AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-01-10, 13:44   Link #10001
Suzuku
(`・⊝・)/\(`・⊝・)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Age: 20
Okay, so now it's just a slice-of-life romcom instead of a romantic drama like it started out...well at least Seo knows that the stories he's writing now have no plot progression in them. I guess he's going the way of Pastel and Umi no Misaki to make this thing last forever. Not sure if I should just outright drop it or continue reading every 10 chapters or so like I've been doing for the past 2 years.

Either way, with GE over Shounen Magazine needs to start a new, real romantic drama. They're almost extinct in Shounen manga now.
__________________
BRAVO VINCE
Suzuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-10, 13:57   Link #10002
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
You know... part of me almost feels sorry for Takashi-kun - before I remember what a pitiful loser this guy is. I mean, think about it

1) The guy is seriously ecchi-driven.

2) He has a "girlfriend" in Kiyomi who is hotter than hotterson, but who obviously doesn't grant him any favors.

3) To top it all off, he's being punished whenever he tickles his ecchi urges elsewhere

Isn't that seriously the worst of all worlds? It's like forcing a starving person to work as cook in a first-class restaurant ^_^;
Yeah, he bagged the hottest gal in the series and yet he's regulated to being backhanded for being a normal guy at that age.

I suppose when she finally does open up it'll be something else. Hot damn.
__________________
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-10, 17:58   Link #10003
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kasumigaseki; where contractors dwell.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
Yeah, he bagged the hottest gal in the series and yet he's regulated to being backhanded for being a normal guy at that age.

I suppose when she finally does open up it'll be something else. Hot damn.
Not really, he'll be a slave to her and once she realises her poom poom is a command card, she'll control him utterly. (which i think he wants)
__________________
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-10, 18:04   Link #10004
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
i wonder how big Yuzuki is now. She used to be the same size as Asuka but she's CLEARLY grown quite a bit.
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-10, 18:14   Link #10005
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
Okay, so now it's just a slice-of-life romcom instead of a romantic drama like it started out...well at least Seo knows that the stories he's writing now have no plot progression in them. I guess he's going the way of Pastel and Umi no Misaki to make this thing last forever. Not sure if I should just outright drop it or continue reading every 10 chapters or so like I've been doing for the past 2 years.

Either way, with GE over Shounen Magazine needs to start a new, real romantic drama. They're almost extinct in Shounen manga now.
I think this manga started out as a slice of life romcom from the beginning. I kind of like this kind of pace.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-10, 22:56   Link #10006
Dauerlutscher
I never asked for this
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
i wonder how big Yuzuki is now. She used to be the same size as Asuka but she's CLEARLY grown quite a bit.
Nah, they were always bigger than Asuka's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I think this manga started out as a slice of life romcom from the beginning. I kind of like this kind of pace.
True.
It was always slice of life romcom with drama in between..
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-11, 02:59   Link #10007
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
Nah, they were always bigger than Asuka's.



True.
It was always slice of life romcom with drama in between..
on the bio pages sometimes found in the volumes it had Asuka measured at about 70 and Yuzuki was like 71 i believe.
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-11, 06:15   Link #10008
Dauerlutscher
I never asked for this
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Don't know anything about bio pages. I was just comparing what i saw.
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-11, 12:50   Link #10009
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Fun chapter.

Making the short and submissive kid hung, that's real classic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
Not really, he'll be a slave to her and once she realises her poom poom is a command card, she'll control him utterly. (which i think he wants)
I think she already has control over him.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-11, 18:21   Link #10010
vansonbee
❤Nishino Tsukasa❤
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: CA
Time to post some tits in this thread!
__________________
vansonbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 11:40   Link #10011
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Spoiler for 212:
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 18:54   Link #10012
DarkRaven
GOD
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Amegakure
from the looks of it .. it seems like she really liked him back then.. the guy is dead i wonder why seo keeps on bringing him up again and again.. i bet if they have a kid they'll name him Kazuma lol
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 00:32   Link #10013
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
OH MAN !
This uppercut. :')
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRaven View Post
from the looks of it .. it seems like she really liked him back then.. the guy is dead i wonder why seo keeps on bringing him up again and again.. i bet if they have a kid they'll name him Kazuma lol
what is the general timeline of events though cause that would be needed to make things not completely unbelievable
__________________
Nothing is Impossible
BladeEntity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 02:31   Link #10014
DarkRaven
GOD
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Amegakure
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
what is the general timeline of events though cause that would be needed to make things not completely unbelievable
Not sure but my guess it happened before she met haruto when they were kids..
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 04:05   Link #10015
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRaven View Post
Not sure but my guess it happened before she met haruto when they were kids..
She met kazama in middle school. Haruto was several years before that
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 06:24   Link #10016
DarkRaven
GOD
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Amegakure
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
She met kazama in middle school. Haruto was several years before that
really?? idk then we'll have to wait for the translation
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 21:21   Link #10017
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Plot in my KnIM!? Haha. It's about time. This was a great chapter. Kazama was a big influence on Haruto after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRaven View Post
really?? idk then we'll have to wait for the translation
Haruto and Yuzuki met when they were kids, in grade school. Yuzuki met Kazama in middle school. I think Yuzuki turned Kazama down partly because she was shy and because of Haruto. I also think the biggest reason she went with him was because of Haruto too.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 21:46   Link #10018
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Nothing interesting in 212.... just flash backs...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 21:47   Link #10019
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
About the spoilers, it appears that it New Years or a big festival. Yuzuki seeing that she has many friends and a boyfriend that she loves, she begins to reminiscent her past where she virtually only had one friend. Now its New Years and that first friend she had isn't there to celebrate it. Hence the reason for the Helmet at the end, Haruto saying that he isn't here physically but mentally and emotionally.

Though many people either hated Kazama or have pity for due to mentally forcing Yuzuki to date him. Its quite normal for a person to remember decease friends during holidays like New Years, one remembers who was once there and memories of that person during that time they spent together. It directly falls into the slice of life category.

It shows how far the series has progress and how far Yuzuki has develop as a character.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 21:57   Link #10020
DarkRaven
GOD
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Amegakure
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
About the spoilers, it appears that it New Years or a big festival. Yuzuki seeing that she has many friends and a boyfriend that she loves, she begins to reminiscent her past where she virtually only had one friend. Now its New Years and that first friend she had isn't there to celebrate it. Hence the reason for the Helmet at the end, Haruto saying that he isn't here physically but mentally and emotionally.

Though many people either hated Kazama or have pity for due to mentally forcing Yuzuki to date him. Its quite normal for a person to remember decease friends during holidays like New Years, one remembers who was once there and memories of that person during that time they spent together. It directly falls into the slice of life category.

It shows how far the series has progress and how far Yuzuki has develop as a character.
True!! even though i hated her so much back then lol and it was a nice chapter everything seems so calm i wonder what will seo do next...
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, netorare, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, shounen, slice of life

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:02.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.