AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-02-26, 16:41   Link #7581
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Costa Rica
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Of course that the Hucks kill innocents can't be ignored, though knowing Nanoha it will be. However the point is there was a question on when we could expect to see the Hucks do something good, and there it is.

As for magic damage... Magic damage doesn't cause physical damage worth mentioning. Couple of bruises maybe, if Vivid is to be believed, and that's it. That's its entire thing. It knocks you out, and with a bit of bedrest you're okay again.

Vita killed thousands, possibly millions over the centuries of the book of darkness. Nanoha knew this. She was told the purpose of these guys. Yet she still wanted to talk to Vita, going as far as to disarm herself. Before she knew about the whole Signum shielding Fate thing. Because she wanted to be friends. Yes, she does this because she is Nanoha. And Thoma does this because he has been raised around people like Nanoha. Look at Subaru, the girl who practically raised Thoma, who's first reaction to having a streetfighter waking up in her apartment can be summarized as "Good morning, here's breakfast, let's be friends!"
ViVid has the whole fake injury systems that fake the hits actual damage. Also we never say Nanoha has broken bones because of Vita. There is room to guess there.

And I still think this is different. We are talking about how the story present the Wolkenritter and how presents the Hückebein and is not even similar in nature of how they are perceive by the good guys or even the audience. Also just because Thoma has been raise by people like Nanoha means he must be that way or that he needs to lack brains to make his decision. The idea itself is not bad but as I have been saying the execution fails.

By this point I think is already establish that I think is bad and I already say why. You are just saying that my opinion doesn’t fit yours and this is going to be repeating in circles because I say this and you say that. So, agree to disagree in that particular point?
__________________
Sansker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 17:01   Link #7582
Kaijo
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
I always thought the Wolks and Hucks were similar, since they all talk big but we never see them kill anyone.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 17:12   Link #7583
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Costa Rica
Age: 23
Veyron kill the nuns and that Dego guy. Also they kill everyone in the Vandin corporation building and Cypha was ready to kill Quinn
__________________
Sansker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 17:12   Link #7584
LostSome
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
I always thought the Wolks and Hucks were similar, since they all talk big but we never see them kill anyone.
So... Veyron`s blowing up Diego`s head doesn`t count ?
__________________
Nyohohohoho ! It`s the law of the universe that only wizards die as virgins.
You can`t let yourself die as a virgin, right ?
-Old geezer.
LostSome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 17:49   Link #7585
Kaijo
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
No no, Sansker made a good point about things that don't happen if you don't actually see them. And didn't Diego's head go boom from a bomb?
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 17:53   Link #7586
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
No, Digo's partner Matti took a bomb to the head. Digo took Veyron's claw to the face.
__________________
Rising Dragon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 18:08   Link #7587
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Costa Rica
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
No no, Sansker made a good point about things that don't happen if you don't actually see them. And didn't Diego's head go boom from a bomb?
So, no, we do see Diego being kill by Veyron.

Besides weren't you saying you will just assume the opposite of whatever I say? Make up your mind.
__________________
Sansker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 18:10   Link #7588
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
On the other hand, Digo sure as hell doesn't count as "Huckebein killing innocent people", given Digo's status as an Eclipse infectee who was there to obliterate the town in the first place.
__________________
Rising Dragon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 18:19   Link #7589
Kaijo
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Ooh, so their only kill is a bad guy? That makes the Hucks better than the Wolks! GO HUCKS!
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 18:26   Link #7590
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Not so fast, the Wolks killed hordes of evil creatures, i mean, just look at that desert dragonworm thing ...it's obviously evil! GO WOLKS xD!

And... Zest was technically a villain when Signum sliced him xD
__________________
May 29 2010-2014

...4 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 18:40   Link #7591
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Costa Rica
Age: 23
And lets not forget nuns that were murder along with children Cypha killed. Such likeable people.
__________________
Sansker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 18:44   Link #7592
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Ah, but we didn't see any of that, did we? And who's to say those nuns weren't unconscious, but still alive?
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 18:52   Link #7593
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Frozen Hell of the North
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Ah, but we didn't see any of that, did we? And who's to say those nuns weren't unconscious, but still alive?
what is this, 4Kids?
__________________

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 18:55   Link #7594
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
The nuns were sent to the shadow realm xD?
__________________
May 29 2010-2014

...4 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 19:13   Link #7595
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Costa Rica
Age: 23
We do see blood and Thoma says they are dead. No, I think they were send to hell.
__________________
Sansker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 19:24   Link #7596
Kaijo
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Perhaps someone else killed them? Or perhaps Thoma just thought they were dead, when they were really unconscious?
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 19:25   Link #7597
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
We know Veyron maybe isn't the culprit but so far all evidence only points at him xDU
__________________
May 29 2010-2014

...4 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 19:33   Link #7598
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Costa Rica
Age: 23
I think maybe God kill them so the poor nuns could be free from being in such a horrible story.
__________________
Sansker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-28, 15:24   Link #7599
al103
Grumpy Russian bear
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Russia, Krasnoyarsk
Age: 33
Send a message via ICQ to al103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
Or Ixy...

"Oh, you create zombies that wipe out whole worlds. Wanna be friends?"
Uhm, pretty much major part of her story is she DON'T want to create zombies and actually against getting in hands of Marriage that would result in her doing so... and with all that actually don't create zombies. Blaming her for what was done with her without her consent is like blaming Vivio for Cradle.
__________________
Proud Nanoha/Yuno/Fate, Caro/Elio/Lutecia, Alto/Sheril/Ranka and Honor/Hamish/Emily shipper. Last one even canon.

PS. Also Nanoha/job, Honor/job and Rein/Agito.
PPS. Proud Athrun/Cagalli/Meyrin shipper.
al103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 03:49   Link #7600
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Boo, no signs of new FORCE Chapter this month, March will be boring till the MOVIE 2nd gets released ¬o¬
__________________
May 29 2010-2014

...4 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
manga, nanoha force

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.