AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-12-04, 19:34   Link #481
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
i guess they were been cheap. but yeah, it'd have been nice to have Japanese
voices in p4 golden. after hearing them saying "Persona" in english for the 1000th
times, i think i'm a little tire too..lol. had to turn down the volume when they do
combats.

you got lucky or something. i check my promotion email from them and i just get
the $10 off on assass 3 for ps3/360. i'm not really into assass 3 game, so i'm not
getting it. dang, would have been nice to get a free allstar game, but oh well.
i just got another email form Amazon and it contain a code for 10% off for the AC3 ps3/x360 game.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-29, 17:03   Link #482
Xefi
Fridget Damsel
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: "preparing to move to new house...nya"
Age: 31
i cant find any Muramasa thread, so i'll post it here.
Aksys is publishing Muramasa to the U.S.! this is the best news of the day for me.

i havent played it before on the Wii, so this is going to be an awesome treat for the Vita.
amazon has it listed June 25th, 2013. cant wait for this game!

Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/01/29...tesy-of-aksys/
__________________
ExXefi
Wall: 1410
Sig: 745
------
----
Xefizyxen
E---
F--
I-
Xefi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-29, 17:19   Link #483
Vigo
too lazy to post
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Germany
Age: 25
Re-localization? Check.
Jump button? Check.
Retail release? Check.

Thank you, based Aksys. I love you so much.

Muramasa deserves a good translation.
Vigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 04:31   Link #484
Chaos2Frozen
"Where mah Justice go?!"
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Asylum beyond the Mirror
Age: 26
Am I reading this right? Confirm; Vita price drop in 28 Feb, 19980yen ?

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-14645.html
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 05:37   Link #485
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Germany
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Am I reading this right? Confirm; Vita price drop in 28 Feb, 19980yen ?

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-14645.html
Yes. The blog states that this applies to the regular VITAs: both the 3G/Wi-Fi type and the normal Wi-Fi type + the various color-vitas: Crystal Black, Crystal White, Cosmic Red, Sapphire Blue
__________________
Diablo 3 Battletag: Mahou#2744 Visual Novel Addict
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 05:38   Link #486
Chaos2Frozen
"Where mah Justice go?!"
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Asylum beyond the Mirror
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
Yes. The blog states that this applies to the regular VITAs: both the 3G/Wi-Fi type and the normal Wi-Fi type + the various color-vitas: Crystal Black, Crystal White, Cosmic Red, Sapphire Blue
Awesome, time to go shopping !
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 06:22   Link #487
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Oooh, maybe we'll be seeing a US price drop sometime soon then?
__________________
Shinji103 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 06:45   Link #488
Sides
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Edinburgh
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Oooh, maybe we'll be seeing a US price drop sometime soon then?
Just wait for the 20th, if there is a world wide price drop or revision of the hardware, it will be announced then.
There are a lot of psv titles being releases in the coming weeks in japan, including PSO2, so the current price-drop is a really good news to get the PSV back on track over there. They probably want to target their most profitable market first, before taking on the rest of the world.
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 08:45   Link #489
Velsy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
I've been keeping my eye on the vita, but in Australia there is hardly any games for it. Reliable decent games at that. I did plan to get one when it came out, but well glad I havent. Vita just seems like a half finished product from down here (in Australia) :/
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 18:19   Link #490
Dextro
He Without a Title
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to Dextro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
Just wait for the 20th, if there is a world wide price drop or revision of the hardware, it will be announced then.
There are a lot of psv titles being releases in the coming weeks in japan, including PSO2, so the current price-drop is a really good news to get the PSV back on track over there. They probably want to target their most profitable market first, before taking on the rest of the world.
I hope so. I'm loving my Vita thanks to the PS+ games they added but I wouldn't mind a couple of extra jRPGs to fuel my never-ending thirst for the genre. Persona 4 is great and all but I already finished that one on the PS2 (and it isn't even out yet here in Europe!)
__________________

Dextro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 13:28   Link #491
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: in the wild
Send a message via AIM to zebra Send a message via MSN to zebra Send a message via Skype™ to zebra
Hm, I got mine (plus Little Big Planet) for 150 in a pre-christmas sale, so I already had my own price cut

