AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-02-01, 15:26   Link #121
Casshern
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Minato Sue is back. He will out-do Naruto in every way and then comment on how proud he is that Naruto surpassed him, just like Tobi was "always one step ahead" while Minato smacked him in the head with a rasengan. It's too bad Itachi Sue is already gone; I really hoped they would meet up eventually to settle who has the greatest Sue powers once and for all.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 20:12   Link #122
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Where is this coming from? The army's intent was never to defeat the Jyuubi; they have no hope of defeating the Jyuubi, it can only be sealed away or split apart. Last chapters attack was purely to separate Madara (and I guess Tobi) from the Jyuubi (whether the Jyuubi goes inert or insane is currently unknown). Now the army will focus on defeating these two opponents, and then they'll focus on the monster that can destroy the planet (and that's only if Madara doesn't still reach his goal of becoming a Jinchuuriki anyway, which honestly seems just as likely as not).

Did you completely skip Chapter 617?
Its only natural that the Juubi eventually either dies or gets sealed.. still it would be gone. Regardless of who or what is responseble. The fact that Sasuke is way on the other side... and wont interfere leads to a simple thought that he will become stronger then anyone on that battlefield.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticNinjaJay View Post
Here's an interesting thought.....

What do you guys think that Sasuke will make of the fact that with the Rinnegan he can bring people fully back from the dead? He wants revenge but he also talked about the revival of his clan. Madara intended for Obito to bring him back from the dead. I think the idea of bringing the entire Uchiha clan back including his parents and Itachi is more intriguing to Sasuke than the Infinite Tsukiyomi plan.
In order to achieve the Rinnegan i thought they said you need chakra or something from the Senju Clan. Still dont know how Madara actually activated the Rinnegan in his final battle which supposedly killed him against Hashirama.

But with the Uchiha Clan back i still wonder... even if they are all back.
It's not like all the Uchiha can do much against these super elites joined together... in this war.


Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeast View Post
Time to see how overrated the first hokage was.
I really wonder that because both seemed to have a little bit of trouble handeling the old Sandaime. With both i mean ofcourse the Shodai and Nidaime Hokages.
If Hashirama was as badass like Madara then he should've also been able to break free somehow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibits View Post
How exactly does rinne tensei work? Why would it affect Madara? I thought it only worked for people who just recently died (which is why Jiraiya wasn't revived) and Madara died like 50-60 years ago.
Does the Edo Tensei make it so your timer is reset? Does that mean the 4 Hokage will be revived now as well?
I think it's more likely that he couldnt do it because his chakra was too low to do so. Also i dont even think it will kill the user because i really remember that Konan mentioned that Nagato would die with his current chakra level (at the time). Which leaves open another possibility that the user may not even die after using it.
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 21:20   Link #123
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
In order to achieve the Rinnegan i thought they said you need chakra or something from the Senju Clan. Still dont know how Madara actually activated the Rinnegan in his final battle which supposedly killed him against Hashirama.
you do need both senju and uchiha dna to activate rinnegan. madara stole some dna from hashirama during their fight at VotE. he then moved underground and grew the hashirama/zetsu lifeforce with that dna and fused it with himself

Quote:
But with the Uchiha Clan back i still wonder... even if they are all back.
they're not back. just the named characters like sasuke, madara and obito. shisui may also still be alive, but without his MS


Quote:
I really wonder that because both seemed to have a little bit of trouble handeling the old Sandaime. With both i mean ofcourse the Shodai and Nidaime Hokages.
they were being directly controlled by orochimaru so neither one used their full potential. expect a lot more from them this time around.

Quote:
If Hashirama was as badass like Madara then he should've also been able to break free somehow.
that will be tobirama's job. since he developed the technique it leads me to guess that he will be the one to break it now. at least something to that effect


Quote:
Which leaves open another possibility that the user may not even die after using it.
nagato died because he depleted his chakra the same way that kakashi died. using rinne tensei isnt certain death. nagato used it a lot in the past to revive his pain bodies
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-02, 01:33   Link #124
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
Quote:
shisui may also still be alive, but without his MS
Itachi killed Shisui, and a body was found. True there are ways to fake a body (Zetsu has one sure fire way), but is there really any reason why a body needed to be fake or for Shisui to still be alive?
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-02, 01:40   Link #125
unameit
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
If it's all about chakra then nagato could simply wait till he's recovered to revive everyone... that's common sense..

