AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-01-21, 17:34   Link #41
Nirvaphreak
台灣人~囧
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ルカの中
Send a message via MSN to Nirvaphreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by kron
great so far... but....

more ILYA goodies please!
Here you go = =






Spoiler for more:
__________________
世界再生の旅より2年...世界はひとつとなった
Nirvaphreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 17:39   Link #42
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 28
All those pictures from Another gallery... Putting them up just like that... they cost money you know? (Tohsaka Shrine money, that is)

AND THAT SWIMSUIT ILYA IS 反則. I almost got a heart attack when she first appeared with it during the last "pool date" scene in ataraxia.
__________________
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 17:41   Link #43
Nirvaphreak
台灣人~囧
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ルカの中
Send a message via MSN to Nirvaphreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y
All those pictures from Another gallery... Putting them up just like that... they cost money you know? (Tohsaka Shrine money, that is)

AND THAT SWIMSUIT ILYA IS 反則. I almost got a heart attack when she first appeared with it during the last "pool date" scene in ataraxia.
I had these pictures in my computer from the Game's CG scenes for a while now O.o
Don't know they were on a different site = =
__________________
世界再生の旅より2年...世界はひとつとなった
Nirvaphreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 17:55   Link #44
JanthraX^
Ace Archer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Age: 26
That group picture of the servants, is awesome!
__________________
JanthraX^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 17:57   Link #45
Mr. Guy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvaphreak
I had these pictures in my computer from the Game's CG scenes for a while now O.o
Don't know they were on a different site = =
Nono, Sushi-Y was referring to the fact that those are in the "Another" gallery of Fate/hollow ataraxia and that they cost money in game to get them... so it's a little odd to see them put up when people spent hours and hours to get them

Also, isn't that group shot a parody of a similar shot in the GitS: SAC 2nd Gig opening? I've had that pic for some time though never bothered to get it confirmed.
__________________
Mr. Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 18:10   Link #46
kron
Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
i've got loads of pics / wallpapers / avatars on my external hdd but i cant find it at the moment.. so i'll just share some of what i have on this computer for now...



kron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 20:08   Link #47
vin.dictive
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005









Spoiler for assuming you have watched up to episodes 1-2, otherwise don't click on it:


Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGuy
Also, isn't that group shot a parody of a similar shot in the GitS: SAC 2nd Gig opening? I've had that pic for some time though never bothered to get it confirmed.
It is. I have the pic but I can't find it!! Would anyone else care to confirm it? I'm outta time on the intarweb. D:

Last edited by vin.dictive; 2006-01-22 at 01:02.
vin.dictive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 20:21   Link #48
Mr. Guy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by kron


Are those the stands from Fate/hollow ataraxia (as in, just pictures of the different poses and such)? I'd really like some more of those if you have any, I only have a few from the first game...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin.dictive
[spoiler]It is. I have the pic but I can't find it!! Would anyone else care to confirm it? I'm outta time on the intarweb. D:
Ah I see! Well I'll be able to see it tonight on Adult Swim anyway. I also see you got my sig, wasn't really sure which you were originally referring to
__________________
Mr. Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 21:05   Link #49
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: San Francisco, CA
More Saber on Wallpaper

Saber looking majestic and tough:


Here's Saber in a tree and with Rin's pool boy:



OK. There's some text in Japanese (that I can't read) and enumerated results for an SD-style beauty contest on this next image. I can't imagine it spoiling anything, but just in case ...
Spoiler for Some SD Beauty Contest:
__________________
Maids! Maids! Maids! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 21:18   Link #50
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maids! Maids! Maids!
OK. There's some text in Japanese (that I can't read) and enumerated results for an SD-style beauty contest on this next image. I can't imagine it spoiling anything, but just in case ...
Spoiler for Some SD Beauty Contest:
That's the result of the First Fate/stay night Popularity Vote from over a year ago.

The second round is about to start, you can see all the participants here:
https://www.typemoon.com/users/vote/chara.php
__________________
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 21:46   Link #51
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: San Francisco, CA
Those lips, those thighs, and a very long neck

Rin, her thighs, and the help:





This is sort of the B-side for a Tony image Riker posted. It makes me feel some empathy for vampires.
__________________
Maids! Maids! Maids! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 21:48   Link #52
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
well well wrath IS right. off of shuffle, on with fate stay night. first i would like to say...nirvaphreak, i am IN LOVE with your sig[mind sharing with us the original image?]. that is the cutest ive seen saber ever <333333333. and second i have to say "rins pool boy" [quoted from Maids! Maids! Maids!]...is hawtness 100% <3333. keep the stuff coming guys! you rock!
__________________
kira_lacusXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 21:50   Link #53
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: San Francisco, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y
That's the result of the First Fate/stay night Popularity Vote from over a year ago.

The second round is about to start, you can see all the participants here:
https://www.typemoon.com/users/vote/chara.php
Thank you. I guess it spoils nothing but the results of the contest.
__________________
Maids! Maids! Maids! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 21:51   Link #54
vin.dictive
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maids! Maids! Maids!
Saber looking majestic and tough:
Yay! Repost! =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGuy
Ah I see! Well I'll be able to see it tonight on Adult Swim anyway. I also see you got my sig, wasn't really sure which you were originally referring to :heh:
Heh, it was the first Fate/stay thing I saved ever. That was about nearly 2 years ago, sent a PM to you about it and I was hooked on Fate. Its simple but effective- and best of all, it looks great! All I needed was your permission to us them. By any chance you still have the API around?

And for the sake of the image-threadness:




@torrencee: Here's the source. Enjoy. :)


Last edited by vin.dictive; 2006-01-21 at 22:11.
vin.dictive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 22:13   Link #55
Nirvaphreak
台灣人~囧
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ルカの中
Send a message via MSN to Nirvaphreak
Here's one of my favorites:


Raider:


Sakura/Raider:


Saber/Rin and Others:


Spoiler:
__________________
世界再生の旅より2年...世界はひとつとなった
Nirvaphreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 22:18   Link #56
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: http://www.exciting-tits.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by torrencee
well well wrath IS right. off of shuffle, on with fate stay night. first i would like to say...nirvaphreak, i am IN LOVE with your sig[mind sharing with us the original image?]. that is the cutest ive seen saber ever <333333333. and second i have to say "rins pool boy" [quoted from Maids! Maids! Maids!]...is hawtness 100% <3333. keep the stuff coming guys! you rock!
fancy meeting you here twin^-^

Love the couple Archer x Rin. Almost saw Dearka in there 0_o
__________________
“This be the realest shit I ever wrote.” ~Tupac
So very dead right now.. but still breathing thank you.
Top 4 Manga Waifu
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa


KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 22:24   Link #57
vin.dictive
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto
Love the couple Archer x Rin. Almost saw Dearka in there 0_o


<3
vin.dictive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 22:31   Link #58
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: http://www.exciting-tits.com/
^ Now that just teasing me I'm a fully Rider x Caster supporter.. Dont try to tempt me =3
__________________
“This be the realest shit I ever wrote.” ~Tupac
So very dead right now.. but still breathing thank you.
Top 4 Manga Waifu
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa


KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 22:44   Link #59
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: San Francisco, CA
Two necks are better than one. More Tony, I think:


Fate/Stay Cosplay:
__________________
Maids! Maids! Maids! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 22:50   Link #60
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: http://www.exciting-tits.com/
Can I request any picture with a clear summoning circle?
__________________
“This be the realest shit I ever wrote.” ~Tupac
So very dead right now.. but still breathing thank you.
Top 4 Manga Waifu
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa


KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fate/stay night, fate/zero, images

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:02.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.