AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2003-12-18, 20:22   Link #1
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Manga Ch198 Summary *SPOILERS*

Spoiler:
Village Idiot is offline  
Old 2003-12-18, 20:55   Link #2
Vicious
merely a ghost
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Age: 26
Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
I've seen the raw.

This looks like a nice chapter.
All that Oro's new plan looks very cool, the 3 shadow warriors. The manga will start to get interesting again
Vicious is offline  
Old 2003-12-18, 21:08   Link #3
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
DOH! i feel dumb. i bet we were typing it at the same time.

hehe... sorta touching end chapter for neji though. kawaii so da.

lol mj was in the shower too? he musta been behind orochimaru

but the real question is what thread will we use? please Lord Dranz lol... is that not what vicious does with lord akira ?
__________________

Last edited by hobobaggins; 2003-12-18 at 21:48.
hobobaggins is offline  
Old 2003-12-18, 21:46   Link #4
Dorfl
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: The dog gossips too much.
Yaaah! I feel dumb too, I just typed up a longer summary of it. Oh well, waste not, want not, I'll just copy and paste...

"Maa ne, the raw is already out on Nipponsei. You forgot to mention the hot pic of Kiba's mom on the first page, even if I did mistake her for Orochi at first glance. I guess I could elaborate a bit.

Spoiler:


So anyway, since Neji said he couldn't die, I assume he's not dead, since this is the way shounen manga works don'tcha know. Kidoumaru looks dead, but he could be biding his time. With Orochimaru's plans looking nastier and nastier at the moment - the black ooze was REALLY disgusting - I don't think Kishimoto is going to let Sasuke go over to the dark side."

There we go! ^__^
__________________
Dorfl is offline  
Old 2003-12-19, 01:39   Link #5
fenikkusu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 810
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to fenikkusu
in a post where the title is Manga Ch 198 summary *SPOILERS*... i really dont think we need spoiler tags its juss a lil annoying to have to highlight it and everything .. and if any1 is dumb enuff to come in a post with that title .. or in any other post wher there is spoiler in the title ...they diserve to be spoiled , and it will be just fine because they r dumb enuff that they wil forget bye the time they leave the post anyways
fenikkusu is offline  
Old 2003-12-19, 02:17   Link #6
Dorfl
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: The dog gossips too much.
You have a point there...
__________________
Dorfl is offline  
Old 2003-12-19, 02:27   Link #7
Kabuto
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
I have to say, Oro has the same shower head as I do in my home.

I saw how Kabuto were talking to the shadows calmly and cheerfully. The shadows must be super strong. But does this mean Kabuto is stronger then them?
If so this means that Oro and Itachi & company are still the ultimate evil in the series.

Does seem like anything can be stronger then them.
Kabuto is offline  
Old 2003-12-19, 07:39   Link #8
Sau
The 1st Jokage
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuto
I have to say, Oro has the same shower head as I do in my home.
Check the shower curtains and the tiles as well... yea seems like oro did some bathroom shopping before he moved to that sh*hole he is living in..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuto
I saw how Kabuto were talking to the shadows calmly and cheerfully. The shadows must be super strong. But does this mean Kabuto is stronger then them?
If so this means that Oro and Itachi & company are still the ultimate evil in the series.

Does seem like anything can be stronger then them.
if you remeber Itachi was going to kidnap naruto because he was ordered by someone higher than him... so maybe those are even stronger than Itachi (btw Itachi is much stronger than Oro)
Sau is offline  
Old 2003-12-19, 09:27   Link #9
aFlipGuy
Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: A-town
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to aFlipGuy
or itachi's group can just be a group of nijas who are plotting something who are almost equal in many ways

they dont have to have someone stronger to be ordered
__________________
aFlipGuy is offline  
Old 2003-12-19, 09:45   Link #10
Vicious
merely a ghost
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Age: 26
Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Time to set up somethings.
I just got tired of hearing people speculating that Itachi is stronger than Oro because Oro told so. Time to some of you read this. I wouldn't take part in this discussion because this is at least the 50th time I say this... oh well... looks like I'll have to say it again...

