AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-02-17, 11:48   Link #1461
kagato3
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian otaku #1 View Post
True, Ddraig would be the first one to notice a Dragon King in his immediate vicinity, and of course he would tell Ise. Also if she was Tiamat, and found some way to hide her aura, and if it was true she hated Ddraig she would probably attack Ise, or if she were to love Ddraig, but he misinterpreted that as hate she wouldn't help Asia become closer with his current host.
It depends on what her personality is like. All when know is Ddraig thinks she hates him and he really doesn't want to deal with her. If she is a Tsundere she might not be a jealous type her anger might just have been from Ddraig just not getting the hint since he seems to be so focused on competing with Ablon that he doesn't seem to notice much of anything else. She might also love to tease people she likes and given how he reacts to being called the oppai dragon someone like that would be his natural enemy (note this is Kiriyuu's personality), and the context of Ddraigs quote in vol 4 makes it sound like he thinks she hates him because she makes his life difficult in this case sending the rest of the dragon kings to meet him and since He really isn't on bad terms with any of them it seems it has more to do with him feeling embarrassed. I'm not sure it is likely but it is far from imposable. One of the ways that what Azazel said about Tiamat in the last book could be taken as she is so good at blending in that the factions have no idea where she is.

While I'm not claiming she is there are enough small details that make me think it is not as imposable as others are saying.
__________________
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

kagato3 is offline  
Old 2013-02-17, 11:57   Link #1462
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
I agree with reaper king,this speculation of kiryuu be tiamat not have basis.is almost impossible or impossible that tiamat is kiryuu.
It's not impossible. you just don't want it to happen. completely different.

having no basis has no meaning when the character hasn't even been introduced. There is no means to judge basis until after we have met the character.

Tiamat has apparently blended in very well with the world in order to avoid the dragon hunt while not joining any side. She'd have to have special ways to avoid being detected by even those that are strong.

Ddraig believes Tiamat hates him. However this is coming from a guy who doesn't care about anything but fighting. If the speculation that she loves him is true than he would never recognize it.

These are the only 2 things we can really say when it comes to Tiamat. So you say there is no basis for the Kiruu=Tiamat but there is also no basis to Kiryuu=/=Tiamat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
It depends on what her personality is like. All when know is Ddraig thinks she hates him and he really doesn't want to deal with her. If she is a Tsundere she might not be a jealous type her anger might just have been from Ddraig just not getting the hint since he seems to be so focused on competing with Ablon that he doesn't seem to notice much of anything else. She might also love to tease people she likes and given how he reacts to being called the oppai dragon someone like that would be his natural enemy (note this is Kiriyuu's personality), and the context of Ddraigs quote in vol 4 makes it sound like he thinks she hates him because she makes his life difficult in this case sending the rest of the dragon kings to meet him and since He really isn't on bad terms with any of them it seems it has more to do with him feeling embarrassed. I'm not sure it is likely but it is far from imposable. One of the ways that what Azazel said about Tiamat in the last book could be taken as she is so good at blending in that the factions have no idea where she is.

While I'm not claiming she is there are enough small details that make me think it is not as imposable as others are saying.
well put
__________________
cyberdemon is offline  
Old 2013-02-17, 18:36   Link #1463
AeonStorm
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
i don't think kiryuu is tiamat. my reasoning is (and you may rebuke me if feel that i'm reading to much into this) that there is no way she could get through the barrier around the school without someone knowing about it. i know you may argue about the recent school invasion but a group of rogue magicians sneaking in is vastly different from the most powerful dragon king sneaking in to be classmates with the main character. this in my opinion is a SLIGHT plot hole which would require a hole load of explaining for it to work
AeonStorm is offline  
Old 2013-02-17, 18:40   Link #1464
Ghost4321
Super Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: South Carolina
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeonStorm View Post
i don't think kiryuu is tiamat. my reasoning is (and you may rebuke me if feel that i'm reading to much into this) that there is no way she could get through the barrier around the school without someone knowing about it. i know you may argue about the recent school invasion but a group of rogue magicians sneaking in is vastly different from the most powerful dragon king sneaking in to be classmates with the main character. this in my opinion is a SLIGHT plot hole which would require a hole load of explaining for it to work
well Tiamat IS a dragon king. Ultimate Class power, you would think that she would be able to easily pass through barriers without getting noticed. Especially if the barrier was made my people/things that have less power then she does.
__________________
Props to Code-zero for the DxD Work
I have the bomb because I'm the bomb!!!
Ghost4321 is offline  
Old 2013-02-17, 18:55   Link #1465
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost4321 View Post
well Tiamat IS a dragon king. Ultimate Class power, you would think that she would be able to easily pass through barriers without getting noticed. Especially if the barrier was made my people/things that have less power then she does.
and as stated, Tiamat was never captured or joined any side during the conflicts. She has blended in very well with the world even during a time when being found would mean an attempt on her life. Hiding from a barrier would probably be a simple task. Also Kiryuu has been in the school from the beginning even before the barrier was put up. The barrier might not recognize her because she has been there from before it went up. Chances are the made sure that the barrier wouldn't affect those students. Vali's group also seems able to come and go just fine without too much trouble. Those magicians got in. The barrier isn't absolute. If someone is smart enough loopholes in the system would be easy to exploit.
__________________
cyberdemon is offline  
Old 2013-02-17, 19:09   Link #1466
AeonStorm
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
if barriers could only stop those weaker than the person who made them there would be no point in having them. and why would tiamat be in the school before the current events it would make no sense for her to be what amounts to tempting the fate of been captured, destroyed or sealed

