AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Accel World

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-02-13, 04:09   Link #1961
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Age: 19
New translator!

Hi everyone,

I signed up with BT to translate AW as well. I'm doing Chinese to British English, English first language.

Prologue of V11 has been completed and listed on my translation blog. I'm only able to do this thanks to one guy on this thread for helping me with source material. (:

AnimeSuki says no advertisment, but, I hope this is relevant enough for a single chance. My translation blog link is on my profile, as well as here.

The edits stay there until maybe a week later, when I've figured out how to put the translation on BT. Until then, please assist with the editing by commenting, if you may.

Thank you for your support in advance!

Also, I'll translate the character info section of the chinese Wiki for your benefit. (: All sections to be put in spoiler tags for your choice (though there's not much more left to spoil if you're a regular here).
Tusjecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 04:36   Link #1962
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
thanks for the translation.

I'm always helping out in BT before but been busy with graduating. I will help in editing/proofreading after I'm done with school.

But its a good news to have new translator for AW.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 04:47   Link #1963
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by tusjecht View Post
Hi everyone,

I signed up with BT to translate AW as well. I'm doing Chinese to British English, English first language.

Prologue of V11 has been completed and listed on my translation blog. I'm only able to do this thanks to one guy on this thread for helping me with source material. (:

AnimeSuki says no advertisment, but, I hope this is relevant enough for a single chance. My translation blog link is on my profile, as well as here.

The edits stay there until maybe a week later, when I've figured out how to put the translation on BT. Until then, please assist with the editing by commenting, if you may.

Thank you for your support in advance!

Also, I'll translate the character info section of the chinese Wiki for your benefit. (: All sections to be put in spoiler tags for your choice (though there's not much more left to spoil if you're a regular here).
I comment in your blog later.

Spoiler for Response to Prologue:
__________________
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 05:10   Link #1964
garf02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by tusjecht View Post
Hi everyone,

I signed up with BT to translate AW as well. I'm doing Chinese to British English, English first language.

Prologue of V11 has been completed and listed on my translation blog. I'm only able to do this thanks to one guy on this thread for helping me with source material. (:

AnimeSuki says no advertisment, but, I hope this is relevant enough for a single chance. My translation blog link is on my profile, as well as here.

The edits stay there until maybe a week later, when I've figured out how to put the translation on BT. Until then, please assist with the editing by commenting, if you may.

Thank you for your support in advance!

Also, I'll translate the character info section of the chinese Wiki for your benefit. (: All sections to be put in spoiler tags for your choice (though there's not much more left to spoil if you're a regular here).
welcome to the boat and tnx for your help, im the one doing the redraw and edition of the novel Illustrations (the translations were provided by /a/ http://archive.foolz.us/a/thread/71812326
garf02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 05:16   Link #1965
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Age: 19
The cleaning and typesetting, you?

Looks like I'll need your help later on when inserting novel illustrations
__________________
All possibilities till now are just on the other side of the Light, only Fluctuating slightly. Only Fluctuating slightly...
Tusjecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 05:32   Link #1966
garf02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by tusjecht View Post
The cleaning and typesetting, you?

Looks like I'll need your help later on when inserting novel illustrations
I do the redraw, cleaning, typesetting.

we are an small group
Spoiler for jobs (maybe):


I would appreciate if you take a tour to the illustrations part of the LN in baka to see our work and to keep consistency with the terms

also again, tnx for joining the project
garf02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 05:39   Link #1967
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by garf02 View Post
I do the redraw, cleaning, typesetting.

we are an small group

I would appreciate if you take a tour to the illustrations part of the LN in baka to see our work and to keep consistency with the terms

also again, tnx for joining the project
I went through all the novel illustrations, especially those with no translations. Thanks to you guys then for doing a good job (:
__________________
All possibilities till now are just on the other side of the Light, only Fluctuating slightly. Only Fluctuating slightly...
Tusjecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 07:16   Link #1968
Tri-ring
The Censor Bat
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Land of the rising sun
Just finished reading the book.

