AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-02-21, 04:44   Link #861
Chaos2Frozen
I Am Undone
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmagEvil View Post
EDIT : Just a question without spoiling, how far i am until the end compared to the travel i made?
If you've just completed the Desert then you're a little pass half-way I think... Memory a bit hazy.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 04:47   Link #862
EmagEvil
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: FRESNES, near PARIS
My AT?

It's my first play, and i didn't skip any dialogues of the game. So by your answer it seem that i'm still far away? That's a relief! Thanks man!

EDIT : Thanks guys i mean...
__________________

EmagEvil, le Jeu de la Vie .
La Vie, c'est comme un Jeu : Parfois on gagne, mais souvent on perd ...
EmagEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 06:25   Link #863
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
I mean where are you right now sorry for that. It should still be pretty long.. not to mention that the dungeons in this game are easy to get lost too sometimes
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 06:35   Link #864
EmagEvil
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: FRESNES, near PARIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
I mean where are you right now sorry for that. It should still be pretty long.. not to mention that the dungeons in this game are easy to get lost too sometimes
I see sorry didn't get AT meaning at all... I'm right in the coliseum for the 1st time, just free the hostage...
__________________

EmagEvil, le Jeu de la Vie .
La Vie, c'est comme un Jeu : Parfois on gagne, mais souvent on perd ...
EmagEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 04:07   Link #865
EmagEvil
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: FRESNES, near PARIS
*1 week later*

... Cleared the big planet arc(forgot the name), back to Euphenia to kick Lambda's butts! But before leaving i noticed some roads with chest inacessive on this world's outside, hope that i can go back for those later...

... BTW a fandom question(maybe?), i saw players motionned the couple Hubert x Pascal, is it really official(i saw some hints until now in the game but no spoilers please)? If so, it's somewhat a little disturbing because of their ages's difference(17 x 22), but without taking account of this detail, they're forming a nice couple!
__________________

EmagEvil, le Jeu de la Vie .
La Vie, c'est comme un Jeu : Parfois on gagne, mais souvent on perd ...
EmagEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 04:26   Link #866
frubam
singing heartbreak
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to frubam
No it is not "official" by any means, but that is to say or NOT to say that they are/aren't a couple. It has been mentioned only because they have been revealed to be a cameo battle in the up-and-coming Tales of Hearts R for the Vita.
__________________
Even young love hurts MAL account

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 04:32   Link #867
EmagEvil
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: FRESNES, near PARIS
Oh i see, it's only a fandom wish then... Thanks for the explanation man!

And after the battle in the cocoon, it's the Future Arc next? Just curious without spoilers please.
__________________

EmagEvil, le Jeu de la Vie .
La Vie, c'est comme un Jeu : Parfois on gagne, mais souvent on perd ...
EmagEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 07:41   Link #868
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmagEvil View Post
And after the battle in the cocoon, it's the Future Arc next? Just curious without spoilers please.
Nope! You've got a leetle more than that left in the main story.
__________________
Badass.
spawnofthejudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 11:32   Link #869
EmagEvil
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: FRESNES, near PARIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofthejudge View Post
Nope! You've got a leetle more than that left in the main story.
Yeah i saw it after i cleared it yesterday, now 79 hours on the count, lv62 for my crew, and i unlocked the Evil mode, played on it in the underground below the cocoon, i was massacred... I low on the Hard mode, its still too hard... Now i'm on the Moderate and at last i survived...
__________________

EmagEvil, le Jeu de la Vie .
La Vie, c'est comme un Jeu : Parfois on gagne, mais souvent on perd ...
EmagEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-07, 14:43   Link #870
Zakoo
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Gensokyo
Going hard/evil on first game is quite a challenge, what's your team?
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-07, 14:51   Link #871
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
No it is not "official" by any means, but that is to say or NOT to say that they are/aren't a couple. It has been mentioned only because they have been revealed to be a cameo battle in the up-and-coming Tales of Hearts R for the Vita.
Huh? There's a lot more than that. The reason why people ship those two together is because of the Future arc ending.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-07, 18:47   Link #872
frubam
singing heartbreak
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Huh? There's a lot more than that. The reason why people ship those two together is because of the Future arc ending.
I said it that way so that he would find out himself rather than looking toward waiting for an event =02
__________________
Even young love hurts MAL account

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 05:57   Link #873
EmagEvil
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: FRESNES, near PARIS
Okay, 100 hours of playing, in the Future arc, fought against Little Queens, now on the way to shut down the core... And now i discovered the relation between Hubert X Pascal! LOL at the Aroma scene! Ewww said Marik! No worries guys...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
Going hard/evil on first game is quite a challenge, what's your team?
I don't remember well, but it had Asbel, Hubert, Marik and maybe Sophie or Cheria, but the problem is the foe hit Asbel 2 times and he's dead already... Im' using Life Bottles every 10 secondes! That's why i'm playing on Moderate now...
__________________

EmagEvil, le Jeu de la Vie .
La Vie, c'est comme un Jeu : Parfois on gagne, mais souvent on perd ...
EmagEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 06:25   Link #874
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
Quote:
m' using Life Bottles every 10 secondes! That's why i'm playing on Moderate now...
It's what makes tales so fun isn't it?

