AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-01-24, 22:12   Link #81
blackwhite67
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
I'm not. I'm just following some spoilers and tidbits here and there.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 05:32   Link #82
jamiea483
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
wait his power is seal wtf and hes still that op
jamiea483 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 14:18   Link #83
tuckersister
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
How many characters know that Izayoi's mom is the first leader of the no name?
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 14:53   Link #84
omegasereon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Whos the no name member who is being the prize of a gift game?
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 15:08   Link #85
EnigmaticAxiom
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Ep 3 felt too rushed. I haven't read that far into the LN, but I think Episode 3 covers about the last 2/3 of the entire novel. I wonder if they'll keep rushing things like this
EnigmaticAxiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 17:15   Link #86
Shinon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Kuou Academy
probably yes anime has only 10 episodes
__________________
Shinon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 21:40   Link #87
tuckersister
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
What is the exact definition of Asuka's Gift, Authority?
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 21:50   Link #88
blackwhite67
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Exactly what it means. To command/control something. What "something" is depends on her.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 23:54   Link #89
waffler
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
wait what how is izayoi power sealed? and is it gonna get unsealed? :O
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-26, 05:40   Link #90
Allen
メインヒロイン
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
Whos the no name member who is being the prize of a gift game?
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaticAxiom View Post
Ep 3 felt too rushed. I haven't read that far into the LN, but I think Episode 3 covers about the last 2/3 of the entire novel. I wonder if they'll keep rushing things like this
Well, this was the episode that covered more pages until now, but it was "just" 90 pages. The third episode ended at the page 190, so there is still 1/3 to come.

By the way, the anime is going to cover until the second volume. It's impossible for them to put the Underwood Arc (Vol03~Vol05)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
wait what how is izayoi power sealed? and is it gonna get unsealed? :O
More than sealed it's best to say that there wasn't any chance for him to use his true powers until now. The only exception was probably in the past (Vol03). And maybe, just maybe at the end of the Vol04.
Allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-26, 15:15   Link #91
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
the 3rd arc has 3 volume? what is the story for vol 02? but the speed the anime is going. It looks to me that they are burning the novel material like nothing.

Episode 03 felt rushed for me. Is the blond with black hair that shows up in the end of episode 03, Perseus? the main villain of vol 01?

Does this story has any romance on it? it looks to me that Izayoi is just your battle hunger guy. Reminds me of Lancer. Trying to fight strong opponents that won't bore him.

Any Summary of future events?
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-26, 17:04   Link #92
Allen
メインヒロイン
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
the 3rd arc has 3 volume? what is the story for vol 02? but the speed the anime is going. It looks to me that they are burning the novel material like nothing.

Episode 03 felt rushed for me. Is the blond with black hair that shows up in the end of episode 03, Perseus? the main villain of vol 01?

Does this story has any romance on it? it looks to me that Izayoi is just your battle hunger guy. Reminds me of Lancer. Trying to fight strong opponents that won't bore him.

Any Summary of future events?
Yup, the third arc is the first "big" arc in Mondaiji.
Spoiler for Vol02:

The anime can look rushed because Mondaiji's first volume was very fast in terms of development. There was a lot happening in their first days at Miniature Garden.
Spoiler for Perseus:

Spoiler for Romance?:
Izayoi is really the type of character you're thinking. But even so, he is a good guy at heart.

And I'll try to do some summaries later. I'm going to be a little busy in the next few days.
Allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-26, 18:01   Link #93
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen View Post
Yup, the third arc is the first "big" arc in Mondaiji.
Spoiler for Vol02:

The anime can look rushed because Mondaiji's first volume was very fast in terms of development. There was a lot happening in their first days at Miniature Garden.
Spoiler for Perseus:

Spoiler for Romance?:
Izayoi is really the type of character you're thinking. But even so, he is a good guy at heart.

And I'll try to do some summaries later. I'm going to be a little busy in the next few days.
thanks for the answer and confirmation and the hopefully future summaries.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-26, 23:22   Link #94
redsnigami
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
question

hey guys what happened in the end with the loli vampire did she get sell or did she get again back with the no names comunity?
redsnigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-26, 23:34   Link #95
tm902541
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
I see vol 1,2,3,5 and can't see vol 4 in lightnovel.cn
Who knows why they translated vol 4?
tm902541 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-27, 09:45   Link #96
tuckersister
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Wait, there's another site that does light novel translations?
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-27, 11:16   Link #97
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
^that's Chinese
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-27, 23:22   Link #98
EnigmaticAxiom
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen View Post
Spoiler:


Well, this was the episode that covered more pages until now, but it was "just" 90 pages. The third episode ended at the page 190, so there is still 1/3 to come.

By the way, the anime is going to cover until the second volume. It's impossible for them to put the Underwood Arc (Vol03~Vol05)...


More than sealed it's best to say that there wasn't any chance for him to use his true powers until now. The only exception was probably in the past (Vol03). And maybe, just maybe at the end of the Vol04.
You're right on ep 3. Totally my mistake. I feel bad for misleading... well, okay, I don't really feel that bad since I don't actually care much, but yeah, that was my bad.
EnigmaticAxiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-28, 02:54   Link #99
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: 2D world
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaticAxiom View Post
You're right on ep 3. Totally my mistake. I feel bad for misleading... well, okay, I don't really feel that bad since I don't actually care much, but yeah, that was my bad.
So I can assume that ep 3 end with the declaration of the fight on Perseus? , or somewhere around that? Havn't been following it >_>
__________________
xBakaChanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-28, 03:59   Link #100
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBakaChanx View Post
So I can assume that ep 3 end with the declaration of the fight on Perseus? , or somewhere around that? Havn't been following it >_>
declaration of war? the episode ended up showing him in front of Shirashi's (did I get the name right) house.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
sneaker bunko

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.