AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-01-14, 22:29   Link #10021
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRaven View Post
True!! even though i hated her so much back then lol and it was a nice chapter everything seems so calm i wonder what will seo do next...
We have few ideas where the story could go. Such as Haruto taking the steps of becoming an adult and getting a career. Of course there are many people who want to go deeper into Rin's feelings for Haruto since it was heavily hinted or already expose that she has feelings for him as well. Then there is the progression of Haruto and Yuzuki taking that next step of a couple, marriage talk or having children in such (most likely the climax of the story when it hits there if Seo really want to hit the slice of life progression). Of course, this series being centered around slice of life, think of any normal events or situations that the series haven't hit yet and more likely that it would appear so virtually anything from real life.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 22:54   Link #10022
DarkRaven
GOD
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Amegakure
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
We have few ideas where the story could go. Such as Haruto taking the steps of becoming an adult and getting a career. Of course there are many people who want to go deeper into Rin's feelings for Haruto since it was heavily hinted or already expose that she has feelings for him as well. Then there is the progression of Haruto and Yuzuki taking that next step of a couple, marriage talk or having children in such (most likely the climax of the story when it hits there if Seo really want to hit the slice of life progression). Of course, this series being centered around slice of life, think of any normal events or situations that the series haven't hit yet and more likely that it would appear so virtually anything from real life.
yes i agree and personally i'd like for seo to go deeper into Rin's feelings for him, although people dont want more drama but that should be fun to read lol
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 23:01   Link #10023
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRaven View Post
yes i agree and personally i'd like for seo to go deeper into Rin's feelings for him, although people dont want more drama but that should be fun to read lol
No disrespect, but how long have you been in this thread? Not only this thread, but many forums out there constantly complained "what is the point of this series, there is no drama or plot", "Why is Seo ongoing with this series, it should have ended a long time ago".

I like the slice of life pace of this story and it appears you do as well. Though for some reason people want drama or a real plot.

Until now, KNIM is one of the few series that I read that I consider a true Slice of Life Manga.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 23:03   Link #10024
Dauerlutscher
I never asked for this
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Oh Kazama, you hount us even after your death. I had the little hope that Soe forgot this jerk with his stupid helmet.

I can imgaine the ending picture, Haruto has finally his restaurant and this memento of Kazama rest on a plattform as a reminder to us how much this guy meant to them.

Leaving aside my disgust for Kazama, i knew that it was mentioned that she had rejected him every time till he pulled the death card, but it was nice seeing Yuzuki do that.
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 23:17   Link #10025
DarkRaven
GOD
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Amegakure
Quote:
I like the slice of life pace of this story and it appears you do as well. Though for some reason people want drama or a real plot.

Until now, KNIM is one of the few series that I read that I consider a true Slice of Life Manga.
yeah i agree since i still enjoy reading this manga
Quote:
I can imgaine the ending picture, Haruto has finally his restaurant and this memento of Kazama rest on a plattform as a reminder to us how much this guy meant to them.
that's not all i bet if they have a kid they'll name him Kazama lol
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 01:51   Link #10026
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
No disrespect, but how long have you been in this thread? Not only this thread, but many forums out there constantly complained "what is the point of this series, there is no drama or plot", "Why is Seo ongoing with this series, it should have ended a long time ago".

I like the slice of life pace of this story and it appears you do as well. Though for some reason people want drama or a real plot.

Until now, KNIM is one of the few series that I read that I consider a true Slice of Life Manga.
Because for over a hundred chapters as well as the entirety of a previous series, Seo has always attempted to write a "serious" romance. Had only his time together with Yuzuki during his current college years been the entire series, people would have enjoyed it.

But after seeing the events of the Kazama arc and the Asuka arc transpire? Sorry, there is too much bad blood to enjoy this to its fullest. It's like GE with its ending in the final chapter: it doesn't justify the rage that happened before it.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 07:34   Link #10027
Lexxus
No you don't
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 25
What a lame chapter. Moving on to the next.
__________________

my anime list kuroneko my manga list
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 18:59   Link #10028
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Because for over a hundred chapters as well as the entirety of a previous series, Seo has always attempted to write a "serious" romance. Had only his time together with Yuzuki during his current college years been the entire series, people would have enjoyed it.

