AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-02-20, 09:31   Link #3481
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
wait wasnt that technik he used agenst that black knight thing origanaly a meant for duel wielding..... ?


questin whos Osananajimi ???? oh wait nevermind .
I still can't understand why people love dual wield so much. It is a incredibly flawed style and dual wielding Restia and Est at the same time, and if Kamito isn't the omg Oni king/LN protagonist he probably would splatter all over the place against an real swordsman.
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 09:58   Link #3482
florza
一日之计在于晨
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: A place where the seasons come to a standstill
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
I still can't understand why people love dual wield so much. It is a incredibly flawed style and dual wielding Restia and Est at the same time, and if Kamito isn't the omg Oni king/LN protagonist he probably would splatter all over the place against an real swordsman.
And furthermore, unless his awakening grants him a great kamui boost, he wouldn't be able to sustain it for long. He already has trouble enduring the output Est uses. And Est uses only a fraction of her original power. Restia + Est would suck him dry so dang fast.
florza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 10:21   Link #3483
sandhy88
Faithfull Reader
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Surabaya, Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by florza View Post
And furthermore, unless his awakening grants him a great kamui boost, he wouldn't be able to sustain it for long. He already has trouble enduring the output Est uses. And Est uses only a fraction of her original power. Restia + Est would suck him dry so dang fast.
I don't know why but that sentence look like indecent.
__________________
sandhy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 10:34   Link #3484
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
I don't know why but that sentence look like indecent.


CAN. NOT. UNSEE.
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 10:51   Link #3485
Algester
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by florza View Post
And furthermore, unless his awakening grants him a great kamui boost, he wouldn't be able to sustain it for long. He already has trouble enduring the output Est uses. And Est uses only a fraction of her original power. Restia + Est would suck him dry so dang fast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
I don't know why but that sentence look like indecent.
theres a reason why I have stated that it wont be far Kamito might actually have to bone his swords.... not to mention such a good doujin material
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 11:13   Link #3486
Raxnom
煉獄
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Stuck forever in "That" place.
Age: 21


Volume 5 is done. That speed.

Whole volume about Est. Me likes.
__________________
"In peace Vigilance. In war Victory. In death Sacrifice."
Raxnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 11:19   Link #3487
black knight iust
spirit 1
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: gloucester city nj
Age: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to black knight iust
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Thanks for the updates ,‎Mizuho.

Rubia, could very well happen. I mean her little, Claire has "books" that depict a princess being tied up with a rope and being whipped. What are the chances that the older sister may similar interests.
now watch rubia has books and the fav being the 2 princesses and the demon king ...... wouldnt that explain alot (dunno about anybody else but i want her to join kamitos harem as kamitos secret mistress and partner when he messes with Clair ).
what did it mean 6th queen ??? (everythings very shoody due to lack of information on everything past v6).

Quote:
btw, shouldn't attacking a member of another team outside a match be a violation?
well i thought i read they said it wasnt illegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
I still can't understand why people love dual wield so much. It is a incredibly flawed style and dual wielding Restia and Est at the same time, and if Kamito isn't the omg Oni king/LN protagonist he probably would splatter all over the place against an real swordsman.
a few reasons for me
1. speed and amount of attacks
2. different ways of wielding them
3. in games that offer it u can add 2 different effects and deal massive amounts of damage
4. because if dammage is not possable to avoid woth a shield u can use the blade to block that damage with enough skill while giving a shoulder injury to an opponent
thiers more but i havent had my coffie yet
__________________

Last edited by black knight iust; 2013-02-20 at 11:33.
black knight iust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 11:26   Link #3488
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
now watch rubia has books and the fav being the 2 princesses and the demon king ...... wouldnt that explain alot (dunno about anybody else but i want her to join kamitos harem as kamitos secret mistress and partner when he messes with Clair ).
what did it mean 6th queen ??? (everythings very shoody due to lack of information on everything past v6).


well i thought i read they said it wasnt illegal
The key word is "KILLED" and only apply during the Blade Dance it self. In theory, Kamito should be able to survive castration. Still, if Leonora has a problem due to this, then Team Inferno should had been disqualified for Miur's attack with Tiamt that tried to kill all 4 girls during the ball dance or Restia murder Claire.

