AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-02-03, 13:11   Link #2401
pampz21
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: USA
Tatsuya and Erika both hve their own harems and both of them are in it!
pampz21 is offline  
Old 2013-02-04, 02:48   Link #2402
Seitsuki
Onee!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Auckland, NZ
Sent. Sorry, didn't remember til now I had forgotten to clear out the JP text. Can send you a cleared version if you want to save you time.

Also, just caught up on the BT forums. Don't let anyone get you down! You're doing a great job! ..sorry I'm not of much help..
__________________
thanks to Patchy ♥
Seitsuki is offline  
Old 2013-02-04, 03:12   Link #2403
Libros
I never hid my hurts.
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: I am lost in my own mind.
Thank you Sashiko for chapters 1 and 2 of volume 8.
Libros is offline  
Old 2013-02-04, 03:12   Link #2404
pampz21
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: USA
^
you'll find ppl lyk that everywhre so dont let them get into you~
pampz21 is offline  
Old 2013-02-04, 03:24   Link #2405
Dreyakis
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Sent. Sorry, didn't remember til now I had forgotten to clear out the JP text. Can send you a cleared version if you want to save you time.

Also, just caught up on the BT forums. Don't let anyone get you down! You're doing a great job! ..sorry I'm not of much help..
That's more than enough. You shaved off at least a day's work for me, so I'll probably be able to get this chapter out if I can find the motivation tomorrow (or is it today now).
__________________
No angel ever decided from the heavens with our sound and fury.

Click here to see the current progression for the last chapter on Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei!
Dreyakis is offline  
Old 2013-02-04, 09:39   Link #2406
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreyakis View Post
That's more than enough. You shaved off at least a day's work for me, so I'll probably be able to get this chapter out if I can find the motivation tomorrow (or is it today now).
"ETA has now been removed and will not return."
LoL Dreyakis. Don't be shy.
bietchie11 is offline  
Old 2013-02-04, 10:05   Link #2407
Rava
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
"ETA has now been removed and will not return."
LoL Dreyakis. Don't be shy.
He did that because a_clueless_moron whined about his ETAs.

People really need to get out of the habit of typing their every thought sometimes...
Rava is offline  
Old 2013-02-04, 11:41   Link #2408
DarkDooM
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Germany
potato -_-
DarkDooM is offline  
Old 2013-02-04, 13:52   Link #2409
Chimurry
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Costa Rica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rava View Post
He did that because a_clueless_moron whined about his ETAs.

People really need to get out of the habit of typing their every thought sometimes...
Looks like people harassing translators is few but unfortunately put too much weight on them, I hope @Dreyakis and the others just reconsider, off course is their option and right, after all they do freely.
This kind of People had cost to Us really good People and their Projects on different LNs and really upset humor for the fans.
@Dreyakis: we (as member of this Community) ready have the experience with DxD problems on this, here is the same, you not only got thanks and encourage, you got support in the ways the rest can give.
Chimurry is offline  
Old 2013-02-04, 15:23   Link #2410
EnigmaticAxiom
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Actually, I'm not too sure what the big deal is. Just check out "Recent Changes" and you'll see when the chapter comes up pretty easily. I rarely check his ETA, and, if you ask me, that's just another click or two that I have to do. I would usually check ETA a day or two after Drey released a chapter and then forget it by the time the next chapter came out, so, yeah.

Certainly that person, whose name I can't remember, was thoughtless, but I feel people are making too much of this.
EnigmaticAxiom is offline  
Old 2013-02-04, 15:41   Link #2411
Chimurry
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Costa Rica
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaticAxiom View Post
Actually, I'm not too sure what the big deal is. Just check out "Recent Changes" and you'll see when the chapter comes up pretty easily. I rarely check his ETA, and, if you ask me, that's just another click or two that I have to do. I would usually check ETA a day or two after Drey released a chapter and then forget it by the time the next chapter came out, so, yeah.

Certainly that person, whose name I can't remember, was thoughtless, but I feel people are making too much of this.
Well, I speak on general view about People whom "like" doing that sh*t, like I say not only MKnR, honestly I have subscription by email, so that's the way I notice recent changes, time to time I check manually, but its the same as manga updates works, put mind on updates will drive people crazy, doesn't matter the reason: no raws, no translators, no fan or scans doing anymore cuz drop or disbanded, even some claims cuz in their Country come with official release they don't doing anymore (Btooom!), no releases in Japan or Corea, there's many factors could complicate we can enjoy the works.
I think MKnR Staff are doing hell of work, is really few staff groups in BT with this speed, to me its in Campione and MKnR, DxD are too good (hope no hurt feelings cuz its not complains and the comparations are just general view, seeing there's many factors as I pointed before), but at least from the LNs I read its the more complete (Vols raws release vs Vols translated) and that's good for me, others like Shana, Zero, Papa no Iukoto and many others I just read what I can get, some more, some less, but complaining about is useless and just take what is come.
Chimurry is offline  
Old 2013-02-04, 18:24   Link #2412
Dreyakis
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
After due reflection and consideration, I think I've unwittingly kicked off something I shouldn't have. Yes, certain comments due draw my ire, but readers who are genuinely interested in my updates and pacing should not suffer because a select minority irritated me. The deadline function has been restored for people who burn to know when the chapter comes out.

