AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-01-08, 11:04   Link #28601
maknaedik
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paranaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by suiton629 View Post
http://inb4suiton.blogspot.com/2013/...ing-plans.html

Looks like Bandai's Wing Master Grade line is strongly hinted at?
I'm positive that we'll get Leo, but not all its variant. About remastered, NOT ANYTIME SOON. I know you'll ignore this, just saying :P
__________________
I'm a red gunpla collector. I collect everything that's red. But my priorities are MG->1/100->HGs unless they're super rare

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 11:07   Link #28602
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by maknaedik View Post
I'm positive that we'll get Leo, but not all its variant. About remastered, NOT ANYTIME SOON. I know you'll ignore this, just saying :P
I was thinking that we're gonna get:

Very Likely
MG Wing Gundam Zero (TV)
MG Wing Gundam Zero (Endless Waltz) Remastered
MG Tallgeese II EW
MG Tallgeese III EW
MG Leo


Maybe
MG Leo (Space Type)

.
.
.
Speaking of Gundam Wing MG's, where's:

MG Heavyarms Kai EW
MG Sandrock Kai EW
MG Nataku EW

Those 3 are missing from the Wing line of MG's.
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 11:42   Link #28603
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
I personally would like Bandai to use that Tallgeese frame to make MG Mercurius and Vayette more than Leos (after they done making Tallgeese II & III, of course ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiton629 View Post
You must've been bored.
Being in the mood doesn't equal being bored. Just like when somebody was in the mood for jogging or eating exotic food etc. Sometimes, I'm just in the mood for something just because. Of course, I can't speak for you. Maybe you have to get bored first?
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 12:35   Link #28604
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
MG Mercurius and MG Vayette.
I think those would be better than the Leo.

So I guess..

Gundam Wing
Wing Gundam Zero
Tallgeese II
Mercurius
Vayette

Gundam Wing Endless Waltz
- Tallgeese III
- Heavyarms Kai
- Nataku
- Sandrock Kai
- Wing Gundam Zero Custom Remastered

What do you guys think about the MG Wing EW line of kits? Is anyone else annoyed that Wing didn't get an updated release for Wing EW and Wing Zero EW?
__________________
水遁 六百二十九

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2013-01-09 at 11:37.
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 13:51   Link #28605
derrickmc63
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by suiton629 View Post
What do you guys think about the MG Wing EW line of kits? Is anyone else annoyed that Wing didn't get an updated release for Wing EW and Wing Zero EW?
No I am not annoyed that we do not have it yet, I can just wait. Bandai has been putting out some superb MGs. And they will only get better with time. Why do you keep asking this question? It is not going to make bandai make it any faster. Be patient man.
derrickmc63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 13:52   Link #28606
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickmc63 View Post
No I am not annoyed that we do not have it yet, I can just wait. Bandai has been putting out some superb MGs. And they will only get better with time. Why do you keep asking this question? It is not going to make bandai make it any faster. Be patient man.
I got $75 + $10 coupon to spend on GunPla. Not too sure what I should get.
Thinking:

MG Epyon + Action Base 1 (Black). I might start getting into getting all the Wing MG's now..
__________________
水遁 六百二十九

Last edited by suiton629; 2013-01-08 at 14:13.
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 18:12   Link #28607
maknaedik
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paranaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
I personally would like Bandai to use that Tallgeese frame to make MG Mercurius and Vayette more than Leos (after they done making Tallgeese II & III, of course ).
:
I also welcome that idea very much. But if that happens, I think Virgo will become a possibility too
__________________
I'm a red gunpla collector. I collect everything that's red. But my priorities are MG->1/100->HGs unless they're super rare

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2013-01-09 at 11:44. Reason: Pointless bit removed.
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 18:56   Link #28608
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by maknaedik View Post
I also welcome that idea very much. But if that happens, I think Virgo will become a possibility too
Yeah, I figure that you're gonna like MG Mercurius since you're a red gunpla collector.
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 20:25   Link #28609
Skye629
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
All of the above, and I actually hope we get all those MG Wing kits

I would get:
MG Wing Zero TV/EW
MG Tallgeese III
MG Mercurius (if my bro gets Vayeate)

I also want a MG Taurus in Sanc Kingdom colors, white MSs FTW (extra points if they transform)
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 21:23   Link #28610
FalsePrime
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
I personally would like Bandai to use that Tallgeese frame to make MG Mercurius and Vayette more than Leos (after they done making Tallgeese II & III, of course ).