But I gotta say the biggest problem of the vita is the lack of systemsellers. Needs more content, the hartdware itself is great.
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 05:17   Link #492
Sides
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Edinburgh
Age: 32
I kind of missed the conference. Apart from being able to stream your ps4 games onto it (lol), was anything really announced for the PSV?
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 11:21   Link #493
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: New Jersey, United States
Age: 25
Send a message via Skype™ to chikorita157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
I kind of missed the conference. Apart from being able to stream your ps4 games onto it (lol), was anything really announced for the PSV?
No price cut it seems, which is such a shame... I think they only limited the price cut to Japan since there is a good number of games coming out in the next few months in Japan (Tales of Hearts R, PSO, etc).
__________________
chikorita157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 11:56   Link #494
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah, I'd assume a wait on price cuts for NA until they can time it with game releases.

Don't know how much I'll use that streaming feature, but will have to try it out. Could be a little fun to move the game over and just continue on the Vita.
__________________
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 14:31   Link #495
Sides
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Edinburgh
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by chikorita157 View Post
No price cut it seems, which is such a shame... I think they only limited the price cut to Japan since there is a good number of games coming out in the next few months in Japan (Tales of Hearts R, PSO, etc).
Yeah just read that over on siliconera, about no price cut for no japanese nations..
However since the yen is currently low, importing seems to be a good solution, especially for the limited edition models, like the PSO2 one. And considering the PSV is so-what region free, it should be cheaper to get than in the UK or other western nation.
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 14:46   Link #496
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: New Jersey, United States
Age: 25
Send a message via Skype™ to chikorita157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
Yeah just read that over on siliconera, about no price cut for no japanese nations..
However since the yen is currently low, importing seems to be a good solution, especially for the limited edition models, like the PSO2 one. And considering the PSV is so-what region free, it should be cheaper to get than in the UK or other western nation.
I got mine in August in 2012, so I'm SOL... but I did preorder some Japanese games that will get released next month since the yen got weaker, particularly Tales of Hearts R and Atelier Meruru Plus. But yes, it seems that there is a lack of variety if one doesn't know Japanese since Japan has most of the game releases at the moment... Plus, there is not many western releases I really want to play since I play mostly Japanese RPGs and such.
__________________
chikorita157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 15:23   Link #497
Dextro
He Without a Title
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to Dextro
Quote:
Originally Posted by chikorita157 View Post
I got mine in August in 2012, so I'm SOL... but I did preorder some Japanese games that will get released next month since the yen got weaker, particularly Tales of Hearts R and Atelier Meruru Plus. But yes, it seems that there is a lack of variety if one doesn't know Japanese since Japan has most of the game releases at the moment... Plus, there is not many western releases I really want to play since I play mostly Japanese RPGs and such.
Is it just me or do the Sony Portables seem to attract the japanese game fans? Looking back at the list of PSP games I find an insane amount of great japanese games localized to the west that you would be pressed to find on other consoles. It's cheaper to make a PSP game than a full blown PS3 game, the install base is mostly core gamers (that pirate a lot yes but also buy a lot of what they really like) and, unlike Nintendo, Sony tends to be quite less strict with what allows on it's consoles.
__________________

Dextro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-09, 18:18   Link #498
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
is it possible to pre-order games from the playstation store?
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-09, 18:37   Link #499
Dextro
He Without a Title
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to Dextro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
is it possible to pre-order games from the playstation store?
I think they're starting to do that for a few games. For example I know you can preorder the next Bioshock right now.
__________________

Dextro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 04:53   Link #500
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Raftel
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE Send a message via Skype™ to SOGESNAKE
Just a friendly bump here... as apparantly the Vita is supposedly getting an "AMAZING big title" soon...

https://twitter.com/shahidkamal/stat...33683267813377

People seem to be speculating that it's Minecraft, I guess cause "Minecraft was released just exactly a year ago on 360 and Mojang had a deal (a 1 year exclusivity deal?) with Microsoft"?
__________________
SOGESNAKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
playstation, vita, vita tv

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.