Spoiler for Some more spoilers:
__________________
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 07:27   Link #1969
Awrya
U mad?
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
Spoiler:
Thanks for the summary.
Spoiler for reply:
__________________
Awrya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 07:38   Link #1970
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
Just finished reading the book.

Spoiler for Some more spoilers:
Thank you.

Spoiler for Reaction:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Thanks for the summary.
Spoiler for reply:
Spoiler for Response:
__________________
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 07:41   Link #1971
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Age: 19
Spoiler for Moving castles:


Well, shit. No way in heck I would want to even think about running from someone like that now!

Also, orpheus. Later I'll release Haru's character info. The NN section is really, really long.
__________________
All possibilities till now are just on the other side of the Light, only Fluctuating slightly. Only Fluctuating slightly...
Tusjecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 07:47   Link #1972
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by tusjecht View Post
Spoiler for Moving castles:


Well, shit. No way in heck I would want to even think about running from someone like that now!

Also, orpheus. Later I'll release Haru's character info. The NN section is really, really long.
Spoiler for Response:


Thanks in advance.
__________________
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 07:53   Link #1973
Tri-ring
The Censor Bat
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Land of the rising sun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Thanks for the summary.
Spoiler for reply:
Yup, Scarlet Rain ala Transformer style.
__________________
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 07:59   Link #1974
garf02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Thanks for the summary.
Spoiler for reply:
actually
Spoiler for tank!!!:



Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
Just finished reading the book.

Spoiler for soooooo:
garf02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 08:20   Link #1975
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by garf02 View Post
Spoiler for Originally Posted by Tri-ring:
Spoiler for WC has got the:
__________________
All possibilities till now are just on the other side of the Light, only Fluctuating slightly. Only Fluctuating slightly...
Tusjecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 08:26   Link #1976
garf02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by tusjecht View Post
Spoiler for WC has got the:

Spoiler for true.... but:
garf02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 08:31   Link #1977
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by garf02 View Post
Spoiler for true.... but:
Sounds like plan C, then. Or this mad, mad one I just thought of..

Spoiler for Plan 'D' for Desperate ARG:


Or this one, which seems more plausible:

IS system has been shown to be able to warp two Armaments into one. So plan is get two drops from Legendary enemies, find a lucky guy to equip it and then trigger IS.

....wait, is the lucky guy Wolfram Ceberus?!
__________________
All possibilities till now are just on the other side of the Light, only Fluctuating slightly. Only Fluctuating slightly...
Tusjecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 08:34   Link #1978
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by garf02 View Post
actually
Spoiler for tank!!!:
Spoiler for Response:


Quote:
Originally Posted by garf02 View Post
Spoiler for true.... but:
Spoiler for Response:
__________________
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 08:43   Link #1979
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheus2 View Post
Spoiler for Response:
That in fact, does sound like their plan. Tricking - or forcing - the forced retrieval of The Destiny and Star Caster, putting together the two on Wolfram, and then suitably NTR-ing him in some way.

...I do not want to fight such a thing. Flame Breath, Wire Hook, sword skills, high speed aviation (does he keep that?), Laser Sword, Laser Lance, HP Drain, Attack prediction, most resistant colour against Physical strikes, and three heads. I have said it, I will say it again. Fight this thing, I. Do. Not. Want.
__________________
All possibilities till now are just on the other side of the Light, only Fluctuating slightly. Only Fluctuating slightly...
Tusjecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 08:47   Link #1980
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by tusjecht View Post
That in fact, does sound like their plan. Tricking - or forcing - the forced retrieval of The Destiny and Star Caster, putting together the two on Wolfram, and then suitably NTR-ing him in some way.

...I do not want to fight such a thing. Flame Breath, Wire Hook, sword skills, high speed aviation (does he keep that?), Laser Sword, Laser Lance, HP Drain, Attack prediction, most resistant colour against Physical strikes, and three heads. I have said it, I will say it again. Fight this thing, I. Do. Not. Want.
Spoiler for Response:
__________________
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.