It's gonna be a bit baffling, for those edo hogake to speak, they have to act on their own and if that's not the best window for them to break free from edo tensei then i don't know what is..
I take it those edo hogakes have to act free in order to be able to fully use their brain and ability so if they're still restricted by oro then they wouldn't be that badass as it's proven between the fight of the 1st 3 hokages some time ago...

Since the revival jutsu exist in narutoverse, it's only natural and logical for sasuke main goal to revive his clan especially his family..

I wonder why would a break-free-edo-zombie-madara wants to be revived by rinne tensei now? i mean, he's immortal now, having unbreakable body and power up chakra.. He died around 100 years of age so being revive in that state hardly positive for him..
unameit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-02, 03:14   Link #126
Masuzu
勝利のため
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: キセキの世代
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Itachi killed Shisui, and a body was found. True there are ways to fake a body (Zetsu has one sure fire way), but is there really any reason why a body needed to be fake or for Shisui to still be alive?
I thought Shisui's death was staged?

What, so he's really dead? Didn't Itachi say he 'disappeared'?
Masuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-02, 09:52   Link #127
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Itachi killed Shisui, and a body was found. True there are ways to fake a body (Zetsu has one sure fire way), but is there really any reason why a body needed to be fake or for Shisui to still be alive?
i'm not so sure of that. in the latest episode it was made quite clear that shisui's death was staged and that itachi took on the suspicion himself to help the cause. after that, danzo took an eye and then he gave the other eye to itachi and vanished. he was meant to be another possibility for tobi's identity i think. the third and only other reasonable theory imo after obito and izuna. he still may show up in the story possibly. probably with no eyes still

Quote:
Originally Posted by unameit View Post
If it's all about chakra then nagato could simply wait till he's recovered to revive everyone... that's common sense..
perhaps, but it was also the heat of the moment. he made a sacrifice and passed on his will to naruto. these are ninja after all. self sacrifice is an important part of their ideology. it was also an atonement for his sins

Quote:
It's gonna be a bit baffling, for those edo hogake to speak, they have to act on their own and if that's not the best window for them to break free from edo tensei then i don't know what is..
I take it those edo hogakes have to act free in order to be able to fully use their brain and ability so if they're still restricted by oro then they wouldn't be that badass as it's proven between the fight of the 1st 3 hokages some time ago...
orochi saw how kabuto controlled the ET army. he could mimic that variation and have them under control while still able to be 'free' with their words and techniques

Quote:
I wonder why would a break-free-edo-zombie-madara wants to be revived by rinne tensei now? i mean, he's immortal now, having unbreakable body and power up chakra.. He died around 100 years of age so being revive in that state hardly positive for him..
i dont think he does want to get revived by it anymore, but keep in mind that rinnegan has a youth technique which edo-nagato used to return to his old self. i assume madara could have done the same and returned to his prime if he was revived by rinne tensei
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-02, 10:07   Link #128
Ero-Senn1n
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Hidden Village of Sake
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
did you really just bring up kagami? i was hoping to be done hearing about him after that silly theory of him being tobi... kagami was a throwaway character that was included for the sole reason of enforcing the concept that the uchiha weren't always segregated and were normal members of konoha teams like other clans. there is no need or purpose to see that character again. might as well ask to see the akamichi team member
If it's an Uchiha then there are not many to choose from. Two who should know a lot about the relation between the village and the clan were Kagami and Sasuke's fahter (of course i consider only already named characters). Sasuke's fahter should know everything about the Uchiha's plan, but if Itachi told the whole plan to Sarutobi then it's really not needed to resurrect him (except the emotional impact of Sasuke meeting his father again, and that alone gives it a chance of happening). Kagami would be interesting because he lived while Sarutobi was leading the village and when Danzou began his own anbu army and his secret operations against almost everyone in the plot.

Could also be Shisui, that would be quite interesting, however i think it's unlikely because his genjutsu is too strong. But it would be quite fun to see Shisui being ordered by Orochimaru to implant into Naruto the order of fighting against the alliance and Konoha A fight where Sasuke defends Konoha and Naruto attacks it would be quite a big plot twist Lately the manga has become a too predictable, so that would be a quite interesting turn of events.

So there are the 3 named Uchiha that witnessed the relation between the village and the clan, or can you think of someone else? (i left Izuna out because he was already dead by the time the village was formed) If Sasuke wants to know what are these organizations and how they related then he should ask an Uchiha leader too, not only kages. And he has one spare Zetsu body for that.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-02, 10:18   Link #129
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasumi View Post
I thought Shisui's death was staged?

