AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-02-19, 21:33   Link #1261
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
And because of that the whining from the "loser" team is always just obnoxious and annyoing. I can ony say to that" boo fucking hoo and cry me a river".
school days was the last one i saw that all girls were treated equally. that one turned out ok I mean they kinda shared him in the end right?
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 21:52   Link #1262
Dauerlutscher
I never asked for this
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
If what you mean with treated equally is that the manwhore screwed anything with a heartbeat while never doing it with his girlfirend...
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 22:00   Link #1263
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
If what you mean with treated equally is that the manwhore screwed anything with a heartbeat while never doing it with his girlfirend...
treating everyone like trash is still equal treatment.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 22:14   Link #1264
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: By the vending machine, drinking tea.
Pffft...you should see the VN xD
__________________

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 23:35   Link #1265
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Pffft...you should see the VN xD
I watched all the death scenes ... no idea why but for some reason i saw them compiled and couldn't help myself...
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 23:45   Link #1266
Xaturas
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
I watched all the death scenes ... no idea why but for some reason i saw them compiled and couldn't help myself...
They were funny, jumping of a roof in front of the mc and his lover ^^ nice timing.
Slashing necks at bridge and so forth. However I only watched animated endings and other videos, didn't play the game and never intend to.

Anyway end of off topic people. Nisekoi is what it is lolz funny faces and romance on railroads get used to it, it still heaven better than GE or KNIM. Now next few chapters will probably bee random things until new plot surfaces. I think this manga might get serious soon, by serious I mean romance starts getting resolved. After all major characters were introduced, most if not all plots of the past were uncovered. All that left is the locker and the current love.
__________________
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 01:57   Link #1267
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
So, with all the major arcs focusing on Chitoge, can the author do me a favor and just drop all the other girls? If you're not going to give them a snowballs chance in hell, don't keep them around just to artificially extend things so they can get their hearts broken later.

God, I've come to hate harem mangas due to this trend of one main girl, with a bunch of hangers-on who don't serve any purpose or have a chance to win. The only manga I can thin of that handled the girls well and kept them on a fairly even footing was Ichigo 100%.
I would like the other girls to be drop as well or maybe have another nice guy approaching them or if the author went To Love Ru Darkness (which I haven't seen, just speculating) where the protagonist gets all the girls. Correct me if I'm wrong. LOL

Regarding Ichigo 100% Yui was quickly drop half way through the series, Satsuki 3/4 and the last 2 was at the end. The differences isn't the girls, but the protagonist. Junpei like them all and specially knows how Satsuki feels about him, but intentionally turns a blind eye to it. Raku = sleeps through a girl confession who he stated he likes the best.
__________________
vansonbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 06:34   Link #1268
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: By the vending machine, drinking tea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
I watched all the death scenes ... no idea why but for some reason i saw them compiled and couldn't help myself...
No! Not end of off-topic, just want to add one more thing that people always forget because of the damn anime:

School Days isn't all about Bad Ends, there are 25 Endings and only 5 of those are bad (only 4 end in death).
After playing through all 20 of the Good (some even impressively good) Endings it pains me to see everyone just equate School Days to nice boat because of an anime's choice in ending (which btw, I commend because you don't see an anime pick the bad endings often...if at all even). And what people know of the VN is usually just people looking for videos of the bad endings.
__________________

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 10:43   Link #1269
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
No! Not end of off-topic, just want to add one more thing that people always forget because of the damn anime:

School Days isn't all about Bad Ends, there are 25 Endings and only 5 of those are bad (only 4 end in death).
After playing through all 20 of the Good (some even impressively good) Endings it pains me to see everyone just equate School Days to nice boat because of an anime's choice in ending (which btw, I commend because you don't see an anime pick the bad endings often...if at all even). And what people know of the VN is usually just people looking for videos of the bad endings.
I think the anime might have picked one of the bad endings because the game was (in)famous only for its bad endings to begin with. It may not have been the VN's intention but they are what made it rather popular, despite the quality of the rest of the game.

Not sure why the thread got here anyway. I thought Nisekoi, while having harem features, made it very clear which path it will go right form the start: The MC will consciously like one girl while unconsciously raising flags for another. Hate to say it but if you break it down, for the main romantic plot the rest of the girls are pretty redundant.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 19:26   Link #1270
KLGChaos
The Shermain
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: NY
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
I think the anime might have picked one of the bad endings because the game was (in)famous only for its bad endings to begin with. It may not have been the VN's intention but they are what made it rather popular, despite the quality of the rest of the game.

Not sure why the thread got here anyway. I thought Nisekoi, while having harem features, made it very clear which path it will go right form the start: The MC will consciously like one girl while unconsciously raising flags for another. Hate to say it but if you break it down, for the main romantic plot the rest of the girls are pretty redundant.

True... And that's why I pretty much stopped reading it for the romance and more for the comedy and art work. The other has those down pat, especially with the faces he draws... From cute to outrageous, they're all great.
__________________
KLGChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 21:09   Link #1271
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
True... And that's why I pretty much stopped reading it for the romance and more for the comedy and art work. The other has those down pat, especially with the faces he draws... From cute to outrageous, they're all great.
I stand corrected about my earlier statements. I played the game and it really does have some nice moments and endings.

Ok enough with that I honestly read this 90% for Onodera and her funny faces, the rest is 5% chikage and the rest funny faces, 4% random comedy, 1% story.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 08:28   Link #1272
Lexxus
No you don't
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 25
I can't stop laughing with Onodera's reaction upon hearing it was just a misunderstanding Mother's are really scary. They can really see right through you.

PS. Even Onodera have the same picture book or it was her book to begin with?
__________________

my anime list kuroneko my manga list

Last edited by Lexxus; 2013-02-23 at 08:43.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 08:52   Link #1273
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
Or it could be that Chitoge gave it to her because of some reasons. There must be a reason why she forgets about Raku.. or has it been explained before? I keep forgetting the plot in this manga

Oh and did they just move the plot? Really?
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 09:04   Link #1274
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
So the story/plot thickens

Like I care >_> I'm loving the romance that I didn't care about plox development!
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 09:54   Link #1275
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
63

__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 10:04   Link #1276
LCeh
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
I hope the plot will keep moving forward after this chapter, although I don't have high hopes and it will probably continue to progress at snail's pace.
LCeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 10:14   Link #1277
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
Anyway I wonder if the very first page of this manga is didnt actually happens. it just from colored book.

and the colored book contain toy pendant along with the key (and the spares). which then MC and girls get it

I suspect they want to make a play based on the color book but didnt have time
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 10:21   Link #1278
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Xanadu
Age: 22
at first... it seems like the plot is going to move forward....

then, the party just turned out to be a filler...

when Hana reveals a little about the past, I think we're going to move on again...

then, it was revealed that Onodera also has same picture book...

now.... it seems like this manga is going to be a longgggg one...
__________________

even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side (Kaname Madoka, 2011)
anime list
manga list
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 10:23   Link #1279
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: By the vending machine, drinking tea.
RRW...for once I disagree with you. Angel Onodera was clearly the best part of the chapter D:
__________________

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 10:24   Link #1280
Kiltias
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Hana is just awesome!
Kiltias is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.