As for the "6th Princess"---The elemental kings each has a princess to serve him/her. The girl come from the divine ritual institute, and one for each element. Since the Dark King is long gone, there is no princess for the Dark king. And hence, Rubia wanted Claire to be the chosen one when Kamito awakens.
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 11:27   Link #3489
EvI
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Brazil
yeah volume 5 is already realesed me likes too *0*
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 11:50   Link #3490
Algester
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
I still can't understand why people love dual wield so much. It is a incredibly flawed style and dual wielding Restia and Est at the same time, and if Kamito isn't the omg Oni king/LN protagonist he probably would splatter all over the place against an real swordsman.
its entirely depending on how you are trained in my country we have a martial arts skill thats dedicated to dual wielding/single wielding from short swords daggers whips knives down to fists we call it Arnis and being proficient in it is not easy but at least with those wide array of weapons at hand you can think of a lot of possibilities it may not be flashy as a mythical Iai but it works for us
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 12:02   Link #3491
black knight iust
spirit 1
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: gloucester city nj
Age: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to black knight iust
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
The key word is "KILLED" and only apply during the Blade Dance it self. In theory, Kamito should be able to survive castration. Still, if Leonora has a problem due to this, then Team Inferno should had been disqualified for Miur's attack with Tiamt that tried to kill all 4 girls during the ball dance or Restia murder Claire.

As for the "6th Princess"---The elemental kings each has a princess to serve him/her. The girl come from the divine ritual institute, and one for each element. Since the Dark King is long gone, there is no princess for the Dark king. And hence, Rubia wanted Claire to be the chosen one when Kamito awakens.
wondering if kamito acrutuly killed the kings when he awakens and lets say obtained thier power wouldnt that make him omni , and give him the chance to take all 6 princesses for himself ?

claire or rubia who would you guys pick
__________________
black knight iust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 12:09   Link #3492
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
its entirely depending on how you are trained in my country we have a martial arts skill thats dedicated to dual wielding/single wielding from short swords daggers whips knives down to fists we call it Arnis and being proficient in it is not easy but at least with those wide array of weapons at hand you can think of a lot of possibilities it may not be flashy as a mythical Iai but it works for us
But those are short swords. A full power Est is not a short sword, and looking at V7 a full powered Restia is close to a 2 hander. In fact, she normally appear to be at least a broad or long sword.

So like I said, take away the magic of being the protagonist, Someone like Ellis or Lorena would rip him a new one in new time.
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 12:22   Link #3493
Algester
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
But those are short swords. A full power Est is not a short sword, and looking at V7 a full powered Restia is close to a 2 hander. In fact, she normally appear to be at least a broad or long sword.

So like I said, take away the magic of being the protagonist, Someone like Ellis or Lorena would rip him a new one in new time.
Leonora you keep on mistaking names... well its the magic of plot armor some heroes just cant die no matter what life dukes at them... then again 3 years of doing nothing really bent Kamito out of shape (not to mention being angsty/lonely at losing Restia and partially his memories) from his glorious days as the world's strongest blade dancer im not sure but from the minor details on how Kamito wielded Restia back then he seems to wield her with one hand not sure about that I'll check the flashback fight with Velsaria?
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 12:49   Link #3494
black knight iust
spirit 1
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: gloucester city nj
Age: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to black knight iust
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
But those are short swords. A full power Est is not a short sword, and looking at V7 a full powered Restia is close to a 2 hander. In fact, she normally appear to be at least a broad or long sword.

So like I said, take away the magic of being the protagonist, Someone like Ellis or Lorena would rip him a new one in new time.
i seem to remember kamito having est change her sword form when they were in the mine
__________________
black knight iust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 13:27   Link #3495
omegasereon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Thanks mizuho for vol 5!
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 13:32   Link #3496
Libros
I never hid my hurts.
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Where the wild things are--Hell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
Thanks mizuho, Alight and Florza for vol 5!
Fixed. And yep, I agree. Thanks a bunch you three.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 13:50   Link #3497
black knight iust
spirit 1
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: gloucester city nj
Age: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to black knight iust
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...BD_V04_065.jpg

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...05_004-005.jpg
did her breast get bigger or
__________________
black knight iust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 14:04   Link #3498
Libros
I never hid my hurts.
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Where the wild things are--Hell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
I didn't notice that when I first looked over the pictures(Probably cause I didn't check out the first picture) but oddly enough, her boobs do look bigger in the second picture. It's probably a drawing mistake or something like that.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 14:16   Link #3499
black knight iust
spirit 1
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: gloucester city nj
Age: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to black knight iust
Spoiler for haha:


http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...08_006-007.png
i feelz a little light headed
__________________
black knight iust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 14:20   Link #3500
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
Fixed. And yep, I agree. Thanks a bunch you three.
I translated the epilogue u know :P, but yea, it is really nothing.
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:11.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.