AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-02-26, 23:02   Link #3081
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: in the tower currently E-level.
Been addicted to this series is no good i check for updates every five minutes and it drives me crazy.

Thank you seitsuki for volume 8 chapter 6!

Last edited by babbo3d; 2013-02-26 at 23:14.
babbo3d is offline  
Old 2013-02-26, 23:05   Link #3082
bloodyclaws
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Thank you seitsuki for volume 8 chapter 6!

Miyuki is too darn cute sometimes >.<
bloodyclaws is offline  
Old 2013-02-27, 00:32   Link #3083
waffler
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
is tatsuya the god of destruction?
waffler is offline  
Old 2013-02-27, 00:37   Link #3084
henzaeroz
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
is tatsuya the god of destruction?
Spoiler for tats:
henzaeroz is offline  
Old 2013-02-27, 01:29   Link #3085
malason13
Forsaken
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
is tatsuya the god of destruction?
Spoiler for Spoiler:
__________________
<font color=Indigo><b>The fruit of a forbidden Love</b></font>



The Beloved Occult Research Club

malason13 is offline  
Old 2013-02-27, 01:50   Link #3086
pampz21
Shipper4Lyf
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: USA
Spoiler for Spoiler:
__________________


to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life


pampz21 is offline  
Old 2013-02-27, 01:51   Link #3087
Rava
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
I had no idea Miyuki was so...lustful...watching Tatsuya train, even at that age.
Rava is offline  
Old 2013-02-27, 01:52   Link #3088
ss41vf
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Spoiler for v8 c6:


Eh.. isn't this somewhat a tsundere line?
ss41vf is offline  
Old 2013-02-27, 02:35   Link #3089
waffler
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
how much people know about the god of destruction then? :O
waffler is offline  
Old 2013-02-27, 05:15   Link #3090
Go10
Unlimited Manga Works
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Age: 22
V8 CH4-5 are "useless" for being translated later ?

Cant wait to see "the god of destrusction" in action. Thanks Tru3Ph03niX.
Oh and how old Miyuki is in the okinawa incident ? Something like 14 I guess.
Go10 is offline  
Old 2013-02-27, 05:32   Link #3091
henzaeroz
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
how much people know about the god of destruction then? :O
Spoiler for probably:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Go10 View Post
V8 CH4-5 are "useless" for being translated later ?

Cant wait to see "the god of destrusction" in action. Thanks Tru3Ph03niX.
Oh and how old Miyuki is in the okinawa incident ? Something like 14 I guess.

no, it's not useless.

now there are 3 active translators in baka tsuki

Dreyakis
Sashiko
Seitsuki


they work in different chapters.

CMIIW



emm probably 13 or 14 years old
henzaeroz is offline  
Old 2013-02-27, 06:01   Link #3092
EnigmaticAxiom
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rava View Post
I had no idea Miyuki was so...lustful...watching Tatsuya train, even at that age.
The thing about Miyuki is, instead of getting rid of her frustrations with her right (or left, for about 10% of you, I think?) hand like everyone else, she gets rid of her frustration by gazing fondly at her brother. In that sense, you could say she's a lewd girl 100% of the day :P
EnigmaticAxiom is offline  
Old 2013-02-27, 06:01   Link #3093
Awrya
U mad?
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go10 View Post
V8 CH4-5 are "useless" for being translated later ?

Cant wait to see "the god of destrusction" in action. Thanks Tru3Ph03niX.
Oh and how old Miyuki is in the okinawa incident ? Something like 14 I guess.
It's mentioned in Vol.8 Ch.1, the story takes 3 years ago, so Miyuki is 12 and Tatsuya 13.
__________________
Awrya is offline  
Old 2013-02-27, 06:12   Link #3094
Seitsuki
Onee!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Auckland, NZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaticAxiom View Post
The thing about Miyuki is, instead of getting rid of her frustrations with her right (or left, for about 10% of you, I think?) hand like everyone else, she gets rid of her frustration by gazing fondly at her brother. In that sense, you could say she's a lewd girl 100% of the day :P

How rude! She is not! She's.. she's.... oh dear.


Medic! 40cc of blood, stat! Wait, make that 60cc now.
__________________
thanks to Patchy ♥
Seitsuki is offline  
Old 2013-02-27, 08:05   Link #3095
FRS
Lurker on the threshold
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: France
Age: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaticAxiom View Post
The thing about Miyuki is, instead of getting rid of her frustrations with her right (or left, for about 10% of you, I think?) hand like everyone else, she gets rid of her frustration by gazing fondly at her brother. In that sense, you could say she's a lewd girl 100% of the day :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
How rude! She is not! She's.. she's.... oh dear.


