AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-02-07, 01:33   Link #2461
malason13
Forsaken
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Oh I thought you guys were talking about disintegration.
__________________
<font color=Indigo><b>The fruit of a forbidden Love</b></font>



The Beloved Occult Research Club

malason13 is offline  
Old 2013-02-07, 01:40   Link #2462
bloodyclaws
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
its quite interesting how gram demolition is considered a cannonball of densely packed psion,

yet in the fight with lu, tatsuya applied a constant "stream" of dense psion output to strip the various layers of lu's physical barriers.
bloodyclaws is offline  
Old 2013-02-07, 02:28   Link #2463
waffler
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
so can anyone tell me about what vol 7's about?
waffler is offline  
Old 2013-02-07, 03:18   Link #2464
Dreyakis
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
so can anyone tell me about what vol 7's about?
Spoiler:


If you want to know more, Volume 7 Chapter 8 is out for you to peruse.
__________________
No angel ever decided from the heavens with our sound and fury.

Click here to see the current progression for the last chapter on Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei!
Dreyakis is offline  
Old 2013-02-07, 03:31   Link #2465
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreyakis View Post
Spoiler:


If you want to know more, Volume 7 Chapter 8 is out for you to peruse.
Haha, you're kiddi---
*checks baka-bt

holy shit when did you upload it? Thanks Dreyakis
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is offline  
Old 2013-02-07, 03:43   Link #2466
bietchie11
GODSUeYAhhhh~!~!~!~!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Chapter 8 is out.
Just saying.
bietchie11 is offline  
Old 2013-02-07, 05:04   Link #2467
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Hamburg
Age: 44
Whee! c8 out indeed, what a shocker! Faaast!

Thanks Dreyakis
Mentar is offline  
Old 2013-02-07, 06:13   Link #2468
belatkuro
Kuro-chan
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
So Suzune was an Extra as well. And 'Ichi' in Ichihara/hana means they were the former 1st family in the Master Clans. She can pass as a con man indeed. Though I couldn't help but think that her talk with Chiaki was more of giving her false hope rather than encouraging her that there's a possibility to beat Tatsuya as an engineer in the hardware department. Oh well.
And tough luck Toshikazu, you don't get to hit that tomorrow

Thanks for the update.
belatkuro is offline  
Old 2013-02-07, 06:16   Link #2469
FRS
Lurker on the threshold
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: France
Age: 37
@ Dreyakis:

Thanks for the chapter !

@ SoloPanda, Okashira.

Thanks for the clarification.
FRS is online now  
Old 2013-02-07, 06:27   Link #2470
havensgate
skull one
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: borobudur
that was fast, thanks dreyakis, you're officially "dude of the month".
havensgate is offline  
Old 2013-02-07, 07:12   Link #2471
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Hamburg
Age: 44
I should mention that I'm beginning to dig Fujibayashi. Her handling of the inspector was hilarious, and it's nice to finally give her a face. With her "electron sorceress" ability she'll certainly be well-used in upcoming stories.
Mentar is offline  
Old 2013-02-07, 08:07   Link #2472
malason13
Forsaken
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
I should mention that I'm beginning to dig Fujibayashi. Her handling of the inspector was hilarious, and it's nice to finally give her a face. With her "electron sorceress" ability she'll certainly be well-used in upcoming stories.
You know Fujibayashi's grandpa or great grand pa wanted Tatsuya to join his clan so If Tatsuya join his clan the chances that tatsuya will marry Fujibayashi is quite high! Also thanks Dreyakis for the new chapter.
__________________
<font color=Indigo><b>The fruit of a forbidden Love</b></font>



The Beloved Occult Research Club

malason13 is offline  
Old 2013-02-07, 08:37   Link #2473
DarkDooM
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by malason13 View Post
You know Fujibayashi's grandpa or great grand pa wanted Tatsuya to join his clan so If Tatsuya join his clan the chances that tatsuya will marry Fujibayashi is quite high! Also thanks Dreyakis for the new chapter.
Quotation needed!
DarkDooM is online now  
Old 2013-02-07, 08:55   Link #2474
henzaeroz
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by malason13 View Post
You know Fujibayashi's grandpa or great grand pa wanted Tatsuya to join his clan so If Tatsuya join his clan the chances that tatsuya will marry Fujibayashi is quite high! Also thanks Dreyakis for the new chapter.
huh ? really ?

please point out which arc or chapter this appear ?
henzaeroz is offline  
Old 2013-02-07, 09:00   Link #2475
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
Fujibayashi is the grand-daughter of Kudou Retsu. He's not exactly trying to get Tatsuya to his clan but he's pretty much trying to make Tatsuya leave Yotsuba clan.
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is offline  
Old 2013-02-07, 09:10   Link #2476
belatkuro
Kuro-chan
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by malason13 View Post
You know Fujibayashi's grandpa or great grand pa wanted Tatsuya to join his clan so If Tatsuya join his clan the chances that tatsuya will marry Fujibayashi is quite high! Also thanks Dreyakis for the new chapter.
Pretty sure nothing like that happened. I checked volume 4 and his talk with Kazama there involved Tatsuya's state as a Guardian. He appears again in web 6 and he was mostly in the sidelines, dealing with the chaos of the Parasites. Nothing whatsoever about marriage and certainly not about Fujibayashi.

Are you sure you aren't confusing that with Katsuto's talk with Tatsuya at the end of volume 4 where he asks him to get married to Mayumi?
belatkuro is offline  
Old 2013-02-07, 10:35   Link #2477
malason13
Forsaken
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Pretty sure nothing like that happened. I checked volume 4 and his talk with Kazama there involved Tatsuya's state as a Guardian. He appears again in web 6 and he was mostly in the sidelines, dealing with the chaos of the Parasites. Nothing whatsoever about marriage and certainly not about Fujibayashi.

Are you sure you aren't confusing that with Katsuto's talk with Tatsuya at the end of volume 4 where he asks him to get married to Mayumi?
Nah it is just what i thought about when kazama and him talk about tatsuya. I mean it was just my mind going out of control when I heard he wanted tatsuya to leave the yotsuba and add jumonji's(i dont know if this how you spell it) said to tatsuya that he should marry to one of the 10 clans. So yeah it is just how i interpret things.
__________________
<font color=Indigo><b>The fruit of a forbidden Love</b></font>



The Beloved Occult Research Club

malason13 is offline  
Old 2013-02-07, 17:01   Link #2478
EnigmaticAxiom
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by malason13 View Post
Nah it is just what i thought about when kazama and him talk about tatsuya. I mean it was just my mind going out of control when I heard he wanted tatsuya to leave the yotsuba and add jumonji's(i dont know if this how you spell it) said to tatsuya that he should marry to one of the 10 clans. So yeah it is just how i interpret things.
I believe he wanted to pull Tatsuya and Miyuki away from the Yotsuba, not so much add them to any clan. He feels the Yotsuba are too powerful and will only become dominant with those two at the helm.
EnigmaticAxiom is offline  
Old 2013-02-07, 19:28   Link #2479
havensgate
skull one
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: borobudur
i just have to ask, even though i know that dreyakis will eventually cover my question,
is tatsuya ever given chance to face lu one on one? given that lu's friend going to release him in the future chapters
havensgate is offline  
Old 2013-02-07, 20:03   Link #2480
blackwhite67
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
No. He gets taken down by Mari, Miyuki, and some others.
blackwhite67 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, magic, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:11.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.