AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-02-14, 22:22   Link #3961
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Maybe it also has something to do with that one demon that stop Beel and then NEVER appeared ever again in the story. I would agree that Nasu and Taka are probably collaborating with each other with the demons. But it would be cool if Fuji helps Oga and co. As tbh the other guys don't seem to be that strong and will probably be forgotten as they have no clue about Beel. Still I wonder if Majou would also be part of the demons knowing group.



Well Misaki did say senior so it could well be the 2nd leader and would mostly know Oga's sister. Still if that was the case why would she be a freashmen. Wouldn't she be in college or working?
She could have drop out and returned or something like that. In any doubt, the chances that Misaki will be making a appearance are high. This arc is starting to turn into something, but I am still not excited as in now. As for the speculation, Nasu seems to take an interest in Baby Beel, though I am pretty sure this author is not this predictable so we have to wait and see.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 22:48   Link #3962
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
She could have drop out and returned or something like that. In any doubt, the chances that Misaki will be making a appearance are high. This arc is starting to turn into something, but I am still not excited as in now. As for the speculation, Nasu seems to take an interest in Baby Beel, though I am pretty sure this author is not this predictable so we have to wait and see.
I have to agree, Instead of Nasu I'm thinking the guy who's similar to Oga is the one who made a contract with a demon.
SoloPanda is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 23:17   Link #3963
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Good theory guys that the chick could possibly be #2 of Oga sister. Make sense for her power level and I want her to meet Oga sister again and see a reaction XD
__________________
vansonbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-15, 06:09   Link #3964
blade82
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: you have to find out
the red tails a quite strong now and Aoi is much stronger than Misaki (gramps training and black techniques)
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-15, 15:47   Link #3965
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
the red tails a quite strong now and Aoi is much stronger than Misaki (gramps training and black techniques)
Misaki is the only person in the entire world that Oga has shown anything that resembles fear towards (and yes I know it's prolly just little brother knowing his place). I think it's a little too soon to judge Misaki's strenght without first seeing her do something besides bully Oga.
SoloPanda is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-17, 03:52   Link #3966
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: 幻想郷
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Misaki is the only person in the entire world that Oga has shown anything that resembles fear towards (and yes I know it's prolly just little brother knowing his place). I think it's a little too soon to judge Misaki's strenght without first seeing her do something besides bully Oga.
I totally agree. Misaki probably so strong but wanted to stay away from fights after she retired from Red Tails but I am sure there will be day where she will make awesome epic dynamic entry and make me fall in love with her again. Think about it if you noticed this before but even Hilda watches's her behavior around Misaki. So I am just guessing that she also knows how strong Misaki is. Man I just can't wait to see how she is going to make her fight debut in this manga ;w;''
__________________
Qpax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-17, 04:06   Link #3967
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qpax View Post
I totally agree. Misaki probably so strong but wanted to stay away from fights after she retired from Red Tails but I am sure there will be day where she will make awesome epic dynamic entry and make me fall in love with her again. Think about it if you noticed this before but even Hilda watches's her behavior around Misaki. So I am just guessing that she also knows how strong Misaki is. Man I just can't wait to see how she is going to make her fight debut in this manga ;w;''

well not nessesery... becouse hilda is nice around ogas parents too... and I seriously doubt that they are some martial arts masters >_>.... Hilda is nice becouse she knows that they are ogas parents and family... if she wasnt nice and they learned that they are not related with oga at all... then she might be kicked out so get separeted from beel

so its more like hildas common sense that plays a part here... they are parents of oga who is taking care of her master... she gets free food...baths...place to sleep... so she is simply using common sense.... she is kinda rude towards oga but deep inside she kinda likes him... and that shows the other hilda part that is free from her demonic persona and is based only on her emotions


Misaki mostly had some fighting skills and oga was learning it too as he was playing wiht them way from the start (playing meanig gang vs gang).... and you forget that the girls mostly knew how strong oga was back when he was elementary school as they insisted that oga would go with them to play ^^

but it would be nice if all the gang girls (more grown up now) showed up in this series acting all friendly towards oga and placing WTF on the current red tails girls mostly at Aoi


About Oga's fear of misaki or more like respect... well she is kinda way older then him... and she was all punching and beating shit out of him from the times he was still in elementary school... so its mostly Trauma from childhood ^^ but she shows concern for oga too so its generally like in a family...siblings infighting but they respect each other too ^^ and maybe misaki kinda feels at fault that what oga has become now :P in ch174 the 2girls from misaki squad asked if oga wants to tag along to their party.... and misaki was all "hey!" it was like she was concerned for her little brother there

Last edited by zibi88; 2013-02-17 at 04:19.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 04:59   Link #3968
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: (◣_◢)
Lol. Of all things to happen.
Spoiler for #1:
MOAR MAIDS! WE NEED MOAR MAIDS!!! Beelzebub just got really interesting. I wonder if Hilda is going to fight though. It seems shes looking for someone.
__________________
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 05:00   Link #3969
Kyouka
Is Here
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Age: 24
everyone has marks now =D color page next week!
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 05:06   Link #3970
Xacual
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Beel's shoulder pat earlier in the chapter had a surprising result. I honestly wasn't expecting that turn of events.
__________________
Xacual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 05:15   Link #3971
ImperialFlameGod8190
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
I think this chapter would've been a waste if not for that last page with kanzaki because other then that it was pretty dumb IMO
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 05:16   Link #3972
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: 2D world
The rock paper scissor was the climax of this chapter O3O
__________________
xBakaChanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 05:18   Link #3973
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: (◣_◢)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
I think this chapter would've been a waste if not for that last page with kanzaki because other then that it was pretty dumb IMO
Than you should probably stop reading. Its called a gag manga for a reason. Probably avoid gintama while your at it....