What, so he's really dead? Didn't Itachi say he 'disappeared'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
i'm not so sure of that. in the latest episode it was made quite clear that shisui's death was staged and that itachi took on the suspicion himself to help the cause. after that, danzo took an eye and then he gave the other eye to itachi and vanished. he was meant to be another possibility for tobi's identity i think. the third and only other reasonable theory imo after obito and izuna. he still may show up in the story possibly. probably with no eyes still
It says quite clearly in 550 that Shisui is dead. In fact he died "suddenly" after taking out his own MS (Itachi gained his MS by assisting Shisui in his suicide). The whole disappearance thing is just what Shisui and Itachi did to ensure that Shisui's body was never closely examined.

Additionally, Danzou took Shisui's eye before he killed himself. Shisui attempted to use his eye to change Danzou (and presumably others) responses to the potential coup, but he failed and Danzou stole one of his eyes. His suicide (and giving his other eye to Itachi) was the result of this conflict with Danzou: he did not want Danzou to take both eyes nor gain his body after death.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-02, 13:22   Link #130
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
If Sasuke wants to know what are these organizations and how they related then he should ask an Uchiha leader too, not only kages. And he has one spare Zetsu body for that.
Where? if we are talking about the one jugo is holding (and i think a previous poster brought this up), jugo appeared to have drained that one in order to regain his normal appearance after shrinking? or whatever when he used his power to release the zetsus from sasuke...i could be wrong tho
__________________
Mokujin Rasengan
Artimus_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-02, 16:02   Link #131
Ero-Senn1n
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Hidden Village of Sake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
Where? if we are talking about the one jugo is holding (and i think a previous poster brought this up), jugo appeared to have drained that one in order to regain his normal appearance after shrinking? or whatever when he used his power to release the zetsus from sasuke...i could be wrong tho
I missed that, looking at the bottom of page 15 it appears to be the case, although it's not clear if that Zetsu disappeared. Apart from that it's also probable that Sasuke doesn't want to disgrace his ancestors by using Edo Tensei on them.

Unfortunately it's difficult to take Sasuke's revenge seriously since he didn't touch the village or killed anyone and i bet Kishimoto won't write what should be written for the next chapter: Sasuke forces the 4 hokages to attack and destroy konoha. If he hates Konoha so much then the hokages should be in the focus of his hatred and Sasuke should make them suffer by having them destroy what was most precious for them.

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2013-02-02 at 16:28.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-02, 23:09   Link #132
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Could also be Shisui, that would be quite interesting, however i think it's unlikely because his genjutsu is too strong. But it would be quite fun to see Shisui being ordered by Orochimaru to implant into Naruto the order of fighting against the alliance and Konoha A fight where Sasuke defends Konoha and Naruto attacks it would be quite a big plot twist Lately the manga has become a too predictable, so that would be a quite interesting turn of events.
haha that would be pretty funny actually

Quote:
If Sasuke wants to know what are these organizations and how they related then he should ask an Uchiha leader too, not only kages.
i think his father would make much more sense than a character who had literally one line in the manga and sasuke would probably never have heard of

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
It says quite clearly in 550 that Shisui is dead. In fact he died "suddenly" after taking out his own MS (Itachi gained his MS by assisting Shisui in his suicide). The whole disappearance thing is just what Shisui and Itachi did to ensure that Shisui's body was never closely examined.
after reading that chapter again, i have to say that none of it is clear to me now. i think it's possible that shisui is still alive. the biggest evidence of that is that kabuto wasnt able to find his dna. sure it would be tough to find, but so should have a lot of the other ninja he resurrected. second bit of evidence is shisui's ridiculously ambiguous death story. basically just itachi's word or perhaps itachi was under a genjutsu to believe that shusui is dead. third bit would be that we still need an explanation as to how shisui gained MS in the first place which grants him story relevance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
If he hates Konoha so much then the hokages should be in the focus of his hatred and Sasuke should make them suffer by having them destroy what was most precious for them.
i would agree except for the fact that konoha was still pretty recently obliterated. doing it again would be hackneyed from a writing perspective. i think sasuke using them to take out all the major players in the war would be effective enough. hashirama and tobirama vs madara and obito, hiruzen vs orochimaru and minato vs naruto... just speculating
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 02:02   Link #133
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
second bit of evidence is shisui's ridiculously ambiguous death story. basically just itachi's word or perhaps itachi was under a genjutsu to believe that shusui is dead.
What's ambiguous about it? He had Itachi help to kill him after Danzou stole one of his eyes and then attempted to steal the other (and presumably use his body for various purposes). He, quite literally, died to protect his and Itachi's secrets, and his body was utterly destroyed to make sure those secrets stayed well hidden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
third bit would be that we still need an explanation as to how shisui gained MS in the first place which grants him story relevance
Why? He isn't really relevant to the story at all. His eyes had minimal importance, but that was just to help Sasuke (in the Danzou fight, and then later with Itachi). Making him into some mythical figure just because his name was mentioned isn't that far removed from people trying to make Izuna or Kagami seem relevant, when in fact they are clearly not (and both would have just as much relevant info as Shisui).

