AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sakurasou

Notices

View Poll Results: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo - Episode 14 Rating
Perfect 10 26 45.61%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 21 36.84%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 7 12.28%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 5.26%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-01-18, 18:59   Link #61
Itlandm
Porcupine
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Norway
Age: 55
Beautiful episode, even for this solid series. Great art, great mood.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that Shiina did not interrupt Aoyama's date until it was over. Of course, at the end the unavoidable happens anyway: Kanda Sorata drops everything and runs to Shiina, demonstrating clearly where his anchor is cast.

The Kanda parents may be crazy, but surely sane enough to favor Aoyama, who is the perfect daughter-in-law. Great at housework, polite and considerate, hard worker, normal in all ways, only better. Unfortunately for her, it does not matter what everyone else thinks.
Itlandm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 19:18   Link #62
Chaos2Frozen
Put it in the Database
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itlandm View Post
I was pleasantly surprised to see that Shiina did not interrupt Aoyama's date until it was over. Of course, at the end the unavoidable happens anyway: Kanda Sorata drops everything and runs to Shiina, demonstrating clearly where his anchor is cast.
To be fair Shiina has a real neck for getting herself into trouble, so his immediate concern is valid.
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-19, 05:41   Link #63
kivredia
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 26
Good episode. Jin being Jin again, funny how if Misaki didn't do anything she might have gotten what she wanted.

New Years episode will be interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itlandm View Post
Beautiful episode, even for this solid series. Great art, great mood.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that Shiina did not interrupt Aoyama's date until it was over. Of course, at the end the unavoidable happens anyway: Kanda Sorata drops everything and runs to Shiina, demonstrating clearly where his anchor is cast.

The Kanda parents may be crazy, but surely sane enough to favor Aoyama, who is the perfect daughter-in-law. Great at housework, polite and considerate, hard worker, normal in all ways, only better. Unfortunately for her, it does not matter what everyone else thinks.
Honestly it baffles me why so many people keep on pointing out how PERFECT Aoyama is as a daughter-in-law. The love triangle is about 16 years old, they're in love for the first time. You really think they care about such things at all? Come on.
kivredia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-19, 17:28   Link #64
Trudinh
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
this story is obviously pointing toward Mashiro and Sorata ending, it almost inevitable unless some tragedy happen. Mashiro obviously love Sorata, and Sorata dream "he confessing to mashiro but got rejected" at the beginning of episode 13 hinting that he actually love her, but he to shy or scare to take action.

I think Aoyama should just confess and get it over with, if she wait any longer she will get even more hurt.
Trudinh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-19, 21:38   Link #65
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
To be fair Shiina has a real neck for getting herself into trouble, so his immediate concern is valid.
Knack, not neck.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 14:43   Link #66
Haiprbim
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Visual Dream Panire
Episode 14 was amazing!
Sakura-sou no Pet na Kanojo, kudos to you, such an amazing Anime!
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-22, 02:52   Link #67
renceLeo
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
want also to know whats the background music used where nanami says a promise to kanda scene? i want to know that instrumental thanks.
renceLeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 02:41   Link #68
renceLeo
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
its on the time 14:53-16:50 pls can u identify the background music there? pls :'(
renceLeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 02:43   Link #69
Chaos2Frozen
Put it in the Database
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
You'll have to wait fot the ost... no idea when it's out though. ..
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-26, 00:42   Link #70
renceLeo
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
but someone is making a piano arrangement on different bgms that isn't on OST. like the BGM in ep. 3, the piano cover of days of dash in ep.14 and in ep.21. I also want to hear the piano arr. of kandaXaoyama scene in ep.14 but no one makes it T______T
renceLeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.