AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-02-09, 23:10   Link #1241
Chimurry
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Costa Rica
If Rias its kidnapped I doubt Ise will even think negotiate, remember when Asia was kidnap and Ise response was over over over kick the ass of the guy, even release Asia with pure brute force from the longinus device or when Vali menace to halve Rias and Akeno breasts, when Loki tried to use the puppy to kill Rias or when Shalba send Asia to another dimension, now think what he will do if its Rias, this even before someone blink he is on the way to demolish everything and kick the people in the way if they survive will need machine feeder for a loooonnng time...
I think logic its not useful argument, I understand what you people say, but remember Khaos brigade, their assaults and alliances, even its early to say if there some secret pact between Carmilla or Tepes and Khaos, similar the one between Cao Cao and the baldy, on this one its not clear why he searched to weaken the Alliance power, this front will get highly complicated: Baldy vs Shiva and how the Alliance will respond, cuz they both have high power full people, and one of the main purpose of the Alliance is to establish stable peace could will allow strength themselves in birth rates, avoid extinction, economies, commerce, others (Vol 4).
So, yes I think something could happen to give preamble to Vol 16, maybe even Tepes accepting Gya Suke come back.
Chimurry is offline  
Old 2013-02-09, 23:53   Link #1242
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Well it could also be that she is a magician but isn't the mole. One not part of the magician's academy or with KB. Possibly one just learned through family. This could also be used as a distraction by the real mole to turn everyone's attention elsewhere.
That would be a bit too convinient, wouldn't it? If she was an unrelated magician, she would surely be able to tell that the Student Council and Occult Research Club are devils, and if she was honest, she would have reported herself to them to avoid misunderstandings.

A question, but does anyone know how long Ise has known Motohama and Matsuada? It just occured to me that Motohama's name sounds similar to that of a spy in a certain high school...
__________________




Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline  
Old 2013-02-09, 23:57   Link #1243
Richocet
Lover of Purity
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
^ lol come on now thats just grasping at straws
But I'm starting to think about Kiryuu
__________________
Richocet is online now  
Old 2013-02-10, 00:12   Link #1244
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
^ lol come on now thats just grasping at straws
But I'm starting to think about Kiryuu
Well it would be a little TOO convenient to just bring in a new character whose never been mentioned before as a spy after all this time. Bringing some other characters back and giving them more of a role to fill would be more efficient.

Then again. I can imagine Matsuda and Motohama letting them in if they were promised Ise would be hurt. lol
__________________
cyberdemon is online now  
Old 2013-02-10, 00:20   Link #1245
WILD_LION
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Place that lies between the different Worlds
Well, If Kiryuu result to be a not registrated magic, maybe if she join to ISE Harem she will help him to do all the girls a little more perverted like her, because she always inspired everytime Asia mentioned that she want to convert in a perverted girl like ise want.

And of course, ISE stop her.
WILD_LION is offline  
Old 2013-02-10, 00:44   Link #1246
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
How about something like Kiryuu's family are all unregistered Magicians which is something they could get in serious trouble for and they were being blackmailed by the stray magicians when they found out in order to get into the school. Something like that would explain why the SC and ORC didn't know what she was. Could also explain why she got so close to Ise and Asia shortly after they became devils. Maybe she wanted to create a contract with them in secret.
__________________

