AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-05-28, 16:12   Link #841
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roloko vi Britannia View Post
Now about this Zonecage thing when can I go to it?
Load up the saved data of your completed game. You'll land up at the save point just before Lambda/Richard boss fight of the main game. You'll view a skit, and then take the shuttle back to Lhant. After a cutscene and a fight, you'll unlock the Zhonecage on your Shuttle.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Roloko vi Britannia View Post
Oh and Hubert/Pascal is my OTP for the game so cute. <3
Have you tried the Future Arc ?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 03:13   Link #842
Zakoo
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Gensokyo
Discosvered some skits yesterday ... Men, Richard is epic, that man is the very incarnation of lulz.
"I'm the mask of Barona, come Lambda, dance with me!"

God, the skit where he gives a porn book to Asbel and Cheria appears was even more priceless.
"Pfou, it feels good to help people"
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 07:53   Link #843
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roloko vi Britannia View Post
Just finished my first playthrough on normal last night. Now I'm going going to play through the game on Moderate.
As I go through my second playthrough (with 10x XP and such), I can't play it on anything less than Chaos lest the fights last 2 seconds each. Which would be terrible when I'm trying to get Title Trophies.

Also remember that you can change difficulty at any time. (Easy for a 60 second trophy, Chaos for fun and profit...)

Going for Platinum: I got Hubert's 100th Title last night. Malik's 3 away, and now I'm gonna use a Richard mimic to get his arte usage up. Hubert was surprisingly fun to play, but Malik has been a pain to try to learn. (FTR, I played my first time through almost exclusively with Cheria)
__________________
Badass.
spawnofthejudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 10:09   Link #844
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
Malik is a pain for me because I need to set my artes again and again for every field/dungeons He's quite fun to play though, especially after getting Malik Beam

God..that moves is pretty stress-relieving
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 10:12   Link #845
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: West Virginia, USA
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Load up the saved data of your completed game. You'll land up at the save point just before Lambda/Richard boss fight of the main game. You'll view a skit, and then take the shuttle back to Lhant. After a cutscene and a fight, you'll unlock the Zhonecage on your Shuttle.
Oops I didn't do that I guess I'll do it this play through.


Quote:
Have you tried the Future Arc ?
Oh you mean the epilogue with the little Queen yeah. <3

Pascal: "Take care of this kitty, meow"
Hubert: "I'm not helping you with your bath"

I cried from happiness at least one of my OTPs get a happy ending and is strongly hinted at becoming canon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofthejudge View Post
As I go through my second playthrough (with 10x XP and such), I can't play it on anything less than Chaos lest the fights last 2 seconds each. Which would be terrible when I'm trying to get Title Trophies.

Also remember that you can change difficulty at any time. (Easy for a 60 second trophy, Chaos for fun and profit...)

Going for Platinum: I got Hubert's 100th Title last night. Malik's 3 away, and now I'm gonna use a Richard mimic to get his arte usage up. Hubert was surprisingly fun to play, but Malik has been a pain to try to learn. (FTR, I played my first time through almost exclusively with Cheria)
Oh I like doing things in order. I only played on easy on Warriors Roost and on boss fights I couldn't beat on normal. xP

So I only used my grade to get 2X EXP along with carrying over my gald and titles. I forgot what else.

I only have 5 or 6 more discoveries then that is complete.
__________________


Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 16:51   Link #846
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roloko vi Britannia View Post
Oh I like doing things in order. I only played on easy on Warriors Roost and on boss fights I couldn't beat on normal. xP
I'm... not sure what you mean by this, but as long as you're having fun, then you're doing it right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roloko vi Britannia View Post
So I only used my grade to get 2X EXP along with carrying over my gald and titles. I forgot what else.
I've never understood carrying over gald when you can earn 2x Gald instead, but different strokes and all that. (I'm doing 10x XP, 2x SP, 2x Gald)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roloko vi Britannia View Post
I only have 5 or 6 more discoveries then that is complete.
I'm all done with that; thank goodness, or Malik would be four away from 100.
__________________
Badass.
spawnofthejudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 16:56   Link #847
Zakoo
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Gensokyo
Malik's hardest trophy must be playing 60 or 45 hours since it return to 0 at each new game +. (It goes the same for sophie huhu)
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 03:13   Link #848
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: West Virginia, USA
Age: 24
I found this through google. I thought it was hilarious. Since I didn't see a general image thread I'll put this here

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
__________________


Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 17:16   Link #849
Mura
Now or Never
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura Send a message via Skype™ to Mura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roloko vi Britannia View Post
I found this through google. I thought it was hilarious. Since I didn't see a general image thread I'll put this here

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
That is really funny.

