AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-01-31, 02:57   Link #301
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Okay. Gonna say this right here before it gets out of control:

Aki. Knock it off. Signum was bad enough, but do not start with Vita as well. Never mind the fact that this Vita is inherently different from A's, just don't. Fucking. Start.
Hey, i needed to vent out a bit, plus it is preview info of the next chapter of Innocent.

But don't worry, i was only cringing a bit at the irony of one of Vita's defining traits as a character xDU her situation is nowhere as bad as Signum's (Signum's incident came out as a very shocking and disgusting surprise, here is different i'm just pointing out how old and repetitive Vita's "situation" has become).

EDIT: Page claimed for honesty ...and Signum xD
__________________
May 29 2010-2014

...4 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-31, 03:00   Link #302
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
In the main series we've seen Vita defeated in combat a total of two times--once against Zest, and once against Curren. That's not what anyone sane would call repetitive. So I repeat: don't start.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-31, 04:28   Link #303
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Unseen Horizon
Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
Hey, i needed to vent out a bit, plus it is preview info of the next chapter of Innocent.

But don't worry, i was only cringing a bit at the irony of one of Vita's defining traits as a character xDU her situation is nowhere as bad as Signum's (Signum's incident came out as a very shocking and disgusting surprise, here is different i'm just pointing out how old and repetitive Vita's "situation" has become).

EDIT: Page claimed for honesty ...and Signum xD
Someone might add a trope that you can't make up your mind if you want Signum or Vita xD

So yeah don't start.

Akiyoshi trope page (Updated within seconds of Duel 04):
New trope: Can't make up his mind if he wants Signum or Vita to succeed.
__________________

Dang it Avalon, you c(XD LOL)-block Shirou and Reinforce, but don't protect his mind in other ways? What is wrong, you woman?
Friendship, be made! Magical power, gather! Starlight Breaker.... this world!
bhl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-31, 05:14   Link #304
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Clock Tower
Damn, where did you guys read all that? Can someone PM me? Thanks.
Lhklan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-31, 11:21   Link #305
Justin_Brett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Canada, Sault Ste. Marie
I don't think you can edit banned people's pages on TV Tropes.

Seriously, what next, are you gonna complain about people losing fights in Dog Days? This is basically the same thing.
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-31, 11:33   Link #306
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Clock Tower
Thanks for the link bhl.

And Aki, really?
Lhklan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-15, 19:52   Link #307
APNki
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Canada
Well, for those that can't wait, Chinese scanlation for Duel:01 is out.
APNki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-15, 22:32   Link #308
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Unseen Horizon
Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
All of raizoo's helpers disappeared in midair... Wry....
__________________

Dang it Avalon, you c(XD LOL)-block Shirou and Reinforce, but don't protect his mind in other ways? What is wrong, you woman?
Friendship, be made! Magical power, gather! Starlight Breaker.... this world!
bhl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-16, 05:54   Link #309
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
If the problem was editting and typesetting I could offer my assistance, but as usual its translating and translation checking where the problem is.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-16, 10:11   Link #310
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Unseen Horizon
Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Lol I tbought TLCers meant tender loving care....
__________________

Dang it Avalon, you c(XD LOL)-block Shirou and Reinforce, but don't protect his mind in other ways? What is wrong, you woman?
Friendship, be made! Magical power, gather! Starlight Breaker.... this world!
bhl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 21:32   Link #311
Sunder the Gold
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Any reveal on what Suzuka can do, yet?

She seems to have metal claws on her thumb and first two fingers.


Of course, I'm also interested in any information on Arisa.
Sunder the Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 11:48   Link #312
zerodragon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
Any reveal on what Suzuka can do, yet?

She seems to have metal claws on her thumb and first two fingers.


Of course, I'm also interested in any information on Arisa.
arisa weapon is fire element gun blade and suzuka is ice claws. all i have seen so far is ice shields from sukuka and fire slashes from arisa
__________________
zerodragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 12:38   Link #313
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
I suppose it was only inevitable that they'd actually make Burning Arisa official.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 14:21   Link #314
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
I suppose it was only inevitable that they'd actually make Burning Arisa official.
I know, i want to see Arisa getting more screentime, i know that won't happen anytime soon so i at least expect seeing some "day in the limelight" episode.

Arisa just got the weakest element in the Nanohaverse, so i expect her skills and hot blood make up for it xDU
__________________
May 29 2010-2014

...4 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 14:33   Link #315
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
I know, i want to see Arisa getting more screentime, i know that won't happen anytime soon so i at least expect seeing some "day in the limelight" episode.

Arisa just got the weakest element in the Nanohaverse, so i expect her skills and hot blood make up for it xDU
Will you knock it the hell off with your anti-Signum crap? I'm sick of hearing it; stop applying your hate for the character in every little aspect of the franchise.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 14:43   Link #316
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Believe it or not, i'm not making this up, it has been theorized Fire as a magical element have some key disadvantages aginst all other elements, it's some of the easiest to master but it's also the one who relies the most on concentration and mana focus. Lightning, Wind and Ice become almost self-suficient once caste while fire must be constantly mantained by mana or it goes poof xDU

If a mage specialized in "heat" rather than "flames" then THAT will be a power people should fear. Heat is somewhat immaterial and few things can counter it.
__________________
May 29 2010-2014

...4 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 14:45   Link #317
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
Believe it or not, i'm not making this up, it has been theorized Fire as a magical element have some key disadvantages aginst all other elements, it's some of the easiest to master but it's also the one who relies the most on concentration and mana focus. Lightning, Wind and Ice become almost self-suficient once caste while fire must be constantly mantained by mana or it goes poof xDU

If a mage specialized in "heat" rather than "flames" then THAT will be a power people should fear. Heat is somewhat immaterial and few things can counter it.
Fine. If that's the case, provide your sources. Otherwise I'm calling bullshit on you again due to your hate of Signum.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 14:49   Link #318
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Fine. If that's the case, provide your sources. Otherwise I'm calling bullshit on you again due to your hate of Signum.
Oh, the theory wasn't posted by me xD If i remeber it was of the most widely accepted explanations given by Kaijo (feel free of correct me if i'm mistaken it was quite a long time since that post came out xDU) as for why the Fire MCA failed horribly against EC Driver despite suppossedly being an instant "mana-to-natural element" conversion while Lightning MCA does just fine because once triggered, electricity is self-sustaining unlike flames.
__________________
May 29 2010-2014

...4 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 14:52   Link #319
Justin_Brett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Canada, Sault Ste. Marie
I'm sure that's not exactly what he said, considering we've seen ice and wind being used by one character each, the latter of which she can't even do in the main story.
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 14:58   Link #320
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_Brett View Post
I'm sure that's not exactly what he said, considering we've seen ice and wind being used by one character each, the latter of which she can't even do in the main story.
Wind and Ice at the same time o.o? I'm curious, who's that character? excuse my poor memory but i really want to know xD
__________________
May 29 2010-2014

...4 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
magical girl, manga, nanoha

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.