Everyone here should know why Orochimaru considers Itachi stronger than him. It's not by the pure meaning of "strenght". Orochimaru considers strenght the number of jutsu you know, as he said in the battle against the 3rd, "... I'll achieve every jutsu and obtain a knowledge all over the world...". Oro's want to be the strongest, so he needs all jutsu. That's why he wants Sasuke-kun's body and his Sharingan. And that's why he considers Itachi stronger than him. Simple:

Itachi + Mange Sharingan = countless jutsu = stronger than Oro- this is the way Oro thinks

We can't really tell who's stronger. But Orochimaru with his arms is indeed stronger than Jiraiya now. Jiraiya is a bit old, besides Oro has a new body. So I'd say we can't really say who's stronger, Itachi, Orochimaru or Jiraiya. The only way of knowing that is see their full strenght, which we haven't seen yet... In other words, it's awfully wrong to say Itachi's stronger (and it's worse saying much stronger) than Oro, when Oro's definition of "strenght" is actually wrong.

PS. Just pointing out something to avoid confusions. I'm not saying Orochimaru is stronger than Itachi, nor saying Itachi is stronger than Orochimaru. Unfortanely, we don't know, since for Oro "strenght" means the number of jutsu you know, as stated above, and obviously he's wrong.

In other words again, Oro is insecure about his strenght against Itachi (cause Itachi has much more jutsu than him, as stated above too). Oro doesn't fear Itachi's strenght- he fears Itachi's Mange Sharingan. That's why if Oro achieve Sasuke's Sharingan and copy another bunch of jutsu, he'd overcome this insecureness. Oro knows the Sharingan is the ultimate ninja weapon- that's why he fears Itachi. Again, if he achieves this ultimate weapon, he'll overcome his insecureness and he won't consider Itachi stronger anymore.
Vicious is offline  
Old 2003-12-19, 10:52   Link #11
Tboz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Hmm... that's a perspective I haven't realize before.

I like to add on that there's a part in the manga where Itachi and Kisame had discussed about the complications of Jiraiya protecting Naruto. Apparently, Itachi himself isn't too sure that he can beat Jiraiya too.
Tboz is offline  
Old 2003-12-19, 11:10   Link #12
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
Time to set up somethings.
I just got tired of hearing people speculating that Itachi is stronger than Oro because Oro told so. Time to some of you read this. I wouldn't take part in this discussion because this is at least the 50th time I say this... oh well... looks like I'll have to say it again...

Everyone here should know why Orochimaru considers Itachi stronger than him. It's not by the pure meaning of "strenght". Orochimaru considers strenght the number of jutsu you know, as he said in the battle against the 3rd, "... I'll achieve every jutsu and obtain a knowledge all over the world...". Oro's want to be the strongest, so he needs all jutsu. That's why he wants Sasuke-kun's body and his Sharingan. And that's why he considers Itachi stronger than him. Simple:

Itachi + Mange Sharingan = countless jutsu = stronger than Oro- this is the way Oro thinks

We can't really tell who's stronger. But Orochimaru with his arms is indeed stronger than Jiraiya now. Jiraiya is a bit old, besides Oro has a new body. So I'd say we can't really say who's stronger, Itachi, Orochimaru or Jiraiya. The only way of knowing that is see their full strenght, which we haven't seen yet... In other words, it's awfully wrong to say Itachi's stronger (and it's worse saying much stronger) than Oro, when Oro's definition of "strenght" is actually wrong.

PS. Just pointing out something to avoid confusions. I'm not saying Orochimaru is stronger than Itachi, nor saying Itachi is stronger than Orochimaru. Unfortanely, we don't know, since for Oro "strenght" means the number of jutsu you know, as stated above, and obviously he's wrong.

In other words again, Oro is insecure about his strenght against Itachi (cause Itachi has much more jutsu than him, as stated above too). Oro doesn't fear Itachi's strenght- he fears Itachi's Mange Sharingan. That's why if Oro achieve Sasuke's Sharingan and copy another bunch of jutsu, he'd overcome this insecureness. Oro knows the Sharingan is the ultimate ninja weapon- that's why he fears Itachi. Again, if he achieves this ultimate weapon, he'll overcome his insecureness and he won't consider Itachi stronger anymore.
you know? i think you misspelled strength every single time....

ah well... and per forum rules, we need to put spoilers on the FIRST page... after that you dont need to.
__________________
hobobaggins is offline  
Old 2003-12-19, 15:21   Link #13
eLstar
(^_^)v
 
Join Date: May 2003
Sorry kids, only one topic needs to stay alive and this one ain't it. Maybe next time Villageboy.

eLstar is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:22.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.