by the way i am merely putting across these points and they are in no way criticisms, i am merely stating that i can see no reason for tiamat to be in the school plotwise unless there is some evidence to suggest otherwise.
AeonStorm is offline  
Old 2013-02-17, 19:28   Link #1467
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeonStorm View Post
if barriers could only stop those weaker than the person who made them there would be no point in having them. and why would tiamat be in the school before the current events it would make no sense for her to be what amounts to tempting the fate of been captured, destroyed or sealed

by the way i am merely putting across these points and they are in no way criticisms, i am merely stating that i can see no reason for tiamat to be in the school plotwise unless there is some evidence to suggest otherwise.
Tiamat is a being leaps and bounds beyond many of the strongest members of each side. Likely equal to the leaders of each side. Tannin is an ultimate class devil and yet Tiamat is the one stated to be the strongest Dragon King. It would probably be too difficult to manage something of that level. They likely had backup plans if something of that level showed up but since Tiamat hasn't done anything it would be pointless.

As for why she would be there, it's likely because Ddraig was there. Ddraig said she hates him but that could've just been her being tsundere. He's a battle maniac so he wouldn't be likely to notice and would just see an opponent. Kiryuu is also a little over the top with her teasing which would probably confuse Ddraig as well. So when she learned that Ise held Ddraig, she transfered to the school. Kiryuu was there in volume 3 before the treaty was signed so likely the barrier wouldn't affect her if she is Tiamat.
__________________

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2013-02-17 at 19:39.
cyberdemon is offline  
Old 2013-02-17, 20:36   Link #1468
serbian otaku #1
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Black Hole
Panties-dragon, my new fav dragon after Ddraig, Fafnir's the best. Well he's right about panties being trasures. Also i wonder what Rias will say when she hears that Ise proposed to Asia first, maybe she'll go berserk. Still this's the funniest part of vol. 14, and Vritra's not my problem, i started suffocating from how funny it is. Thanks a lot n0m@an, you made my day far more better. XD

Also power of sniffing,lol. So that's Fafnir's ultimate attack, Dragon's sniff, all you need are panties. Can't stop laughing.
__________________

Last edited by serbian otaku #1; 2013-02-17 at 21:09.
serbian otaku #1 is offline  
Old 2013-02-17, 21:09   Link #1469
Ghost4321
Super Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: South Carolina
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian otaku #1 View Post
Panties-dragon, my new fav dragon after Ddraig, Fafnir's the best. Well he's right about panties being trasures. Also i wonder what Rias will say when she hears that Ise proposed to Asia first, my she'll go berserk. Still this's the funniest part of vol. 14, and Vritra's not my proglem, i started suffocating from how funny it is. Thanks a lot n0m@an, you made my day far more better. XD

Also power of sniffing,lol. So that's Fafnir's ultimate attack, Dragon's sniff, all you need are panties. Can't stop laughing.
hell yes. I got yelled at by my finance for laughing to loud! It was worth the wait for this part lmfao.

