AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-01-28, 09:35   Link #23921
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
I have a feeling that depending on what happens in Railgun, we'll have the following elements in a possible Full-Tuning Arc:

- Nunotaba Shinobu
- Full-Tuning
- Worst
- Kihara Amata's Son
- Kihara Gensei
Sumeragi is offline  
Old 2013-01-28, 11:33   Link #23922
Stufu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Condo...
Kihara Amata's son?? he has a son!!?
Stufu is offline  
Old 2013-01-28, 13:13   Link #23923
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
The hero with the power to defeat the demon king was lucky. Everyone would tell him what he should use his power for.
I wouldnt call that lucky since not all of them have been exactly good lately
__________________

He believes.
Even though he’s tired and one leg’s in the coffin, he believes.
He believes in his right fist,
in the path that his weapon creates,
in the scene when his weapon brutally hits the enemy’s body,
that his victory will bring about a wonderful future.
Kamijou Touma’s actions are based on trust.-

Kenju of the Right is offline  
Old 2013-01-28, 15:36   Link #23924
erdii
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Turkey
now all of our heros have to take care of kids.this is turning into a trend this is turning into family comedy. especially Hazamura poor guy while the others shone all he got was getting his crotch crushed :S poor boy.

"I get the feeling Cendrillon will be easy to use in a lot of different ways." well it maybe because ı read the volume in one day but what did Kamachi mean here ????
__________________
erdii is offline  
Old 2013-01-28, 15:47   Link #23925
julioalqae
the pragma
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: bandoeng
Send a message via Yahoo to julioalqae
just hope in the next NT 7....we will get a new daily life of unfortunate kamijou with loli kreutune and index.......will he get double bite???
__________________
julioalqae is offline  
Old 2013-01-28, 16:12   Link #23926
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
now all of our heros have to take care of kids.this is turning into a trend this is turning into family comedy. especially Hazamura poor guy while the others shone all he got was getting his crotch crushed :S poor boy.

Thats very true; Index is a family friendly series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
"I get the feeling Cendrillon will be easy to use in a lot of different ways." well it maybe because ı read the volume in one day but what did Kamachi mean here ????

Base on past experience, whenever Kamachi says that a character is 'easy to use', means he's going to throw them into many different hot water situations very very often.
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2013-01-28, 16:48   Link #23927
moridin84
Custom User Title
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ireland
Age: 30
Question about Fiamma, or rather two questions.

- Aleister cut off his right arm so he would no longer be a threat to him right? How come Fiamma is still considered god-tier?
- Ollerus apparently can attach arms easily enough, why didn't he reattach Fiamma's? Or did Aleister destroy it after cutting it off?

Question about Touma and his right arm.

- When his arm was cut off by Fiamma it regrew, when it was crushed by the Magic God it went into auto-repair, how come it didn't start auto-healing when it got dislocated during the fight with Thor?
__________________
Gangnam style parody done by yours truely.
Well I was involved anyway. The dude who can't dance.
moridin84 is offline  
Old 2013-01-28, 16:53   Link #23928
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
Question about Fiamma, or rather two questions.

- Aleister cut off his right arm so he would no longer be a threat to him right? How come Fiamma is still considered god-tier?
Because the power of the holy right is not within his right arm.


Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
- Ollerus apparently can attach arms easily enough, why didn't he reattach Fiamma's? Or did Aleister destroy it after cutting it off?
Most likely.


Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
- When his arm was cut off by Fiamma it regrew, when it was crushed by the Magic God it went into auto-repair, how come it didn't start auto-healing when it got dislocated during the fight with Thor?
Because imagine breaker is still in effect.
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2013-01-28, 17:00   Link #23929
moridin84
Custom User Title
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ireland
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Because the power of the holy right is not within his right arm.
So that was a misunderstanding on the part of Aleister?

Quote:
Because imagine breaker is still in effect.
Ahhh. So the auto-heal only works if imagine breaker is disabled?

Hmm... though from what I remember, in the fight with Fiamma, after Fiamma cut off Touma's right arm he tried to kill him with magic but it didn't work.
__________________
Gangnam style parody done by yours truely.
Well I was involved anyway. The dude who can't dance.
moridin84 is offline  
Old 2013-01-28, 17:03   Link #23930
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
So that was a misunderstanding on the part of Aleister?
No...He just wants to cut off his arm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
Ahhh. So the auto-heal only works if imagine breaker is disabled?
More like... when it's disarmed.
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2013-01-28, 17:07   Link #23931
moridin84
Custom User Title
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ireland
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
No...He just wants to cut off his arm.
Well those are some interesting... interests.