Medic! 40cc of blood, stat! Wait, make that 60cc now.
Oie EnigmaticAxiom !, are you happy now ? we are losing translators now !

FRS is offline  
Old 2013-02-27, 08:30   Link #3096
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: in the tower currently E-level.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRS View Post
Oie EnigmaticAxiom !, are you happy now ? we are losing translators now !

I feel this a conversation we have every other chapter, but Miyuki will always stare at Tatsuya with lewd eyes that's just how it is.
babbo3d is offline  
Old 2013-02-27, 09:10   Link #3097
fujin of shadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Philippines
We know that the MKnR is going to be animated sooner or later....Let me ask you guys a question that has been haunting me for a while. Who is the ideal studio that should handle the animation of MKnR, the music composer, director, and ideal voice actress and actor for Miyuki and Tatsuya respectively.........

For me, I would like Product I.G to handle the animation...

For music, it would be sweet if a person with the caliber of Yuki Kajiura handles the music or Hiroyuki Sawano, the person who compose the music for guilty crown...

For Miyuki's voice, Rei Tanaka, the same person who voiced Lacus Clyne of Gundam Seed....

For Tatsuya, Yuichi Nakamura, the same person who voiced Gai Tsutsugami of Guilty Crown and Gray Fullbuster from Fairy Tail...........

That's my ideal staff, what's yours?
fujin of shadows is offline  
Old 2013-02-27, 09:27   Link #3098
Libros
I never hid my hurts.
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Where the wild things are--Hell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post
We know that the MKnR is going to be animated sooner or later....Let me ask you guys a question that has been haunting me for a while. Who is the ideal studio that should handle the animation of MKnR, the music composer, director, and ideal voice actress and actor for Miyuki and Tatsuya respectively.........

For me, I would like Product I.G to handle the animation...

For music, it would be sweet if a person with the caliber of Yuki Kajiura handles the music or Hiroyuki Sawano, the person who compose the music for guilty crown...

For Miyuki's voice, Rei Tanaka, the same person who voiced Lacus Clyne of Gundam Seed....

For Tatsuya, Yuichi Nakamura, the same person who voiced Gai Tsutsugami of Guilty Crown and Gray Fullbuster from Fairy Tail...........

That's my ideal staff, what's yours?
For me, I don't really pay much attention to voice acting since it's not like I can understand what they're saying anyway, so I'll skip that.

For music? I guess the people that did FMA:B might be nice.

And as for animation : The people that worked on Aquarion EVOL since the style is fairly similar.

Now the two things I care about the most are : Budget and good writers. That's all, really.
Libros is offline  
Old 2013-02-27, 10:02   Link #3099
Rava
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post
We know that the MKnR is going to be animated sooner or later....Let me ask you guys a question that has been haunting me for a while. Who is the ideal studio that should handle the animation of MKnR, the music composer, director, and ideal voice actress and actor for Miyuki and Tatsuya respectively.........

For me, I would like Product I.G to handle the animation...

For music, it would be sweet if a person with the caliber of Yuki Kajiura handles the music or Hiroyuki Sawano, the person who compose the music for guilty crown...

For Miyuki's voice, Rei Tanaka, the same person who voiced Lacus Clyne of Gundam Seed....

For Tatsuya, Yuichi Nakamura, the same person who voiced Gai Tsutsugami of Guilty Crown and Gray Fullbuster from Fairy Tail...........

That's my ideal staff, what's yours?
I don't care about the music so much, but ufotable for the animation please. I don't care if there's CG in it...
Rava is offline  
Old 2013-02-27, 10:14   Link #3100
belatkuro
Kuro-chan
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post
We know that the MKnR is going to be animated sooner or later....Let me ask you guys a question that has been haunting me for a while. Who is the ideal studio that should handle the animation of MKnR, the music composer, director, and ideal voice actress and actor for Miyuki and Tatsuya respectively.........

For me, I would like Product I.G to handle the animation...

For music, it would be sweet if a person with the caliber of Yuki Kajiura handles the music or Hiroyuki Sawano, the person who compose the music for guilty crown...

For Miyuki's voice, Rei Tanaka, the same person who voiced Lacus Clyne of Gundam Seed....

For Tatsuya, Yuichi Nakamura, the same person who voiced Gai Tsutsugami of Guilty Crown and Gray Fullbuster from Fairy Tail...........

That's my ideal staff, what's yours?
He's already voiced Tatsuya in the audio drama DVD. Hayami Saori voiced Miyuki there.

I'll pass on commenting on the staff I want. Picking a dream team will just make you disappointed when it's been green-lit and the staff is not who you were expecting.
belatkuro is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, magic, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.