Honestly, I don't really care one way or another, but for Kishimoto to be jerking us around on such a trivial non-mystery so close to the end seems to be the height of pandering (for Itachi especially (since it boosts Itachi's street cred even further)) and outright silliness. We do not need for Shisui to be alive. He has no real bearing on anything of importance. His eyes served a specific plot contrivance, but beyond that he is not needed for any of the current mysteries and his being alive won't magically add some much needed depth to some current aspect of the story.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 03:27   Link #134
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
What's ambiguous about it?
the fact that there was no evidence of him dying aside from itachi's word. in anime's like this if a character wasn't shown to us literally dying, then kishi can concoct any excuse he wants if his intention is to have them still be alive, much like obito.

Quote:
Why? He isn't really relevant to the story at all.
i partly agree but that doesn't mean he couldnt be. kishi could devise a new subplot involving him. his relevance at least lies in how to obtain MS and how he got his

Quote:
Making him into some mythical figure just because his name was mentioned isn't that far removed from people trying to make Izuna or Kagami seem relevant, when in fact they are clearly not (and both would have just as much relevant info as Shisui).
nearly everyone is mythical in this story, I don't see your point. and it's actually very different than kagami who had 1 line and no story, but that should be obvious i would think. just shisui's close connection to itachi and izuna's close connection to madara make them more important players than kagami

Quote:
We do not need for Shisui to be alive. He has no real bearing on anything of importance. His eyes served a specific plot contrivance, but beyond that he is not needed for any of the current mysteries and his being alive won't magically add some much needed depth to some current aspect of the story.
i agree we dont need him. i even think it's unlikely he will reappear in the story. i'm just saying it's possible and that we almost certainly will find out how he got MS one way or another. at that time would be the optimal point for him to return if he ever is going to do so
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 08:43   Link #135
MeroBAKA
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Now that 4 Hokages are here, will we have the longest flashback in Naruto so far?
The life of the 4 Hokages could be a spin-off easily

I must say that the overuse of dialectic in the story, the way arguments for or against are systematically exposed for any person, who wants to make a choice make the reading of Naruto less fun.
It is done in a complex manner and now we have new things about Shinigami jutsu only added to bring back the Hokages for the sake of exposing new perspectives to Sasuke.

Saying that I wonder if the Hokages will bring new unexpected elements, maybe telling the way they treated Uchihas was for a greater cause. I am always surprised S06P left somethings for Uchihas, but nothing has been heard about a message for Senju.
And it seems Sasuke lacks a purpose in the story. If that only confirms Sasuke's beliefs, he should side with Tobi and Madara to defeat Konoha's army and not waiting the remaining Uchihas are on the verge of losing.
Except for Rin's death I don't have any specific I want to that was hinted, but not really explained. Except if something we currently know turns out to be false (like Shisui's death for example).
The death of the first Hokage and his fight with Madara interest me though.
If the second Hokage was the creator of Edo Tensei, on who did he use before forbidding the technique

Shinigami technique seems a Uzumaki technique. I am not familiar enough with Japanese folklore to know where the story of the mask comes from.

If Madara can break from Edo Tensei, can one of the Hokages do the same? If they go to the battle, it will be strange that Tobi meets the 4th.
MeroBAKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 09:14   Link #136
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post

i agree we dont need him. i even think it's unlikely he will reappear in the story. i'm just saying it's possible and that we almost certainly will find out how he got MS one way or another. at that time would be the optimal point for him to return if he ever is going to do so
That's what the data books are for. Miscellaneous information that doesn't really matter to the story or the characters.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 10:38   Link #137
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
the fact that there was no evidence of him dying aside from itachi's word. in anime's like this if a character wasn't shown to us literally dying, then kishi can concoct any excuse he wants if his intention is to have them still be alive, much like obito.
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
i agree we dont need him. i even think it's unlikely he will reappear in the story. i'm just saying it's possible and that we almost certainly will find out how he got MS one way or another. at that time would be the optimal point for him to return if he ever is going to do so
i would like to know as well. and i agree he COULD potentially return to the story. i currently speculate that since he was in root and given the training they undergo, perhaps he gained it by killing/witnessing the death of his sai brother equivalent. (but for fun tho i want him to be related to obito )

