AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-02-12, 06:35   Link #1181
APNki
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Canada
New extended 30 second preview for episode 6 is now out: http://www.vividred.net/next/06.html
Preview also up on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMpwkoGZCvw

Additional screencaps here:
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/596/596916/

Last edited by APNki; 2013-02-12 at 08:15.
APNki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 06:37   Link #1182
wavehawk
O GALILEO LET ME GO
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Oddly, i'm not that impressed with the Figmas:
__________________
"This is the worst webpage ever. Of all time."
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 07:39   Link #1183
Darsovin
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Orlando, FL
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Vivid Key USB? Yes please.

Oh, and can someone who loves guns tell me if this is a very faithful rendition of a gun shot?

It's a very good rendition of an H&K USP



Rei loses points though for bad shooting technique though. She's what shooters call "tea cupping" her grip by putting her support hand under the gun, which is actually very weak and not good for recoil and muzzle-flip control. But animation is spot on and judging by the amount of recoil it's most likely a 9mm USP variant. Assuming she doesn't have Mahou Shoujo super strength.
Darsovin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 09:51   Link #1184
Shyni
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: nowhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
Oddly, i'm not that impressed with the Figmas:
Well, it's their school uniforms, so the figures are bound to be a little plain, like how Peter Parker isn't as visually striking as Spider-man. Wait for the palette suit versions.

Rei's hair looks a little too bluish, but that might just be the lighting. Other than that, the figures pretty much spot on.
Shyni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 10:13   Link #1185
mangatron
I <3 Oneesan's!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Why do girls and whips look so good together?
Send a message via Skype™ to mangatron
What is this madness I'm reading of the Akane being a slut? How dare you all! She's no slutty! She's legal! And making friends through tomatoes, beat downs and promises that were meant to be broken!

Proof she is legal:
Images
akane all growed up
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
Oddly, i'm not that impressed with the Figmas:
Uuuuhhh..... That's because you can't see their butts from here? *runs*

Seriously though, I gotta agree with the Shyni one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by APNki View Post
New extended 30 second preview for episode 6 is now out: http://www.vividred.net/next/06.html
Preview also up on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMpwkoGZCvw

Additional screencaps here:
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/596/596916/
That grandpa.... I bet he's running that crawler around, supposedly training the girls but he's actually going for the kill! He'll try to strip those bikini tops off and give us the best view for a wardrobe malfunction!

I like how the girls have color coded swimsuits EXCEPT AKANE. You ruined the code, Akane! And don't worry Wakaba, you're not flat! It's hard coded in Anime history, the kendo girl will always have the big ones, so don't worry! Given a few years of my massage techniques, I'll make my your dreams come true!

Black swimsuit Rei
__________________

I'm being bombed!
Wondering about my avatar/sig? Post a question here!
*Girls Und Panzer: 01-10 | Winter 2013 anime
My avatars & signatures
*Arpeggio Blue Steel avatars!

*Feel my Birthday! May 08 2014
________________________________
* Will not be fulfilling some requests till my health is 100%.
* Health currently at ??%, leg starting bleeding again so no rehab until I figure out how to stop the bleeding...
* 10 years at Animesuki! Thank you everyone for putting up
with my posts all these years!
XD
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 14:06   Link #1186
TheEroKing
On a Break
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: India
Age: 28
Send a message via Skype™ to TheEroKing
__________________
TheEroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 17:20   Link #1187
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Have not watch this yet, but this rated 6 on MAL...

How is the series you guys? Any good or its appeal is yuri?
__________________
vansonbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 17:35   Link #1188
Nvis
Grumpy Senior
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Have not watch this yet, but this rated 6 on MAL...

How is the series you guys? Any good or its appeal is yuri?
Very good.

Himawari owns this show!
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 19:02   Link #1189
Cytrus
Unchangingly Hopeless
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Have not watch this yet, but this rated 6 on MAL...

How is the series you guys? Any good or its appeal is yuri?
Some episodes are campy enough to be great fun (Ep.2,3). Those that take the topic matter seriously don't make quite as much of an impression.

So far, it is a good pick if you like yuri, mahou shoujo, sci-fi, appreciate shows for good production values or don't mind playing around with cliches.
Cytrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 21:26   Link #1190
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Doing Anzu's paperwork.
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darsovin View Post
It's a very good rendition of an H&K USP



Rei loses points though for bad shooting technique though. She's what shooters call "tea cupping" her grip by putting her support hand under the gun, which is actually very weak and not good for recoil and muzzle-flip control. But animation is spot on and judging by the amount of recoil it's most likely a 9mm USP variant. Assuming she doesn't have Mahou Shoujo super strength.
Also, given that the security guard was carrying what appears to be an MP5N (or at least, some form of MP5 with a sliding stock), 9mm is most likely, given that it would simplify logistics.
__________________
~Speaking my mind, even when it costs me~
One must forgive one's enemies, but not before they are hanged.Heinrich Heine.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 01:01   Link #1191
TheEroKing
On a Break
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: India
Age: 28
Send a message via Skype™ to TheEroKing
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
__________________
TheEroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 01:43   Link #1192
rocket
Senior and Demented
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darsovin View Post
It's a very good rendition of an H&K USP



Rei loses points though for bad shooting technique though. She's what shooters call "tea cupping" her grip by putting her support hand under the gun, which is actually very weak and not good for recoil and muzzle-flip control. But animation is spot on and judging by the amount of recoil it's most likely a 9mm USP variant. Assuming she doesn't have Mahou Shoujo super strength.
How old are they supposed to be again? Because (delusional posters aside) they look pretty young to me and I all I could think was that the recoil was too little for their upper body strength...
__________________
rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 03:20   Link #1193
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Have not watch this yet, but this rated 6 on MAL...

