AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-01-24, 13:01   Link #41
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Orange Road
Age: 24
no one interested in the "Hearts" position that being reserved by Doflamingo for Law?

some kind of Dofla's elite army perhaps?
__________________
articuzwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 13:02   Link #42
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawrz View Post
Possibly the weakest of Yonkou?
He did directly confront Whitebeard when he went off to war, so I doubt he is the weakest (if there is such a thing amongst the Yonkou).

(That being said, unless Blackbeard gained a larger crew, he should technically be the "weakest".)

Last edited by james0246; 2013-01-24 at 13:25.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 18:29   Link #43
Blackbeard D. Kuma
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Kaido most likely won't be encountered any time soon. If anything, I see Big Mom being the first emperor Luffy will run into.
__________________
A new age of piracy is at hand, and emperor Blackbeard is at the helm of it.
Blackbeard D. Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 19:04   Link #44
marvelB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
I wonder what was the issue with Momonosuke not accepting Sanji's food initially. I think it'll tie into the background of Wano country somehow.

Yeah like I said before, fasting seems to be some weird quirk of his. Or it could be like what the others said about him being to prideful to accept help/food from others. Either way, I doubt this will be the last we'll see of this gag.



Also, I wonder when we'll be updated on Monet and Vergo's conditions? Particularly the former (we haven't even seen heart anywhere this chapter).....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 20:30   Link #45
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post



Also, I wonder when we'll be updated on Monet and Vergo's conditions? Particularly the former (we haven't even seen heart anywhere this chapter).....
they are dead. if alive they would be in chains with the others.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 20:33   Link #46
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Inside your heart...
Age: 25
Send a message via Skype™ to Poetic Justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
they are dead. if alive they would be in chains with the others.
Er..no they are inside the factory which the soldiers said they would be going inside.
__________________
http://img217.imageshack.us/i/clipboard01vt.jpg
Poetic Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 03:57   Link #47
aiu
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Well, considering one got her heart completely crushed and the other cut into tiny pieces and left inside a collapsing, exploding laboratory being filled with poisonous gas, I'll take that wild leap of faith and say that they died.
aiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-27, 20:11   Link #48
marvelB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
Kaido most likely won't be encountered any time soon. If anything, I see Big Mom being the first emperor Luffy will run into.


You know, I've been giving it some consideration and I'm starting to think that Kaidou WILL be the first emperor that Luffy encounters in the NW. The main reason I'm feeling this way is because of the current ministory. Notice that the island Caribou is currently on resembles the one we saw Drake at before the skip..... the island that was part of Kaidou's territory. And if it's true that he's the one being supplied with SAD from Dofla, then we can assume that the soldier-looking dudes we saw this chapter could be from a division of that beast army that CC told Luffy about. Also, remember that most of the ministories tie in with the main plot in some way, so I don't think it's too far-fetched to believe that Caribou's will be connected to the eventual Kaidou arc.....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-29, 16:42   Link #49
Blackbeard D. Kuma
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
^That is plausible. Location is also a key component in determining which emperor Luffy will cross paths with first.

And speaking of the eventual Kaido arc, I'm sure that Moria will get himself involved again in the story by that point.
__________________
A new age of piracy is at hand, and emperor Blackbeard is at the helm of it.
Blackbeard D. Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-29, 21:00   Link #50
Kona
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
^That is plausible. Location is also a key component in determining which emperor Luffy will cross paths with first.

And speaking of the eventual Kaido arc, I'm sure that Moria will get himself involved again in the story by that point.
No it isn't.
Kona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-29, 22:24   Link #51
Blackbeard D. Kuma
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
He did directly confront Whitebeard when he went off to war, so I doubt he is the weakest (if there is such a thing amongst the Yonkou).

(That being said, unless Blackbeard gained a larger crew, he should technically be the "weakest".)
Seeing as how this is a shounen manga, there's bound to be disparities amongst the yonkou even if they are infinitesimal.

Blackbeard may perhaps be the "weakest" in the sense of his sphere of power and influence (he's still a relatively new yonkou), but we know that ultimately quality>quantity.
__________________
A new age of piracy is at hand, and emperor Blackbeard is at the helm of it.
Blackbeard D. Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 00:32   Link #52
marvelB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kona View Post
No it isn't.

Sure about that? It was already made clear that the yonkou controlled much of the New World in the first place, so how could location NOT be key here? The mere fact that Luffy earned Big Mom's wrath at mermaid island should more than prove right there that turf/location is kind of a big deal when the emperors are involved.....



Anyhow, epic new spoilers are out, so of course that warrants a new thread!
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 07:33   Link #53
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Unseen Horizon
Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Doflamingo... is not amused.

I wonder if Law got influenced by the Strawhats..... (Luffy punching a Celestial Dragon... probably made Law go for annoying Doflamingo)
__________________

Dang it Avalon, you c(XD LOL)-block Shirou and Reinforce, but don't protect his mind in other ways? What is wrong, you woman?
Friendship, be made! Magical power, gather! Starlight Breaker.... this world!
bhl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 11:02   Link #54
Kona
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Sure about that? It was already made clear that the yonkou controlled much of the New World in the first place, so how could location NOT be key here? The mere fact that Luffy earned Big Mom's wrath at mermaid island should more than prove right there that turf/location is kind of a big deal when the emperors are involved.....



Anyhow, epic new spoilers are out, so of course that warrants a new thread!

There are plenty of Island that aren't Yonkou territory but this is the NW every island doesn't need to be near each other for battles. Oda only did that for a story standpoint it wouldn't be fun if they were traveling for a a long period of time to another location. It's different now since of how the NW is and the interactions it can provide.
Kona is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:10.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.