AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-01-11, 12:23   Link #41
blade82
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: you have to find out
funny that Remi is worst than Sena toward loli
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 00:10   Link #42
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Age: 25
... After thinking back on things...

Which one is this "Hoshino-san?"
__________________
I like to run portable on my dude, so I ran while running runs in my portably portable, dude-like dude.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 00:16   Link #43
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Misunderstanding spotted. So apparently Fuwa thinks Fuwari was the girl who laughed at him instead of the timid glasses girl behind her.

I'm relieved, but at the same time the story just absolved her of all guilt. A Fuwari end seems inevitable.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 01:53   Link #44
Xaturas
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
And what if she really is the girl in front, but because of *shit happens* she rejected him.
__________________
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 07:41   Link #45
Lexxus
No you don't
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 25
Argh, I badly need chapter 9
__________________

my anime list kuroneko my manga list
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 10:56   Link #46
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
And what if she really is the girl in front, but because of *shit happens* she rejected him.
Are you kidding? It's been strongly hinted that she was the glasses girl in the back. Rito's flashback was the first time where a different girl was focused on.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 13:19   Link #47
reccaryu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Are you kidding? It's been strongly hinted that she was the glasses girl in the back. Rito's flashback was the first time where a different girl was focused on.
Who she really is is revealed in chap 9 raw. Hopefully it gets translated soon.

http://raw.senmanga.com/Renai_Shimasen_ka/
reccaryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 22:58   Link #48
Lexxus
No you don't
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 25
This chapter pretty much clear everything. Noshino and Fuwari are both the same person. Now, it's time for her to be honest with her feelings and apologize to him.
__________________

my anime list kuroneko my manga list
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-22, 01:49   Link #49
Okashira
Honos628
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chile
Chapter 9 is translated. Hoshino-san already had that cute expressions when she was small..

The whole thing is clearer now, however that doesn't really fit with his trauma; at least, Hoshino's story is kinda soft, I think?
__________________
Now sponsoring : video game analogies (ES)
Last update : Chapter 25 as of 31/08/12
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-22, 17:09   Link #50
Dauerlutscher
I never asked for this
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
He is just a moron for getting a trauma out of that, and the author just overdramatised what happened for dramas sake.
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-22, 23:02   Link #51
Xion Valkyrie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
He is just a moron for getting a trauma out of that, and the author just overdramatised what happened for dramas sake.
If the Maid's side of the story is accurate, the trauma is way overblown. I think most people have experienced much more horrifying things in high school and come away fine. The level of trauma that the main is getting would fit more if the girls pant'ed him and then broadcasted everything to the entire school.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-22, 23:11   Link #52
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
Quote:
He is just a moron for getting a trauma out of that, and the author just overdramatised what happened for dramas sake.
Pff it's teenage problems. I've even seen an elementary school went all the way to almost kill himself because he was rejected by the girl he likes in real life
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-22, 23:17   Link #53
bloodyclaws
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Pff it's teenage problems. I've even seen an elementary school went all the way to almost kill himself because he was rejected by the girl he likes in real life
I've seen in high school an ex boyfriend decided to punch his "rival" out of the blue after getting rejected by the girl he likes. XD

and I thought that kind of jealousy doesn't exist in real life :P
bloodyclaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-22, 23:24   Link #54
Xion Valkyrie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodyclaws View Post
I've seen in high school an ex boyfriend decided to punch his "rival" out of the blue after getting rejected by the girl he likes. XD

and I thought that kind of jealousy doesn't exist in real life :P
Eh, that's actually pretty common in the west. High schoolers fighting over trivial stuff happens all the time.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 00:28   Link #55
Dauerlutscher
I never asked for this
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
If the Maid's side of the story is accurate, the trauma is way overblown. I think most people have experienced much more horrifying things in high school and come away fine. The level of trauma that the main is getting would fit more if the girls pant'ed him and then broadcasted everything to the entire school.
I think her side is accurate and i don't see any reason why they would go so far to do that to him.

Many teenagers tend to overreact about many things, but it is still stupid to behave like this guy.

I guess I'm just annoyied how absurd this situation is.
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 00:31   Link #56
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Rito started smoking (or is it "again"? Can't remember if he smoked with his two otaku friends or not) and became a hikikomori since Fuwari rejected him a second time.

It's clear that he's overreacting. The funny part is that he still doesn't give his kouhai the time of day.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 02:17   Link #57
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: bakanki.blogspot.com
The whole time, I thought Fuwari was the glasses girl

Why is he traumatized the first time, when the girl confessed to him wasn't the one he liked? Am I missing something, or I just didn't pay attention to the story
__________________
bakAnki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 04:09   Link #58
Dauerlutscher
I never asked for this
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
He is traumatized because he believes that the girl he liked made a fool out of him with the confession from the glasses girl.
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 11:07   Link #59
runset
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
The whole time, I thought Fuwari was the glasses girl

Why is he traumatized the first time, when the girl confessed to him wasn't the one he liked? Am I missing something, or I just didn't pay attention to the story
Spoiler for reason:
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 11:27   Link #60
kasimmorathi
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
As has been previously stated:
Spoiler:


Would it really devastate an adult? Probably not. But obviously this happened in middle school. Not sure about anyone else here but first love in middle school is absolutely devastating when it ends; you are full of hormones and zero mental/emotional defense. I suspect he was also already sort of borderline pulling back from people and probably helped push him over the edge.
kasimmorathi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
love triangle, romance

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.