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2013-02-10 at 01:36.
cyberdemon is online now  
Old 2013-02-10, 00:57   Link #1247
WILD_LION
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Place that lies between the different Worlds
Maybe, is a good point, and if ise saved her will be better.
WILD_LION is offline  
Old 2013-02-10, 19:19   Link #1248
peinmaximus@
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Brazil
hey guys,you think that ise's power is already in the level of the the champion of the rating game(diehauser)?
peinmaximus@ is offline  
Old 2013-02-10, 19:39   Link #1249
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey guys,you think that ise's power is already in the level of the the champion of the rating game(diehauser)?
Diehauser Belial ? No.
That guy was power on par with the current Maou. Of couse I doubt Diehauser power in anywhere near Sirzechs or Ajuka true power.I think Ise would put up a good fight against him but overall would lose. Ise's power is not at a level he can defeat a Maou.
The only way Ise could beat him would be if he went into JD(Which he may no longer be able to use). And even then, Ise wouldn't defeat him, but kill him.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline  
Old 2013-02-10, 19:44   Link #1250
NeutralZero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Earth
In terms of raw power then yes.. but if overall is concern then no...
NeutralZero is offline  
Old 2013-02-10, 19:46   Link #1251
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey guys,you think that ise's power is already in the level of the the champion of the rating game(diehauser)?
there's too much difference in experience between them. Even if Ise could get his power ahead, he'd still be likely to get defeated. I actually get the feeling though that he will be Rias's first official opponent. Kind of a "welcome to the games" stomping.
__________________
cyberdemon is online now  
Old 2013-02-10, 20:01   Link #1252
peinmaximus@
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Brazil
yes cyberdemon,the battle between rias and diehauser group can happen and we known that the final fight of this game will be ise vs diehauser(how ise vs siaraorg in vol 10).
maybe will be after this battle that ise will become a high class devil.maybe this battle can happen in vol 17 or 18.I want known the servants of diehauser.the should be really strong,already that they are the group number one in the rating game.I hope that the some of the servants will be a oneesama.
hey reaper king,what you think about this ise vs diehauser?
peinmaximus@ is offline  
Old 2013-02-10, 20:42   Link #1253
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
there's too much difference in experience between them. Even if Ise could get his power ahead, he'd still be likely to get defeated. I actually get the feeling though that he will be Rias's first official opponent. Kind of a "welcome to the games" stomping.
I doubt such a match up would happen so soon, putting Rias group up against Diehauser Belial group would be considered to unfair. To put a new devil group against the number 1 devil group as soon as they enter would be screams something is off. Depending how RG match ups are decided it still can happen, but once again I doubt he would be Rias opponent.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline  
Old 2013-02-10, 21:06   Link #1254
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
I doubt such a match up would happen so soon, putting Rias group up against Diehauser Belial group would be considered to unfair. To put a new devil group against the number 1 devil group as soon as they enter would be screams something is off. Depending how RG match ups are decided it still can happen, but once again I doubt he would be Rias opponent.
Not necessarily. Many of the other groups are probably too weak to deal with Rias's or Sairaorg's groups right now. It would also be a good judge of strength and ability for her group to see how she would fair against other groups. Them being the first opponents would be an excellent learning experience even if it is sure that they would lose. And lets face it, other groups would seem like nothing after a loss to him.
__________________
cyberdemon is online now  
Old 2013-02-10, 21:13   Link #1255
peinmaximus@
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Brazil
hey guys,whom you think that are the servants of diehauser?will be that they have some legendary being between they?
peinmaximus@ is offline  
Old 2013-02-10, 21:31   Link #1256
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Not necessarily. Many of the other groups are probably too weak to deal with Rias's or Sairaorg's groups right now. It would also be a good judge of strength and ability for her group to see how she would fair against other groups. Them being the first opponents would be an excellent learning experience even if it is sure that they would lose. And lets face it, other groups would seem like nothing after a loss to him.
That's true, Raiser who is an experienced participant of RG's stated that Rias's(prior to volume 12) or Sairaorg's groups are much strong then his group and would lose badly if they faced one another. Rias' group power has without a doubt has grown after volume 12. Not so sure about Sairaorg's group though. May be so, however, I still doubt that his group would be Rias first group opponent. It's more likely that they will have to work their way up the ranks of the RG to challenge Diehauser Belial.
And even if Diehauser Belial's group(who according Kiba in volume 12, stated they cannot defeat even if were in their best condition) was their first opponent, it's pretty obvious Rias and most of her group would not stand much of a chance against them. Save for Ise and quite possibly Gasper.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline  
Old 2013-02-10, 21:35   Link #1257
serbian otaku #1
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Black Hole
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey guys,whom you think that are the servants of diehauser?will be that they have some legendary being between they?
They are surely strong, they don't even have to have some strong SG. For example, take some being with Maou level of power + twice critical, and you get someone crazy strong. As for who are his servants, we can only guess. Maybe one of his servants is one of those Half-Angels that are mentioned in volume 14?
__________________
serbian otaku #1 is offline  
Old 2013-02-10, 21:46   Link #1258
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
The only thing that can be confirmed about Diehauser Belial's group is that no one in his group has Longinus Sacred Gear.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline  
Old 2013-02-10, 21:58   Link #1259
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
That's true, Raiser who is an experienced participant of RG's stated that Rias's(prior to volume 12) or Sairaorg's groups are much strong then his group and would lose badly if they faced one another. Rias' group power has without a doubt has grown after volume 12. Not so sure about Sairaorg's group though. May be so, however, I still doubt that his group would be Rias first group opponent. It's more likely that they will have to work their way up the ranks of the RG to challenge Diehauser Belial.
And even if Diehauser Belial's group(who according Kiba in volume 12, stated they cannot defeat even if were in their best condition) was their first opponent, it's pretty obvious Rias and most of her group would not stand much of a chance against them. Save for Ise and quite possibly Gasper.
In sports though you tend to find the stronger teams intentionally face weaker teams early in the season. It's a good way to build up morale quickly and and get themselves ready for the stronger teams. Plus I doubt Rias would want anything but the best as her first opponent.
__________________
cyberdemon is online now  
Old 2013-02-10, 22:11   Link #1260
WILD_LION
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Place that lies between the different Worlds
Lightbulb

Remember, we need to see how ISE will grow up untill he fight this battle, all the gremory group is training and fighting against terrorist, they will be more powerful before front Diehauser Belial group and ISE will learn how activate and control his ZERO POWER and INFINITE POWER.
WILD_LION is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
harem, school life, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.