AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-10-17, 03:53   Link #181
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Somewhere close to Valhalla
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
There's a lot of supplementary stuff that are not translated. Some people fluent in Korean has posted some of their own translations which actually reveal quite a bit about their world, but most of it you have to dig through past threads to get.
I'm not quite sure where he posted them though, maybe his blog.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-21, 21:40   Link #182
Key Board
Donut
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
newest chapter on naver

did they just waste an entire chapter dedicated to Quant losing to Koon's brother at videogames?
__________________
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-21, 22:11   Link #183
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
newest chapter on naver

did they just waste an entire chapter dedicated to Quant losing to Koon's brother at videogames?
Well it's a set up for basically having Leroro and Quant get involved with Baam again. It's obvious that Blueberry is going to fob off the observation of the slayer candidate that Mazino requested to the two of them.
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-22, 12:22   Link #184
OliverTwist
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
newest chapter on naver

did they just waste an entire chapter dedicated to Quant losing to Koon's brother at videogames?
Reading the author's comments page at the end of each chapter is pretty much required reading for this. He spelled out that this chapter and the last one were going to be side stories a few weeks ago before taking a break.

This chapter is just setting a few things up before everything and everyone should come together in the next arc.
OliverTwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-26, 21:52   Link #185
for3ver
The Lost Child
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: neverland? where ever that is..
Quote:
Originally Posted by OliverTwist View Post
Reading the author's comments page at the end of each chapter is pretty much required reading for this. He spelled out that this chapter and the last one were going to be side stories a few weeks ago before taking a break.

This chapter is just setting a few things up before everything and everyone should come together in the next arc.
lol its worse when u didnt realise they were author comments till about chap 30 and then had 2 go all the way back...

anyway, author notes are def a must, so much background info...

interested 2 c how "prince of the red light district" is going 2 turn out >> any1 got any ideas? as i see him now, his rather weak compared 2 the others...
__________________
for3ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-02, 06:34   Link #186
Pacify
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Aussie
Age: 27
Just picked up ToG and caught up to current chapter. Really enjoyed it, quite a strange world the author has created lol

Kinda surprised at the lack of a following of ToG here at suki. Its become easily one of my top 3 ongoing series that I'm reading (out of rough 80 series).

Almost sad that there's going to be an bridging arc before we get to the Factory tournament, can't wait to see if the teams meet, and what is the deal behind Emily.

Last edited by Pacify; 2012-12-03 at 03:46.
Pacify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 15:47   Link #187
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Inside your heart...
Age: 25
Send a message via Skype™ to Poetic Justice
Baam is going after Horyang, The reunion is coming soon.
__________________
http://img217.imageshack.us/i/clipboard01vt.jpg
Poetic Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 16:17   Link #188
Xion Valkyrie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacify View Post
Just picked up ToG and caught up to current chapter. Really enjoyed it, quite a strange world the author has created lol

Kinda surprised at the lack of a following of ToG here at suki. Its become easily one of my top 3 ongoing series that I'm reading (out of rough 80 series).

Almost sad that there's going to be an bridging arc before we get to the Factory tournament, can't wait to see if the teams meet, and what is the deal behind Emily.

Generally, I think the popularity of certain series on A-suki seems to be based on the number of cute girls involved =P Webtoons are also not as popular either. It doesn't help that there's basically no female lead now.

However, this is probably the manga I look forward to the most each week.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 16:18   Link #189
for3ver
The Lost Child
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: neverland? where ever that is..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
Baam is going after Horyang, The reunion is coming soon.
the author's probably going to play it out, and have it a coincidence that the two parties (baam and koon) dont meet >>
__________________
for3ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 16:20   Link #190
Xion Valkyrie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Yeah, they're not going to meet until the factory tournament arc. Koon might catch a glimpse of Viole and get suspicious though. Also, I think Rachel is going to make a play in the Factory Tournament arc. Otherwise, if Koon and Viole get united, then Viole can just resolve things with Rachel, so there's going to be some kind of event that separates Rachel from the rest of the gang.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 18:51   Link #191
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Inside your heart...
Age: 25
Send a message via Skype™ to Poetic Justice
The author said there would be a lot of developments starting from next week, That's what i'm basing it on. But i think this arc is mostly focused on horyung so the story might not shift to koon and baam yet.
__________________
http://img217.imageshack.us/i/clipboard01vt.jpg
Poetic Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 20:32   Link #192
for3ver
The Lost Child
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: neverland? where ever that is..
Spoiler for lol:


lol...
__________________
for3ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 20:38   Link #193
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
I'm honestly confused in the newest chapter. It seems highly out of character for Baam to take along an "uninvolved" person like the rabbit girl just because she offered.
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 20:50   Link #194
blackwhite67
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
You think so? She claimed that there were traps and it was unknown territory. Plus, its not like she was becoming a permanent member of his team. Or perhaps, more interestingly, baam might have realized her true intentions.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 20:55   Link #195
Xion Valkyrie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Yeah, Baam generally knows much more than he lets on, so he probably has a reason to take her along. Or maybe he likes bunny girls.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 21:44   Link #196
blackwhite67
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
He couldn't see that she had bunny ears when he made the decision to take her because she had her hood on.

In any case, it is likely that this is a trap meant for Baam. Somehow bunny ears found out that Casano's brother was traveling with a Slayer candidate. They teamed up and deliberately released a picture of Casano to lure Ilmar in the hopes that Ba'am would come along. I bet she was the one who took the picture.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 22:43   Link #197
Pacify
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Aussie
Age: 27
Well that was an interesting chapter. Was kinda bored with this arc before, all i wanted was the Factory arc to start, but this is getting pretty interesting.

I suppose the theory that the trap was for Baam is possible, it seems kinda out there tho.
Pacify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 00:39   Link #198
Soverence
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Where the Sky Touches the Sea
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacify View Post
Well that was an interesting chapter. Was kinda bored with this arc before, all i wanted was the Factory arc to start, but this is getting pretty interesting.

I suppose the theory that the trap was for Baam is possible, it seems kinda out there tho.
I think this arch has been pretty good so far, its been taking its time a little bit but that is okay. I don't know, the author doesn't usually put characters with the main cast and then have them do nothing of importance. Well I am not sure what, Bunny Girl is going to play some kind of major role in the upcoming battle / arch even maybe. This is also all on the assumption Baam says yes, imagine we are here discussing this and next week Baam is all like "NO *flies away*"
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 01:48   Link #199
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soverence View Post
I think this arch has been pretty good so far, its been taking its time a little bit but that is okay. I don't know, the author doesn't usually put characters with the main cast and then have them do nothing of importance. Well I am not sure what, Bunny Girl is going to play some kind of major role in the upcoming battle / arch even maybe. This is also all on the assumption Baam says yes, imagine we are here discussing this and next week Baam is all like "NO *flies away*"
What are you talking about, he already said yes and took her along, we saw her with him right at the end of the chapter. That's why I'm complaining Baam doesn't usually put people at risk, even those he doesn't know. It just seems out of character for him to do it.
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 01:58   Link #200
Soverence
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Where the Sky Touches the Sea
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
What are you talking about, he already said yes and took her along, we saw her with him right at the end of the chapter. That's why I'm complaining Baam doesn't usually put people at risk, even those he doesn't know. It just seems out of character for him to do it.
Hmmm where I read it must have had some pages missing then since I didn't see that, I will have to go and re-read on a different site now.

Well she did volunteer and seemed to be confident in her skills. Viole doesn't put people at risk and tries to do everything alone. Baam is actually pretty open to letting people work with him and working as a team to get stuff done. (I Know they are the same person, when I say Baam I mean before he was captured and Viole is him after he was captured). So I feel this is something Baam would actually do, even though he is Viole right now, he is slowly getting comfortable again and going back to his old ways which I think could bite him in the ass eventually.
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
manhwa, webcomic

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.