But after seeing the events of the Kazama arc and the Asuka arc transpire? Sorry, there is too much bad blood to enjoy this to its fullest. It's like GE with its ending in the final chapter: it doesn't justify the rage that happened before it.
Its a major conflict indeed, I understand your point and of others as well. I think Seo isn't trying to make it a serious romance. There comes a time when a couple faces a major obstacle, the one which determines whether or not a couple can stand together. That arc was it. Seo is trying to do a slice of life of a couple, since that Tokyo Arc have there been any other conflicts that was substantial like that one? I've been reading a while and in my opinion there haven't been another event like that arc which is the point. Couples face many situation, most of which are small but there are few which are serious.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 10:48   Link #10029
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: By the vending machine, drinking tea.
Wait wait wait...does that girl ACTUALLY think she's officially dating Kirishima? Oh yea, this will definitely end well.
__________________

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 10:52   Link #10030
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Wait wait wait...does that girl ACTUALLY think she's officially dating Kirishima? Oh yea, this will definitely end well.
There is a word for a girl like that, can't remember which word. Still pretty entertaining. This manga chapter is one of the few chapters or any slice of life manga series in general where a girl isn't freaking out about a guy seeing her bare naked butt.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 11:01   Link #10031
Frailty
Half-yōkai
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pearl of the Orient Seas
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Wait wait wait...does that girl ACTUALLY think she's officially dating Kirishima? Oh yea, this will definitely end well.
she does, for a very long time now
even before Haruto and the gang went to college if I recall correctly.
__________________

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 11:12   Link #10032
Awrya
U mad?
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
It's been what, 2-3 years, starting in High School and they met like what, 3-6 times during those years?
She still thinks they're going out? With her, I wouldn't be surprised if in her 30s she wonders when he asks her to marry him. Meanwhile Kirishima already has some kids with Eba.
__________________
Awrya is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 11:17   Link #10033
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: By the vending machine, drinking tea.
Kirishima has been cheating on her without EITHER OF THEM realizing it...the poor thing.
__________________

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 11:48   Link #10034
Aoken
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 31
Her tears will be delicious. *true tears*
__________________
Aoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 16:35   Link #10035
Johnny
Working the bags...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
We all know why Rin mentioned something about a harem, because she wants to join it...

A spin-off series where Rin becomes 'Momo like' in her quest to create a harem for Haruto...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 17:16   Link #10036
Freeter
i see baka people
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: in the club
These two should get their own reality show: "The Dense World". Even the morons from Jersey Shore are starting to look like rocket scientists compared to them

Rin is still hanging around? Did she dump her stalker off in Mexico?
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=42380&dateline=119337  1797
Now: JoJo, Barakamon, P4G, YnS, AoHaru, Sabagebu, Tokyo Ghoul, SAO2, Glasslip, Ilya
Next: Shinmai Maou, NNB s2

Freeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 18:50   Link #10037
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Ohhh boy. Nagoshi needs some help. But then again, she is pure comedic relief when she appears.

Good luck with this one, Haruto!
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 17:12   Link #10038
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
The eternal thought that comes into the mind of every boyfriend at least once, "Is she faking it". Classic, though didn't expect it to come up from a driving test.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 20:34   Link #10039
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
It was a creative way of bringing it up. It's funny how different cultures are so bashful with discussing sex.

Props to Haruto for buying a book to improve though!
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 20:41   Link #10040
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
It was a creative way of bringing it up. It's funny how different cultures are so bashful with discussing sex.

Props to Haruto for buying a book to improve though!
Well depends on the culture, if it is the USA, then it is the a normal conversation everyday from my experience. Compare it to Japan, they care more about onlookers and prefer to discuss it in private, someone told me that.

Still, I say Haruto should throw away the book. Sexual intercourse is not something one study for, rather it is a experience. Haruto should ask Yuzuki what she like and dislikes, experiment and see what Yuzuki thinks of it, and of course Haruto changing his own methods.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, netorare, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, shounen, slice of life

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:20.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.