Quote:
More like... when it's disarmed.
DIAF
__________________
Gangnam style parody done by yours truely.
Well I was involved anyway. The dude who can't dance.
moridin84 is offline  
Old 2013-01-28, 17:26   Link #23932
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Who's that?
Your baby .
__________________
Love songs for the genuinely cunning.
Miraluka is offline  
Old 2013-01-28, 17:27   Link #23933
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I have a feeling that depending on what happens in Railgun, we'll have the following elements in a possible Full-Tuning Arc:

- Nunotaba Shinobu
- Full-Tuning
- Worst
- Kihara Amata's Son
- Kihara Gensei

Nunotaba Shinobu is one of the more glaring 'mystery' character of this entire series I mean other characters have dropped in and out before but she was just sort of left... Hanging with nothing about her status even at the end of the arc

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
Well those are some interesting... interests.
It was the least he could do to repay the favor.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Your baby .
But Billie Jean is not my lover...
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2013-01-28, 17:40   Link #23934
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Nunotaba Shinobu is one of the more glaring 'mystery' character of this entire series I mean other characters have dropped in and out before but she was just sort of left... Hanging with nothing about her status even at the end of the arc
No loose threads are left hanging without purpose.
Sumeragi is offline  
Old 2013-01-28, 17:42   Link #23935
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
I thought it was obvious she is dead by now after being caught by ITEM, I don't think she would be of any use anyway afterall, her role on the project was already done but insisted on getting close, I guess that raised some suspicions.
__________________
Love songs for the genuinely cunning.
Miraluka is offline  
Old 2013-01-28, 17:52   Link #23936
Primary Consult
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 30
Nunotaba is not killed, Kinuhata goes out of her way to make sure of that... basically though her "life as she knew it" was over, which I took to mean we wouldn't be seeing her again. I took it to mean that she would be forced to do research for some shady experiment with no hope of outside contact.

In a way she is like that Baba fellow from MEMBER, effectively removed from the story, but not dead.
Primary Consult is offline  
Old 2013-01-28, 17:59   Link #23937
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primary Consult View Post
Nunotaba is not killed, Kinuhata goes out of her way to make sure of that... basically though her "life as she knew it" was over, which I took to mean we wouldn't be seeing her again. I took it to mean that she would be forced to do research for some shady experiment with no hope of outside contact.

In a way she is like that Baba fellow from MEMBER, effectively removed from the story, but not dead.

Yeah but we all knew what happened to Baba in the end- we still don't have anything conclusive about Shinobu...

...Did Mikoto even remember she was teaming up with someone back then? Not even Kamijou was that insensitive when he was with Stiyl !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
No loose threads are left hanging without purpose.
I certainly hope not- It's actually more disturbing to get no news... Unless that's what Kamachi was aiming for- to show what happens if you mess with the Dark side and failed.
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2013-01-28, 18:02   Link #23938
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
She was under a great trauma that no innocent pure good girl should be under. Give her a break.
Sumeragi is offline  
Old 2013-01-28, 18:04   Link #23939
Requiem-x
The slacking one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
now all of our heros have to take care of kids.this is turning into a trend this is turning into family comedy. especially Hazamura poor guy while the others shone all he got was getting his crotch crushed :S poor boy.
In Shiage's detriment, he kinda enjoyed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Base on past experience, whenever Kamachi says that a character is 'easy to use', means he's going to throw them into many different hot water situations very very often.
In other words, Cendrillon's suffering has only begun. How the hell do you beat being turned into furniture? And by that I mean what kind of ecchi situation would be so embarassing she'd think it's even worse
Requiem-x is online now  
Old 2013-01-28, 18:09   Link #23940
moridin84
Custom User Title
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ireland
Age: 30
Another random thought.

Birdways "weakness" was that she has a limited number of moves and to use them she needs perform a specific action or "ritual". This made sense to me originally but then I thought... what the hell aren't most magicians like that in the first place? How is that a game-changing weakness?

Quote:
In other words, Cendrillon's suffering has only begun. How the hell do you beat being turned into furniture? And by that I mean what kind of ecchi situation would be so embarassing she'd think it's even worse
Pretty obvious right?
Spoiler for Size:


I mean the way she's talking about how she starting to "owe" Touma more and more...
__________________
Gangnam style parody done by yours truely.
Well I was involved anyway. The dude who can't dance.
moridin84 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.