I take no offense that people translate/work faster than I do. I respect their dedication and willingness to their time and effort into projects they are interested in. I would love to spend more time myself, but real life commands and I must obey.

Volume 6 Chapter 7 has already been finished, but I don't have the time to upload the chapter right now. I will have it up later this evening.
__________________
No angel ever decided from the heavens with our sound and fury.

Click here to see the current progression for the last chapter on Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei!
Dreyakis is offline  
Old 2013-02-04, 18:30   Link #2413
NeutralZero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Earth
Hoho... the last ch of 6, thanks
That just brightens our day...
And yes, just ignore them. We are grateful to your works...
NeutralZero is offline  
Old 2013-02-04, 18:32   Link #2414
Chimurry
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Costa Rica
I think I speak for many People here, don't worry about, We really appreciate your hard work and any other member of the Staff, real life comes first, like or not that's the way it is, other way is doing Cartman style (South Park ), but seriously, same for you or any other in the Community, you guys have all support and, doesn't matter if one persons doing dumb stuff, unfortunately real life teach Us there's always a dumb inside the party, so, thanks for your hard work!!
Chimurry is offline  
Old 2013-02-04, 20:40   Link #2415
kfcpanda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreyakis View Post
After due reflection and consideration, I think I've unwittingly kicked off something I shouldn't have. Yes, certain comments due draw my ire, but readers who are genuinely interested in my updates and pacing should not suffer because a select minority irritated me. The deadline function has been restored for people who burn to know when the chapter comes out.

I take no offense that people translate/work faster than I do. I respect their dedication and willingness to their time and effort into projects they are interested in. I would love to spend more time myself, but real life commands and I must obey.

Volume 6 Chapter 7 has already been finished, but I don't have the time to upload the chapter right now. I will have it up later this evening.
Sir, please tell them to just fuck off.

You're one of the fastest/most consistent translators I know on BT. If they're really going to still complain as such, I see no reason why we should remain civil to them.


It's for reasons like this that make me wish we could have IP bans on BT from people who don't realize that people aren't robots and if they really are that impatient, they can just forget it altogether.
kfcpanda is offline  
Old 2013-02-04, 22:41   Link #2416
EnigmaticAxiom
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Well, it's been a day or two of some odd drama, so I thought I'd post some pictures I found on pixiv (ID 946868) to lighten up the mood a bit.

Spoiler for Mizuki loves to fantasize:


Go Mizuki, go!

Also, two Mayumi pics for those of you who like her
Spoiler for Mayumi can be way too stylish sometimes:

Spoiler for I don't know why, but this particular image looks familiar :(:


There are a lot more pictures than this, but I felt those three were especially well drawn. Also, not sure if it's a collection of images from the artist or multiple artists, so meh.
EnigmaticAxiom is offline  
Old 2013-02-05, 01:45   Link #2417
Dreyakis
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaticAxiom View Post
Well, it's been a day or two of some odd drama, so I thought I'd post some pictures I found on pixiv (ID 946868) to lighten up the mood a bit.

Spoiler for Mizuki loves to fantasize:


Go Mizuki, go!

Also, two Mayumi pics for those of you who like her
Spoiler for Mayumi can be way too stylish sometimes:

Spoiler for I don't know why, but this particular image looks familiar :(:


There are a lot more pictures than this, but I felt those three were especially well drawn. Also, not sure if it's a collection of images from the artist or multiple artists, so meh.
These are some very nice images, but do keep the first one away from Seitsuki. We might need a transfusion, and I still need him on hand to sic him on the Miyuki scenes. (We have a few epic ones in Volume 7.)

Volume 6 Chapter 7 is out, go get it.
__________________
No angel ever decided from the heavens with our sound and fury.

Click here to see the current progression for the last chapter on Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei!
Dreyakis is offline  
Old 2013-02-05, 01:53   Link #2418
Okashira
Honos628
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreyakis View Post
Volume 6 Chapter 7 is out, go get it.
Thank you for reducing my already reduced sleep hours. You really did ate through the volume quite quickly.
__________________
Now sponsoring : video game analogies (ES)
Last update : Chapter 25 as of 31/08/12
Okashira is offline  
Old 2013-02-05, 02:26   Link #2419
Chimurry
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Costa Rica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Thank you for reducing my already reduced sleep hours. You really did ate through the volume quite quickly.
Jaja, quite of problem but worth the sleepless.

thanks @Dreyakis!
Chimurry is offline  
Old 2013-02-05, 02:41   Link #2420
sandhy88
Faithfull Reader
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Surabaya, Indonesia
Thanks Dreyakis!!


"He's not a little cutie pie that can be undone by sleeping gas."
Tatsuya's wry smile deepened at Kanon's blatantly unfavorable tone.

It's seem that the whole school know that Tatsuya is the monster.
sandhy88 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, magic, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.