AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-01-21, 08:13   Link #41
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanthraX^
AHHH, so tactics when the servants engage are very important, eg keeping Archer at a distance as his class is long range, BUT does the master need to always manage the servant (micro-manage if you will) or are the sufficently intelligent and knowledge able about themselves ?
Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Paracelsus
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 12:20   Link #42
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
__________________
Sig removed by Mod (xris) because at 65,726 bytes it exceeds the limits as requested in the forum rules.
Village Idiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 17:24   Link #43
ctrl-z
Un Nuovo Mondo
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Canada
Spoiler:
ctrl-z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-22, 05:36   Link #44
Morisato
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Is this an action game or visual novel? Who gets to bang and get banged?
Morisato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-22, 05:46   Link #45
JanthraX^
Ace Archer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Age: 26
Er now this might sound a tad bit stupid,

but can the masters use their spells through/on servants, for example, shirou uses 'reinforce' (i think its called ) on that poster can he do the same for saber?
__________________
JanthraX^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-22, 06:34   Link #46
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanthraX^
Er now this might sound a tad bit stupid,

but can the masters use their spells through/on servants, for example, shirou uses 'reinforce' (i think its called ) on that poster can he do the same for saber?
Spoiler for minor spoiler:


Spoiler for game spoiler:
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-22, 11:12   Link #47
JanthraX^
Ace Archer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Age: 26
Im just wondering how Shingetsutan Tsukihime, is linked to Fate/Stay Night?

i know Fate/Atraxia is linked to F/S N but being set fourdays after the holy grail war.
Also is Atraxia likely to become an anime too? (an OVA perhaps?)
__________________
JanthraX^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-22, 11:43   Link #48
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanthraX^
Im just wondering how Shingetsutan Tsukihime, is linked to Fate/Stay Night?

i know Fate/Atraxia is linked to F/S N but being set fourdays after the holy grail war.
Also is Atraxia likely to become an anime too? (an OVA perhaps?)
Both Tsukihime and Fate takes place within the same universe.
__________________
Sig removed by Mod (xris) because at 65,726 bytes it exceeds the limits as requested in the forum rules.
Village Idiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-22, 11:48   Link #49
Mr. Guy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanthraX^
Im just wondering how Shingetsutan Tsukihime, is linked to Fate/Stay Night?

i know Fate/Atraxia is linked to F/S N but being set fourdays after the holy grail war.
Also is Atraxia likely to become an anime too? (an OVA perhaps?)
Fate/hollow ataraxia takes place half a year after Fate/stay night ends. It has four repeating days in it though. As Village Idiot said, they take place in the same universe with some Tsukihime characters being mentioned/making small (though important in one case) cameos.
__________________
Mr. Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-22, 14:37   Link #50
JanthraX^
Ace Archer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Age: 26
As love stories go, i think SaberXshirou could be something, but could someone tell me if there are any other masterXservant or servantXservant?
__________________
JanthraX^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-22, 14:58   Link #51
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanthraX^
As love stories go, i think SaberXshirou could be something, but could someone tell me if there are any other masterXservant or servantXservant?
Of course there's a Saber x Shirou, they're the main male and female character.

Spoiler for master servant relationship...thing?:
__________________
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-22, 15:12   Link #52
JanthraX^
Ace Archer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y
Of course there's a Saber x Shirou, they're the main male and female character.

Spoiler for master servant relationship...thing?:
lol thanks, i think rin and archer have more of a brother sister relationship, but thats just from watching 3 eps and reading what all you fountains of knowledge have said

Yeah Thanks for to all the people who have answered my questions! (i will try and spread around rep accordingly), probably more to come
__________________
JanthraX^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-22, 16:56   Link #53
JanthraX^
Ace Archer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Age: 26
OK im downloading the Fate/Stay Night Translated demo, is there a translated version of the full game?

Also this is an erogame, will i have naked saber/rin/sakura (sounds tempting but not my cup of coffee =[ ) flashing up on my screen or am just stupidly overexaggerating?

Ive read about Atraxia and i love the idea of 4 days repeating but almost endless options on each day, sounds like a myst'esque game to me (im very much a big fan of Myst) is there a translated version of this?
__________________
JanthraX^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-22, 17:12   Link #54
Mr. Guy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanthraX^
OK im downloading the Fate/Stay Night Translated demo, is there a translated version of the full game?

Also this is an erogame, will i have naked saber/rin/sakura (sounds tempting but not my cup of coffee =[ ) flashing up on my screen or am just stupidly overexaggerating?

Ive read about Atraxia and i love the idea of 4 days repeating but almost endless options on each day, sounds like a myst'esque game to me (im very much a big fan of Myst) is there a translated version of this?
No translated version of Fate/stay night or Fate/hollow ataraxia in English. I believe that it has been fantranslated into Korean and Chinese though, in case you speak either of those languages.

As for the ero content, there's none in the demo. If you were to play the game there would be... it usually doesn't really "pop" up though. There will be some "special" music that plays during and right before one of those scenes happens.
__________________
Mr. Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-22, 18:00   Link #55
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Guy
As for the ero content, there's none in the demo. If you were to play the game there would be... it usually doesn't really "pop" up though. There will be some "special" music that plays during and right before one of those scenes happens.
And that doesn't happen either until after you have read through some 20 - 30 odd hours worth of story. Even then, it might be hard to go through the game for those who don't know Japanese because they'd have to guess when it comes to selection points (and a lot of times, a wrong choice means death (Shirou gets killed quite frequently ))
__________________
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-22, 20:09   Link #56
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Spoiler for game
Spoiler:
__________________
God is on the side with the biggest cannon.

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-22, 22:38   Link #57
arias
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie
Spoiler for game
Spoiler:
Why is this so? I mean, why is

Spoiler:


Another question...

Spoiler:
arias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-22, 22:50   Link #58
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by arias
Why is this so? I mean, why is

Spoiler:
Spoiler for MAJOR MAJOR Spoiler concerning Archer:


Quote:
Originally Posted by arias
Another question...

Spoiler:
Spoiler for MAJOR Saber spoiler:
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-22, 22:59   Link #59
arias
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale
Spoiler for MAJOR MAJOR Spoiler concerning Archer:
Oh yeah, thanks.. I went to dig up more information and found it myself..

Spoiler:



Quote:
Spoiler for MAJOR Saber spoiler:
I guess, I'm just wondering if you can ever "stop" being a hero of the Holy Grail.

Spoiler:
arias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-22, 23:06   Link #60
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by arias
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Archer and Lancer's secret technique:

Last edited by Nightengale; 2006-01-23 at 01:14.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.