lose out on all the possible pairings.

But yes, Asuka, much like Jin, doesn't really see Lili in the same light as the latter sees her. And while the rivalry is kind of cute that way, I'd like it if she'd come to acknowledge her more in future games. Actually, she already kind of did in Street Fighter x Tekken, where their story mode had probably the extensive exposure of the couple and their banter. I recommend checking it out for fans of theirs. I don't like Street Fighter gameplay, but watched it on youtube for more Lili.
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 20:40   Link #679
Pink Cow
This is my title.
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Philippines
Here's the link to Harada's tweet: http://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/sta...51301231525888

People were probably asking him who Lili liked and so he answered. ^^;

Edit: He actually tweeted it twice. O_o
Here's another link: http://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/sta...53104623714305
__________________

自由を愛しちゃう女の子だけ
Instagram
Pink Cow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 20:55   Link #680
Vicious108
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Cow View Post
Here's the link to Harada's tweet: http://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/sta...51301231525888

People were probably asking him who Lili liked and so he answered. ^^;
Well that was random. All the guy asked was who was stronger between Lili and Asuka and suddenly he brings Ganryu and affection into the equation. Lol whatever, it's just a throwaway tweet in mangled English anyway. I'd rather base my analysis of the character on her actual cutscenes.
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fighting game

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.