Beelzebub! What hitman could never become .
__________________
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 05:22   Link #3974
Kyouka
Is Here
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Age: 24
meh hes a dxd fanboy ignore him for the most part
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 06:20   Link #3975
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
kanzaki has a seal, is it like Oga/Toujo teacher seal or a demon seal? I'm hoping the trio maids are involve, but it would kind mess up his relationship w/ the dumb chick, so I'm fine with the demon army guys.
__________________
vansonbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 07:22   Link #3976
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: By the vending machine, drinking tea.
The whole sneaking around and spying on the enemy and shit annoyed the hell out of me...that's not the Beelzebub characters I know and love!

But the rock-paper-scissors and the ending made up for it I guess. Kanzaki is either number 1 because he's the first to get a seal or because he'll be the strongest...honestly not surprised if you think about it, I doubt Toujo and Aoi will be getting a seal since they are already leagues apart from the rest so the strongest actual fighter apart from them is Natsume, and the seal might level things up a bit between Natsume and Kanzaki.

Then again, if anyone should get the Number 1 Zebub Mark that should have been Furuichi.
__________________

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 07:47   Link #3977
Libros
I never hid my hurts.
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Where the wild things are--Hell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
The whole sneaking around and spying on the enemy and shit annoyed the hell out of me...that's not the Beelzebub characters I know and love!

But the rock-paper-scissors and the ending made up for it I guess. Kanzaki is either number 1 because he's the first to get a seal or because he'll be the strongest...honestly not surprised if you think about it, I doubt Toujo and Aoi will be getting a seal since they are already leagues apart from the rest so the strongest actual fighter apart from them is Natsume, and the seal might level things up a bit between Natsume and Kanzaki.

Then again, if anyone should get the Number 1 Zebub Mark that should have been Furuichi.
It seems to me that the seals go to subordinates and going from the demon-tissue arc, Furuichi and Oga see and treat each other as equals and not really boss/subordinate or Hero and Sidekick. ( Keep in mind I'm not saying they are equals if we're talking physical strength or anything like that though) And even if that weren't true..well, let's face it, giving a seal to Furuichi would sort of be wasting it since he's like a slime in a game, he has no real physical strength and even if he got it he'd probably only really jump to boss slime(Still fairly low level). And also, Furuichi is the funny guy, I wouldn't say he's much of a fighter. I could be wrong though, we'll just have to wait and see whether or not he'll have one.

Last edited by Libros; 2013-02-21 at 07:58.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 07:50   Link #3978
Otani-kun
Beta Tester
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to Otani-kun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Then again, if anyone should get the Number 1 Zebub Mark that should have been Furuichi.
Furuichi isnt a fighter though, he's the tactician of the group. That's probably not going to change either, but who knows.

Also, I didnt even realize that pat on the shoulder from Beel early on in the chapter was why he had that mark on him. I have no eye for detail. e_e
Otani-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 10:42   Link #3979
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 28
The final page was freaking awesome. The timing is really convenient (it happens right after they discover it's possible) but whatever. Kanzaki is finally going to be useful.
__________________
Rize and Kaneki
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 10:50   Link #3980
shalala
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Under the 7 seas
Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
kanzaki has a seal, is it like Oga/Toujo teacher seal or a demon seal? I'm hoping the trio maids are involve, but it would kind mess up his relationship w/ the dumb chick, so I'm fine with the demon army guys.
I think it a different seal. Not not going to be like Oga/Saotome seal let alone a demon seal but more of a family/team seal. Meaning Beel would be able to give his seal to people that he knows and who acknowledge him as leader thus allowing that person to join Beel army and use some of his power and as we can all see Nasubi has the contract seal while the rest of his group have the digits seal with the same design of Nasubi. The same goes with Kanzaki digit seal and Oga. And as we all know that every one from Oga group acknowledge him as leader. Makes me wonder if Saotome with the help of the granpa saw this ahead of time and thus trained the others with the help of the wet nurses. So when they got their family seal from Beel the results of their training from that time would show better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Than you should probably stop reading. Its called a gag manga for a reason. Probably avoid gintama while your at it....

Beelzebub! What hitman could never become .
Yh Hitman's ending sucked wish it could have been better.

I wonder who will be 2nd person to get Beel's Seal I going to say Himekawa or Nene, I did find the translations choose of words a bit annoying.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.