AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-01-14, 16:39   Link #21
Ithekro
Warning
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Republic of California
Age: 37
Well I don't recall them nuking the islands...so they can do whatever they want I suppose.
__________________
Dessler Soto, Banzai! Signature by ganbaru
Rena's Saimoe Take Home List 2014: Dairenji Suzuka.Misawa Maho.
Ithekro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 16:49   Link #22
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
I lost my interest in dinosaurs....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 17:06   Link #23
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Two and three were entertaining, but quite horrible in their own regard. It felt like movies with a JP license, and the only good thing about them was the T-Rex running around the city. The first movie however, was fantastic. I'm not really sure if they'll ever be able to work that kind of magic again.
__________________
Solace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 17:09   Link #24
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
Two and three were entertaining, but quite horrible in their own regard. It felt like movies with a JP license, and the only good thing about them was the T-Rex running around the city. The first movie however, was fantastic. I'm not really sure if they'll ever be able to work that kind of magic again.
Well, the first is always a surprise. I'm wondering how they could make this one stand out from the sci-fi mecha crazy going on.. talk about promoting wildlife conservation...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 17:53   Link #25
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
IMO JP4 must offer something special to compete against Hollywood's Godzilla remake in 2014.

So, everyone, which one will you choose, giant prehistoric reptile or ginormous mutated reptile?
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 17:58   Link #26
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Transfomers
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 18:06   Link #27
Ithekro
Warning
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Republic of California
Age: 37
Jurassc Park IV....suddenly Dinobots!
__________________
Dessler Soto, Banzai! Signature by ganbaru
Rena's Saimoe Take Home List 2014: Dairenji Suzuka.Misawa Maho.
Ithekro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 18:09   Link #28
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Jurassc Park IV....suddenly Dinobots!
Good one.. never thought of that.. why not make a cross over instead.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 18:31   Link #29
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Jurassc Park IV....suddenly Dinobots!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Good one.. never thought of that.. why not make a cross over instead.
Plot: Five Autobots crash-landing on Isla Sorna. They're pretty stupid, so they just scanned any moving object that fits their size, which happens to be: T-Rex, Triceratops, Stegosaurus, Pteranodon, and Apatosaurus.

*Enter Optimus*

Optimus: What the hell are you doing you idiots! Spectacularly missing the coordinate and crash-landing on a deserted island?! Plus, you changed into this monstrosity?! What kinda disguise is that?! That transformation will stay for quite sometime!!

Grimlock: But Grimlock like this...

Other Dinobots: Me too...

Optimus: *sigh*
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 18:51   Link #30
DRAGUN H.E.X.
DAT Shiny Gunpla~
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: brunei darusalam
Age: 24
Send a message via Yahoo to DRAGUN H.E.X.
thank goodness for not using those human/dino hybirds concept,
to me, they look like some live-action version of Dinosaucers..... minus racial stereotypes
__________________
TRANSFORMERS
MACHINE ROBO
DIAROBO
GYROZETTER
DRAGUN H.E.X. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 21:48   Link #31
ChainLegacy
廉頗
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Massachusetts, US
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
butter and garlic


there was a BBC scifi show a few years back that dealt with prehistoric running loose form a Time Gate. It wasn't bad but its cancel now.
Hah. I suppose they might taste like lobster. They sure would freak me out, though, probably as much or more than any theropod. I have heard of that show, though I never got a chance to watch it. I do think the creatures before and after the age of dinosaurs are just as intriguing and get a bit disheartened when people think of "the past" as "cavemen and dinosaurs." Especially the psychedelic creatures of the early Cambrian; you're into total alien-like territory. Then again, I'm a nerd for that stuff so YMMV.
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 22:10   Link #32
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainLegacy View Post
I have heard of that show, though I never got a chance to watch it. I do think the creatures before and after the age of dinosaurs are just as intriguing and get a bit disheartened when people think of "the past" as "cavemen and dinosaurs." Especially the psychedelic creatures of the early Cambrian; you're into total alien-like territory. Then again, I'm a nerd for that stuff so YMMV.
Yep, BBC's Primeval is a decent show. Too bad it was cancelled. If you're a fan of prehistoric animals (outside Dinosaurs), you should watch that show . I believe they already release it on DVD & BD.
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 22:14   Link #33
Xagzan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
IMO JP4 must offer something special to compete against Hollywood's Godzilla remake in 2014.

So, everyone, which one will you choose, giant prehistoric reptile or ginormous mutated reptile?
If we had to make a choice, Godzilla, full stop. I want that film to be great SO badly.

But for JP4, I wonder who the "villain" dinosaur will be. Giganotosaurus? Carcharodontosaurus?
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 22:30   Link #34
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
But for JP4, I wonder who the "villain" dinosaur will be. Giganotosaurus? Carcharodontosaurus?
I don't know, I think Giganoto will be too stupid (due to the small brain) to be the main dino-villain. Remember how they only used Ceratosaurus for a brief cameo in JP3? IMO The brain/intelligence should be close or on-par with T-Rex or Spiny to chase the human-protagonists throughout the movie. So, I think from the two, Carcharo has more chance if they want to go "bigger and badder".
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 22:38   Link #35
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: On the whole, I'd rather be in Kyoto ...
Age: 57
Raptors in Los Angeles, Tokyo, New York, London ... yeah, its like a world-wide grocery store with free food.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 22:44   Link #36
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Only if it goes Dino-crisis it would be epic.
__________________

Deal with it!
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 22:51   Link #37
Azuma Denton
~AD~
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Ah i remember one of the rumours on last year that on JP4, the dinosaurs has learned to use gun...
That is one horrible idea...

Ah here is the link...
http://www.slashfilm.com/jurassic-pa...urs-with-guns/
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 22:52   Link #38
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Only if it goes Dino-crisis it would be epic.
They might as well go that way. Aside from offering something new, Dino Crisis won't be adapted into movie with gaint-budget backing anyway. IMO the "Dino Crisis" title won't sell as much tickets as "Jurassic Park (insert number)".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Ah i remember one of the rumours on last year that on JP4, the dinosaurs has learned to use gun...
That is one horrible idea...

Ah here is the link...
http://www.slashfilm.com/jurassic-pa...urs-with-guns/
Not exactly the same article, but some members already posted about it on page 1 ^_^.
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 22:59   Link #39
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
They might as well go that way. Aside from offering something new, Dino Crisis won't be adapted into movie with gaint-budget backing anyway. IMO the "Dino Crisis" title won't sell as much tickets as "Jurassic Park (insert number)".
I didn't mean that game .

I meant a crisis with dinosaurs everywhere to the point the military isn't enough.
__________________

Deal with it!
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 23:07   Link #40
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
I didn't mean that game .
Oh, you didn't? My bad. It's an interesting idea though.
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:40.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.