How is the series you guys? Any good or its appeal is yuri?
Going by MAL ratings is like trusting news on ANN/Sankaku. I always recommend people to watch a few episodes and make an opinion themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket View Post
How old are they supposed to be again? Because (delusional posters aside) they look pretty young to me and I all I could think was that the recoil was too little for their upper body strength...
>Vividred Operation
>Realism

Akane can throw newspaper through a moving car into a mail box and block strikes by Wakaba bare handed.
Himawari understands physics beyond a PhD level and is a genius hacker.
Wakaba is a kendo prodigy who can beat adults no problem.
Spoiler for Rei:


And people are worrying about the recoil
__________________
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 09:57   Link #1194
Endless Knackwurst
Clumsy Valkyrie Pilot
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Images
And now for a guest appearance from the tomato pajamas.
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Artist.

Realism: Also, someone had their consciousness transferred into a plush toy. Though sometimes when you are living in a world of flying girls and post-scarcity energy resources, little things like that will nag at you.
__________________
Endless Knackwurst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 10:36   Link #1195
mangatron
I <3 Oneesan's!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Why do girls and whips look so good together?
Send a message via Skype™ to mangatron
^-- lol @ Wakaba trying hard to win over Momo inadvertently giving Aoi the spooks XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
I know I haven't tried it before, but I just can't see myself eating mayo on rice. Is it really something I should at least try?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket View Post
How old are they supposed to be again? Because (delusional posters aside) they look pretty young to me and I all I could think was that the recoil was too little for their upper body strength...
You were throwing a jab at me, weren't you? I know you are! Well I have breaking news for you, you're...........

absolutely correct! Just as you said, they look young, but that's just the odd trend nowadays in anime, where girls are becoming moefied and appear younger than they really are! So no jail time for me! *mangatron strides into the sunset and suddenly jumps and heel clicks*
__________________

I'm being bombed!
Wondering about my avatar/sig? Post a question here!
*Girls Und Panzer: 01-10 | Winter 2013 anime
My avatars & signatures
*Arpeggio Blue Steel avatars!

*Feel my Birthday! May 08 2014
________________________________
* Will not be fulfilling some requests till my health is 100%.
* Health currently at ??%, leg starting bleeding again so no rehab until I figure out how to stop the bleeding...
* 10 years at Animesuki! Thank you everyone for putting up
with my posts all these years!
XD
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 11:00   Link #1196
Endless Knackwurst
Clumsy Valkyrie Pilot
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
I know I haven't tried it before, but I just can't see myself eating mayo on rice. Is it really something I should at least try?
It being Japanese-style mayo, you could probably find it on certain sushi rolls around here. ("Here" being a highly-relative term.) Point being that it's not like just bathing yourself in regular American jar mayo.

Even my mind balks at a 1:1 mayo:rice ratio, though.
__________________
Endless Knackwurst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 11:03   Link #1197
Random Wanderer
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
You were throwing a jab at me, weren't you? I know you are! Well I have breaking news for you, you're...........

absolutely correct! Just as you said, they look young, but that's just the odd trend nowadays in anime, where girls are becoming moefied and appear younger than they really are! So no jail time for me! *mangatron strides into the sunset and suddenly jumps and heel clicks*
*watches as hordes of police and child protection agencies descend upon mangatron*

Keep telling yourself that. No no, don't mind me, I wouldn't want to interrupt someone in the middle of his delusions. I'm sure you'll be properly schooled about your mistakes later...
__________________
<img src=http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/5491/girlsundpanzermakoxsodo.png border=0 alt= />
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 12:35   Link #1198
rocket
Senior and Demented
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
>Vividred Operation
>Realism

Akane can throw newspaper through a moving car into a mail box and block strikes by Wakaba bare handed.
Himawari understands physics beyond a PhD level and is a genius hacker.
Wakaba is a kendo prodigy who can beat adults no problem.
Spoiler for Rei:


And people are worrying about the recoil
Well... no. *I* wasn't worried about realism (oh and you forgot to mention the whole magical girl transformation bit) ... but the question *was* about the realism of Rei's pistol...
__________________
rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 12:58   Link #1199
HandofFate
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
It being Japanese-style mayo, you could probably find it on certain sushi rolls around here. ("Here" being a highly-relative term.) Point being that it's not like just bathing yourself in regular American jar mayo.

Even my mind balks at a 1:1 mayo:rice ratio, though.
I think my mind heaves at any 1:1 ratio of ANY condiment....
I know Japanese style mayo is different than American mayo, but Akane is just insane.
__________________
...
HandofFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 18:25   Link #1200
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
I know I haven't tried it before, but I just can't see myself eating mayo on rice. Is it really something I should at least try?
Mayo on cold rice is pretty good, so long as you don't put the whole bottle in like Akane does. That would be nauseating unless you really love mayo and don't care about your heath.
__________________
Mikan & Yami
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, bishoujo, comedy, ecchi, science fiction

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.