ok So, I take it that Ise's dragonafication (Great Red and Ophis's body they made for Ise) has gave Ise's more body power, able to hold more of Ddraigs and his own power now since he is able to enter BB without a wait. I say this because after volume 6 when Ise went berserk from the thought of Asia dieing, after all was said and done, Ise's BB CD was shortened greatly(about 90seconds down from 2 mins). I may have worded this wrong tho.
__________________
Props to Code-zero for the DxD Work
I have the bomb because I'm the bomb!!!
Ghost4321 is offline  
Old 2013-02-17, 22:18   Link #1470
yuiichi9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Quote:
The Two-Heavenly Dragons and their comrades go through irregular evolution with womanís breasts and buttocks.
It is confirmed vali is the butt emperor. Albion might be need a counselor. Poor draig, he was terrified by hearing the word oppai .
yuiichi9 is offline  
Old 2013-02-17, 22:41   Link #1471
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Even perverts have lines they don't cross it seems.
ReaperxKingx is online now  
Old 2013-02-17, 22:43   Link #1472
WILD_LION
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Place that lies between the different Worlds
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiichi9 View Post
It is confirmed vali is the butt emperor. Albion might be need a counselor. Poor draig, he was terrified by hearing the word oppai .

I never think that Vali or Albion evolution their powers with buttocks, i think they use magic.
WILD_LION is offline  
Old 2013-02-17, 22:58   Link #1473
Yye1
Member of Little Busters
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Canada
Lol, asia-tan, wtf fafnir!
__________________
Donít you open your mouth about the best. Or Iím ma shut it for you real quick.
- Richard Sherman

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline  
Old 2013-02-17, 23:04   Link #1474
WILD_LION
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Place that lies between the different Worlds
About Asia, now she and ISE are engaged?
WILD_LION is offline  
Old 2013-02-17, 23:07   Link #1475
Kirihara_R
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
"The two legendary Heavenly Dragons" their status is slowly or little by little becoming pitiful..
Kirihara_R is offline  
Old 2013-02-17, 23:07   Link #1476
CNine
The Crossroad
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: not in heaven yet
that was funny scene lol
__________________
CNine is offline  
Old 2013-02-17, 23:14   Link #1477
Ghost4321
Super Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: South Carolina
Age: 22
it made my night yo xD cant wait for this fight now hehe
__________________
Props to Code-zero for the DxD Work
I have the bomb because I'm the bomb!!!
Ghost4321 is offline  
Old 2013-02-17, 23:15   Link #1478
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxd22 View Post
"The two legendary Heavenly Dragons" their status is slowly or little by little becoming pitiful..
I am pretty sure their status was gone by the time of volume 12.

I am glad that there is a Dragon whose reputation exceeds the titles given to Ddraig and Albion.
ReaperxKingx is online now  
Old 2013-02-17, 23:15   Link #1479
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
As for why she would be there, it's likely because Ddraig was there. Ddraig said she hates him but that could've just been her being tsundere. He's a battle maniac so he wouldn't be likely to notice and would just see an opponent. Kiryuu is also a little over the top with her teasing which would probably confuse Ddraig as well. So when she learned that Ise held Ddraig, she transfered to the school. Kiryuu was there in volume 3 before the treaty was signed so likely the barrier wouldn't affect her if she is Tiamat.
You're assuming she wasn't there at Kuoh Academy from the start. If she did transfered to Kuoh Academy, Ise would have commented on her being a recent transfer student or just a transfer student in volume 3. Since he didn't it is safe to assume she has been there since Ise started school there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian otaku #1 View Post
Panties-dragon, my new fav dragon after Ddraig, Fafnir's the best. Well he's right about panties being trasures. Also i wonder what Rias will say when she hears that Ise proposed to Asia first, maybe she'll go berserk. Still this's the funniest part of vol. 14, and Vritra's not my problem, i started suffocating from how funny it is. Thanks a lot n0m@an, you made my day far more better. XD
Well he also proposed(in a way) to Akeno too when they were in bed. So while Rias was gone, he proposed to Akeno and to Asia too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost4321 View Post
hell yes. I got yelled at by my finance for laughing to loud! It was worth the wait for this part lmfao.

ok So, I take it that Ise's dragonafication (Great Red and Ophis's body they made for Ise) has gave Ise's more body power, able to hold more of Ddraigs and his own power now since he is able to enter BB without a wait. I say this because after volume 6 when Ise went berserk from the thought of Asia dieing, after all was said and done, Ise's BB CD was shortened greatly(about 90seconds down from 2 mins). I may have worded this wrong tho.
Well according to Ise, the shorten countdown may have been a side effect of JD.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline  
Old 2013-02-17, 23:22   Link #1480
Ghost4321
Super Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: South Carolina
Age: 22
Well its fine isnt it? arnt Rias and Ise already considered engaged by Rias' family?
__________________
Props to Code-zero for the DxD Work
I have the bomb because I'm the bomb!!!
Ghost4321 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
harem, school life, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:00.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.