AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-01-16, 01:15   Link #1681
ttdestroy
Hardcore meets Casual
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
It will be 90% truth anyway unleash if she have video to prove it
Agreed PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanFairy View Post
Too much can draw attention away from the storyline. Unless that was the point all along. *cough* SEED *cough*
Low blow
__________________
They say you don't grow up
You just grow old,
It's safe to say I haven't done both.
ttdestroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-17, 16:27   Link #1682
Vsin
Aldracity
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Fanservice in older Gundam shows? Did you guys completely blot out ZZ or something?

Haman in virtually every outfit on the planet, including a bikini. Oh, and Chara Soon. Everything about Chara Soon.
Vsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-17, 16:31   Link #1683
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Didn't they have full blown nudity in a few of the OVAs?
__________________
Rising Dragon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-17, 19:13   Link #1684
bio9205
Reborn
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 20
Well, I'm glad Unicorn didn't have to resort to such fanservice. And I dunno, Sumeragi's boobs were more attention grabbing that Murrue's for me.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-17, 21:15   Link #1685
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
Well, I'm glad Unicorn didn't have to resort to such fanservice. And I dunno, Sumeragi's boobs were more attention grabbing that Murrue's for me.
Well yeah, unlike Murrue, Sumeragi gave us cleavage when she wasn't in uniform.
__________________
Rising Dragon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 10:55   Link #1686
leolim
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
I ready for another Unicorn episode but not ready for the OVA to end soon.
leolim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-20, 07:29   Link #1687
bio9205
Reborn
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by leolim View Post
I ready for another Unicorn episode but not ready for the OVA to end soon.
Can't agree more, Bandai can milk this for all I care. Plus, ideally I'd like to read the novels before seeing the finale, but it's probably not going to happen.

Anyway, anyone have problems loading the episode 6 trailer on YouTube? It's not loading for me all of a sudden.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 00:38   Link #1688
Skye629
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
Can't agree more, Bandai can milk this for all I care. Plus, ideally I'd like to read the novels before seeing the finale, but it's probably not going to happen.

Anyway, anyone have problems loading the episode 6 trailer on YouTube? It's not loading for me all of a sudden.
Sadly they cannot really milk it since they're basing it on an already existing story

I actually cant wait for the final episode

Main reason?: MARATHON, Im gonna marathon all 7 episodes on my 54" HD TV with surround sounds and it will be GLORIOUS (maybe even build a HGUC kit at the same time for fun)

That aside I cant wait for EP 6
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 07:44   Link #1689
Helius
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: stuck between galaxies
You know what Bandai can milk the heck out of? By remaking 0079, booyah!

They're already at it with The Origin adaptation. 08th MS Team is also getting remastered. What Bandai and Sunrise should've realised by now is that the fans can never have too much of UC stuff, particularly the One Year War.

Personally I would love the new series to be based on the downfall of the Federation after Victory.
Helius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 07:54   Link #1690
bio9205
Reborn
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helius View Post
You know what Bandai can milk the heck out of? By remaking 0079, booyah!

They're already at it with The Origin adaptation. 08th MS Team is also getting remastered. What Bandai and Sunrise should've realised by now is that the fans can never have too much of UC stuff, particularly the One Year War.

Personally I would love the new series to be based on the downfall of the Federation after Victory.
I think a remaster of the 3 0079 movies is enough. Zeta's A New Translation is glorious.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 08:15   Link #1691
ingram1106
Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helius View Post
Personally I would love the new series to be based on the downfall of the Federation after Victory.
well Only Tomino can direct uc series fundamentally.
Since Tomino's mind is already separated from GUNDAM, nobody can deal with After V .
__________________
[SIGPIC]
ingram1106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 12:17   Link #1692
leolim
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
Sadly they cannot really milk it since they're basing it on an already existing story

I actually cant wait for the final episode

Main reason?: MARATHON, Im gonna marathon all 7 episodes on my 54" HD TV with surround sounds and it will be GLORIOUS (maybe even build a HGUC kit at the same time for fun)

That aside I cant wait for EP 6
That funny I'm gonna marathon all the Unversal century series in chronocal order once episode 7 appears.
The Serpent That Vanished at Loum
Shoot at that Death
The Howl that Dyed the Setting Sun
King of the Land, Forward
Mobile Suit Gundam Movie
War for Two
The Illusion That Lingers above the Orbit
Gundams in the Jungle
The Time Limit on Trust
The Demon Overhead
The Broken Order to Stand By
Mobile Suit Gundam: Soldiers of Sorrow
Odessa, Iron Storm
Reunion
Duty and Ideals/Miller Report
Front Line
I Saw the Ocean Above The Jaburo's Skies
The Shuddering Mountain
How Many Miles to the Battlefield
Mobile Suit Gundam: Encounters in Space
Reflections in a Brown Eye
And at the End of the Rainbow?
Over the River and Through the Woods
Say it Ain't So, Bernie
War in the Pocket
Go Beyond the Peak of Light
Soul Returns to Thunder
Last Resort
0083
Zeta
ZZ
Char's Counterattack
Unicorn
F91
Victory

Last edited by leolim; 2013-01-21 at 19:13.
leolim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-22, 09:05   Link #1693
bio9205
Reborn
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 20
Wait, are all of those mangas or novels or something?

Already on my UC trilogy marathon, finishing up with ZZ. Hope to finish it before episode 6 hits. Then I'll do CCA, 0080, and 08th MS team, before marathoning Unicorn!
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-22, 09:16   Link #1694
casval cehack
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Those are the english episode titles of the U.C. OVAs.
__________________
casval cehack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-22, 10:19   Link #1695
leolim
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
Those are the english episode titles of the U.C. OVAs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
Wait, are all of those mangas or novels or something?

Already on my UC trilogy marathon, finishing up with ZZ. Hope to finish it before episode 6 hits. Then I'll do CCA, 0080, and 08th MS team, before marathoning Unicorn!
Fans calls the episode by numbers also I rearrange the episode so that I won't go back in time too many times.
leolim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 21:53   Link #1696
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Zeon
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
Wait, are all of those mangas or novels or something?

Already on my UC trilogy marathon, finishing up with ZZ. Hope to finish it before episode 6 hits. Then I'll do CCA, 0080, and 08th MS team, before marathoning Unicorn!
Have fun its gonna be the funniest time of your life.
__________________
King Lycan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-26, 04:59   Link #1697
Znozzy
Praise the sun!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Sweden
Age: 24
Where is the 8minute preview hngggggggggggg
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-26, 07:47   Link #1698
bio9205
Reborn
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
Have fun its gonna be the funniest time of your life.
Definitely, I'm completely in love with UC, I now understand its magic. Definitely the best Gundam universe out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znozzy View Post
Where is the 8minute preview hngggggggggggg
We'll probably have to wait till Feb. If I'm able to resist temptation, I might skip that so I can watch it in full.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-27, 22:02   Link #1699
leolim
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Im still wondering would the changes in episode 7 might reton the late uc era just like just like what happen in the zeta movie?
leolim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-27, 23:20   Link #1700
Znozzy
Praise the sun!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Sweden
Age: 24
Unicorn doesnt retcon anything, but if i recall they said the ending would be different from the novels.
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.