Being in the mood doesn't equal being bored. Just like when somebody was in the mood for jogging or eating exotic food etc. Sometimes, I'm just in the mood for something just because. Of course, I can't speak for you. Maybe you have to get bored first?
This is kinda me, given the Frame name and the need for Wing grunts I'm sure we will get Leo's. However I much rather have Mercurius and Vayette and I do have hope for them given one is considered a Heero suit and since he is the most popular pilot from Wing it gives me hope we will get one.

Honestly Leo is the least interesting thing they could do for me, most grunt from Wing are. Thta being said I would pick up a Virgo 1 in an instant.
FalsePrime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 23:17   Link #28611
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by FalsePrime View Post
Honestly Leo is the least interesting thing they could do for me, most grunt from Wing are.
I can’t blame you though. IMO The worst offender is that those grunt MSs use rectangle monitors/visors as their heads. Nothing spells “boring” better than that.
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 23:50   Link #28612
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 26
I dunno, I like the rectangle optic more than the Zeon/ZAFT monoeye. Vagan still has the best grunt design philosophy though. :V
__________________
Rising Dragon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 00:34   Link #28613
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Rectangular optic just screams “unimaginative” to me. At least mono-eye with all its “eye movement” looks menacing. The four-eye of A-Laws grunts in 00 looks cool as well. But yes, I agree that Vagan’s MS design is the best (except for that abominable yellow ball MS).
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 06:55   Link #28614
Znozzy
Praise the sun!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Sweden
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Rectangular optic just screams “unimaginative” to me. At least mono-eye with all its “eye movement” looks menacing. The four-eye of A-Laws grunts in 00 looks cool as well. But yes, I agree that Vagan’s MS design is the best (except for that abominable yellow ball MS).
F91 grunts need more love
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 07:08   Link #28615
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Znozzy View Post
F91 grunts need more love
You mean those MSs with funky goggles? Absolutely.
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 11:34   Link #28616
Znozzy
Praise the sun!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Sweden
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
You mean those MSs with funky goggles? Absolutely.
Hell yes i've been looking for the old 1/100 models to no avail, if not new kits, rereleases, please bandai?
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 13:38   Link #28617
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Resides within the depths of Ned infested Glasgow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Znozzy View Post
F91 grunts need more love
Love the suits from F91, the Crossbone Vanguard I think really do deserve more love.

And also I love the guntank from F91 it is an awesome looking thing imo and would love to see this more than alot of big named suits we're gettting.

Heading over to Hong Kong end of month so I'll be picking up a MG NU if I can but kinda stuff on what else to get when I'm over.
I'm thinking of Strike Noir as always wanted that but then I'd like to try RG out so RX-78 is on the table as well.
Gonna need to look up what I can get, refresh the old grey matter.
__________________
Bonta Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 14:03   Link #28618
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
F91... Nah.

I think Bandai should just focus this year on Unicorn for all things UC.
Aside from that, we need more 00, need some more Age, and we need to see releases/remasters for Wing kits, and you all know which MG's I'm talking about by now...ehehehehe
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 14:13   Link #28619
Znozzy
Praise the sun!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Sweden
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Love the suits from F91, the Crossbone Vanguard I think really do deserve more love.

And also I love the guntank from F91 it is an awesome looking thing imo and would love to see this more than alot of big named suits we're gettting.
Yeah, it looks great, but the HG Loto works really nice too

Quote:
Heading over to Hong Kong end of month so I'll be picking up a MG NU if I can but kinda stuff on what else to get when I'm over.
I'm thinking of Strike Noir as always wanted that but then I'd like to try RG out so RX-78 is on the table as well.
Gonna need to look up what I can get, refresh the old grey matter.
The MG Strike Noir is great. It comes with a ton of stuff to equip it with, great buy, solid innerframe and it looks menacing on a actionbase
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 14:26   Link #28620
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Finally ordered the MG Nu Ver.Ka today!^^ I really can't wait to get my hands on it!
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.