You should try Cheria sometimes.. she's a pretty good attacker.
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 06:27   Link #875
EmagEvil
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: FRESNES, near PARIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
It's what makes tales so fun isn't it?

You should try Cheria sometimes.. she's a pretty good attacker.
I tried, but she didn't hit hard enough... She's more useful to heal the party...

... And i think Marik is more powerful than Pascal, his spells are devastating!
__________________

EmagEvil, le Jeu de la Vie .
La Vie, c'est comme un Jeu : Parfois on gagne, mais souvent on perd ...
EmagEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 06:31   Link #876
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmagEvil View Post
I tried, but she didn't hit hard enough... She's more useful to heal the party...

... And i think Marik is more powerful than Pascal, his spells are devastating!
Wut.

Pascal hits like an oncoming train; she just has to be in the enemy's face to hit anyone, which tends to be bad for survival.

And Cheria is awesome at all the things. Don't blaspheme.
__________________
Badass.
spawnofthejudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 06:34   Link #877
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
Quote:
I tried, but she didn't hit hard enough... She's more useful to heal the party...
There's a couple of her skills that gives good hit, but don't worry about it for now I think playing the way you like for the first time is better to enjoy this game fully. Then after that you can look up some videos about her to see how she works

Quote:
... And i think Marik is more powerful than Pascal, his spells are devastating
and MANLY.

That's the important part.
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 06:38   Link #878
EmagEvil
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: FRESNES, near PARIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofthejudge View Post
Wut.

Pascal hits like an oncoming train; she just has to be in the enemy's face to hit anyone, which tends to be bad for survival.
Marik too hit like a train, like his spell who compress the foe, and he didn't need to be on the enemy's face... Because when i used Pascal instead of Marik, she run into the foes and be comboted... And i survived on some Hard Mode battles thanks to him, not to her...

Quote:
And Cheria is awesome at all the things. Don't blaspheme.
If you mean a character in story, she's kinda cute, but like a fighter she can't hit hard, not blaspheme it's true...

EDIT : I see yeah she had some usefull attack spells, thx for the infos Von Himmel!
__________________

EmagEvil, le Jeu de la Vie .
La Vie, c'est comme un Jeu : Parfois on gagne, mais souvent on perd ...
EmagEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 06:54   Link #879
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmagEvil View Post
Marik too hit like a train, like his spell who compress the foe, and he didn't need to be on the enemy's face... Because when i used Pascal instead of Marik, she run into the foes and be comboted... And i survived on some Hard Mode battles thanks to him, not to her...
You're on Semi-Auto! Pascal can only really work her magic on Manual. On Semi-Auto, she'll keep trying to make sure her A-Artes actually hit something, when that's not really what they're for -- particularly the first hit in her combo.

If you're not controlling her... well... the Ally AI isn't really super.

Pascal's spells, IIRC, are stronger stat-wise than Malik's. But this is Tales; it's more about using them properly than straight up power. I found Malik annoying to control directly, and since I like to switch among my party members, that eliminated him in my own party most of the time. Except when I am grinding his titles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmagEvil View Post
If you mean a character in story, she's kinda cute, but like a fighter she can't hit hard, not blaspheme it's true...

EDIT : I see yeah she had some usefull attack spells, thx for the infos Von Himmel!
Oh no, no, no. There's a reason that there are tons of videos of Cheria soloing the game on Chaos. Plus, when you're having trouble, she keeps the others running around and doing damage.

However, I agree with Von Himmel in that you should play the game in the way that you have fun; that's the only 'right' way to play after all.
__________________
Badass.
spawnofthejudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 07:04   Link #880
EmagEvil
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: FRESNES, near PARIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofthejudge View Post
You're on Semi-Auto! Pascal can only really work her magic on Manual. On Semi-Auto, she'll keep trying to make sure her A-Artes actually hit something, when that's not really what they're for -- particularly the first hit in her combo.

If you're not controlling her... well... the Ally AI isn't really super.

Pascal's spells, IIRC, are stronger stat-wise than Malik's. But this is Tales; it's more about using them properly than straight up power. I found Malik annoying to control directly, and since I like to switch among my party members, that eliminated him in my own party most of the time. Except when I am grinding his titles.
I didn't play the mages yet, they're always controled by AI, that's why i think Marik is more usefull...

Quote:
Oh no, no, no. There's a reason that there are tons of videos of Cheria soloing the game on Chaos. Plus, when you're having trouble, she keeps the others running around and doing damage.

However, I agree with Von Himmel in that you should play the game in the way that you have fun; that's the only 'right' way to play after all.
Didn't saw any of those videos because they might spoil, but if you say so she might be great, but i'm still too green to play that way...
__________________

EmagEvil, le Jeu de la Vie .
La Vie, c'est comme un Jeu : Parfois on gagne, mais souvent on perd ...
EmagEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
game, games, rpg

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:04.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.