I see those kinds of images all around and they give you a good laugh.
__________________
Mura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 18:32   Link #850
Mura
Now or Never
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura Send a message via Skype™ to Mura
Namco Europe released a video detailing thier version of Graces f.

__________________
Mura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-17, 01:20   Link #851
Knightrunner
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: United States--- California
In the US version does any of the characters know fatal strike like Cheria?
__________________
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6139/omk1.jpg
Credit to grylsygaeger
Knightrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-17, 14:15   Link #852
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightrunner View Post
In the US version does any of the characters know fatal strike like Cheria?
I don't understand your question, even if I have a guess as to what you mean. Do you mean 'Do any characters (like Cheria) have artes that can have an Instant Kill effect?'?
__________________
Badass.
spawnofthejudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 07:09   Link #853
EmagEvil
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: FRESNES, near PARIS
Ooookay! Played the European version since last friday's night, until now 25 hours in the count and in the Rockgagong's belly right now!

It's so gooood to be back to play a Tales Of! My last one was Abyss the undubbed version on PS2!
__________________

EmagEvil, le Jeu de la Vie .
La Vie, c'est comme un Jeu : Parfois on gagne, mais souvent on perd ...
EmagEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 07:10   Link #854
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmagEvil View Post
Ooookay! Played the European version since last friday's night, until now 25 hours in the count and in the Rockgagong's belly right now!
Keep an eye out for the skits in the Rock-GAGONG! Those are hilarious !
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 08:02   Link #855
EmagEvil
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: FRESNES, near PARIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Keep an eye out for the skits in the Rock-GAGONG! Those are hilarious !
Skits? You mean the mini dialogues when we press select? I already saw most of it...
__________________

EmagEvil, le Jeu de la Vie .
La Vie, c'est comme un Jeu : Parfois on gagne, mais souvent on perd ...
EmagEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 09:15   Link #856
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmagEvil View Post
Skits? You mean the mini dialogues when we press select? I already saw most of it...
Later when you get your full party and the means the travel around freely, revisit it for additional skits... Ah also do it when you play the Future Arc
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 09:39   Link #857
EmagEvil
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: FRESNES, near PARIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Later when you get your full party and the means the travel around freely, revisit it for additional skits... Ah also do it when you play the Future Arc
I see... Thanks for the info man!

... Still, i believed Tales of the Abyss would be the last 1 that i played(hidden boss ultra hard, super story, charismatic characters(even the bad guys!) since i didn't think that the tales of team can make better, and here i played Grace F since it was my birthday's present... So i can't wait for Xillia!
__________________

EmagEvil, le Jeu de la Vie .
La Vie, c'est comme un Jeu : Parfois on gagne, mais souvent on perd ...
EmagEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 22:43   Link #858
Knightrunner
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: United States--- California
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofthejudge View Post
I don't understand your question, even if I have a guess as to what you mean. Do you mean 'Do any characters (like Cheria) have artes that can have an Instant Kill effect?'?
Yes, the instant kill. Through Youtube videos I notice in the Japanese version there is a chance Cheria can do an instant kill with her dragon spell and can instantly kill a Rockugan if she takes piggyback damage, but I'm wondering if those traits are in the US version aswell.
__________________
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6139/omk1.jpg
Credit to grylsygaeger
Knightrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 04:34   Link #859
EmagEvil
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: FRESNES, near PARIS
I didn't expect the possessed dude came and dry the ******* out at all! And later some1 we know well join the party! Now 29 hours of playing and in the coliseum like in all Tales of!

EDIT : Just a question without spoiling, how far i am until the end compared to the travel i made?
__________________

EmagEvil, le Jeu de la Vie .
La Vie, c'est comme un Jeu : Parfois on gagne, mais souvent on perd ...
EmagEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 04:40   Link #860
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
Where's your at? Did you just get to the coliseum?

I think you're still far off but it depends on how you play it. I could reach the end pretty fast by skipping all the texts and after multiple playthrough

Quote:
Yes, the instant kill. Through Youtube videos I notice in the Japanese version there is a chance Cheria can do an instant kill with her dragon spell and can instantly kill a Rockugan if she takes piggyback damage, but I'm wondering if those traits are in the US version aswell.
It's still there in the US version too though I don't remember any dragon spell that she has.. that piggyback trick still works though since I used it to defeat Rockgagong.
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
game, games, rpg

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:46.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.