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeroBAKA View Post
It is done in a complex manner and now we have new things about Shinigami jutsu only added to bring back the Hokages for the sake of exposing new perspectives to Sasuke.
shinigami jutsu and subsequently the uzumaki clan will/should have a much larger role in the story…at least i hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeroBAKA View Post
Saying that I wonder if the Hokages will bring new unexpected elements, maybe telling the way they treated Uchihas was for a greater cause. I am always surprised S06P left somethings for Uchihas, but nothing has been heard about a message for Senju.
as i understand it, there was a senju-uchiha truce. madaras actions eventually made the village suspicious which is why the second hokage did what he did with them. as for the tablet, perhaps it was left by the original sage, but it could have very well been left by the sage's eldest son...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeroBAKA View Post
The death of the first Hokage and his fight with Madara interest me though.
If the second Hokage was the creator of Edo Tensei, on who did he use before forbidding the technique.
Good question…
__________________
Mokujin Rasengan
Artimus_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 12:04   Link #138
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
I gotta say, I'm glad to see the hokages brought back simply for the fact that I know when all this is over, their souls will be freed. Frankly, it's always kinda bothered me that using the jutsu meant spending eternity being tormented in the death god's stomach. I always thought it was a great way to show the self-sacrifice they were willing to perform for Konoha, but it just seemed very...unfair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
the fact that there was no evidence of him dying aside from itachi's word. in anime's like this if a character wasn't shown to us literally dying, then kishi can concoct any excuse he wants if his intention is to have them still be alive, much like obito.
I have to agree... it seems like any shinobi with any kind of prominence, no matter how little role they've actually played in the story thus far, are being brought back. I definitely wouldn't count Shisui showing up somehow.
__________________



Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 12:51   Link #139
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
That's what the data books are for. Miscellaneous information that doesn't really matter to the story or the characters.
I disagree. the MS is in the top 3 abilities in the entire story and it's rare. i think an explanation of everyone with MS is in order. we still dont even know exactly how it is triggered although it seems to me that experiencing extreme suffering is the cause. in a story where characters like shin and hanzo are resurrected and given closure, having closure of shisui's character and mysteries should be inevitable. genjutsu is an entire subset of techniques and shisui had the most powerful one ever. i think it's much more important than a mere databook entry

shisui's character comes across as a mentor type based on what itachi has revealed of him. that said, if he is alive and blind, he could serve as an adviser of sorts to sasuke. he's also someone sasuke would listen to and take advise from given his close connection to itachi. the only way for sasuke to redeem himself, which he will do eventually, is by sacrifice which is what shisui taught itachi and may need to teach sasuke as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
i would like to know as well. and i agree he COULD potentially return to the story. i currently speculate that since he was in root and given the training they undergo, perhaps he gained it by killing/witnessing the death of his sai brother equivalent.
that's a pretty good call. it was probably something like that. kishi likes inserting danzo into flashbacks and a shisui closure subplot would call for another danzo appearance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
I gotta say, I'm glad to see the hokages brought back simply for the fact that I know when all this is over, their souls will be freed. Frankly, it's always kinda bothered me that using the jutsu meant spending eternity being tormented in the death god's stomach. I always thought it was a great way to show the self-sacrifice they were willing to perform for Konoha, but it just seemed very...unfair.
I totally agree. that was my number one reason for thinking this would happen. there's just no way such good characters could be left suffering eternally. if the story ended with them stuck in such a situation it just wouldn't have been right
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 14:59   Link #140
Ero-Senn1n
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Hidden Village of Sake
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
i would agree except for the fact that konoha was still pretty recently obliterated. doing it again would be hackneyed from a writing perspective. i think sasuke using them to take out all the major players in the war would be effective enough. hashirama and tobirama vs madara and obito, hiruzen vs orochimaru and minato vs naruto... just speculating
It was stated that those were just the buildings, most of the people were at the shelters while those who were killed were resurrected anyway. Now only the civilans and children (the "king" as they say) are in konoha, it would be the perfect time to do it. Of course it would be somewhat repetitive since Nagato had the same goal. Right now Sasuke's alibi for not doing so is that he is confused and searches for definitive answers.

What i don't get is why would Sasuke help the alliance against 2 Uchiha? It doesn't make sense in case of Madara, in case of Tobito it would make sense to get his revenge on him for killing the clan, but not when he fights the alliance.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:00.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.