AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-21, 00:09   Link #1581
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

I have read the afterword of Ishibumi. I think he already said before that he has already prepared the last part of HS DxD.

So, everyone's question is that how long will the arc last until then?

There are 3 arcs already, the 1st one has already become an anime; while half of the 2nd arc is going to be anime as well( but it's still not confirmed if it will cover vol. 3 - 4 or the whole 2nd arc).

And the 4th arc just got started this year. It's sad that we still have to read the next one as a SS novel, but it can't be helped, that was the decision of the editor and Ishibumi to give light about Kiba's past. I think it will come out in May,perhaps. Then the next novel will be around September, correct me if I'm wrong.

HS Dxd novels comes out in three books per year. The order could be like this:

Main Story>MS>MS or MS>SS>MS or SS>MS>MS or etc.

The objective of 4th Arc is to improve the relation ships of the remaining Harem members:
Ravel - check, Gasper - coming, Xenovia - Next part, Irina - Next part, Rossweisse - Last part.

The arc will cover Romania, Heaven, then Asgard respectively.

Then after the balance is in order, we are now ready to head for the 5th arc. Although, I want the series to reach at least 10 to 12 or 13 arcs to finish

Still, Ishibumi worries a little bit about his series if it will continue. I still believe that it has a bright future. Even I want to buy the Volumes to support the series but sadly LN from Japan are not translated to be sold to other countries. I can only read it from the internet.

But I do wish that HS Dxd will be a successful series that the readers will be proud of it.
Old 2013-02-21, 01:04   Link #1582
rvlast

you know you could just import it and just have it at your shelf in shrink wrapped form.

that way, you can proudly say "you're supporting the author"

or something like that... at least according to /a/....
Old 2013-02-21, 04:29   Link #1583
Chimurry

Is really often I think some people follow the wrong project (HS DxD) in the harem area, maybe will be a lot more happy if follow some like Boin Boin Teacher or like that.

Some others for who knows the reason using "bold" or colors without thinking, in my culture at least using all caps lock or bold means the person its screaming, few words or sentences which require special attention its reasonable, same with the Thread writing, The "Old" ones ready suffered the closing of the original Animesuki DxD Thread, if there is a Q & A thread, please use that one, same for Speculation theories, its boring to receive bunch of mails notifications for stuff which in short will give to all problems (in my case my system start to send it all to spam folder without I notice) with the Mods and ready happened before: they just close the thread if we cannot control.

Finally: On my POV, Rias its officially engage with Ise after He require her as price for winning against Raiser, even he said: "Rias virginity its mine", thats often its known as "take responsibility", so far Rias trouble are She wish Ise and Her virginity will taken each other, by the conditions and means, They ready live as marriage couple, or at least as engage.
@N0m@n: thanks again, I don't know if others help too, in that case: thanks too.
Old 2013-02-21, 05:28   Link #1584
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

A lot of people Avoid DxD because of the art (not the story the art). They feel its too hentaiish. So they wouldn't touch it. Same-thing applies to Horizon too apparently the boobs are too big. A lot of people feel appalled by it. Wait til you see Miyama's Lolicon stuff... makes you think if its even legal....
Old 2013-02-21, 05:59   Link #1585
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
A lot of people Avoid DxD because of the art (not the story the art). They feel its too hentaiish. So they wouldn't touch it. Same-thing applies to Horizon too apparently the boobs are too big. A lot of people feel appalled by it. Wait til you see Miyama's Lolicon stuff... makes you think if its even legal....
really people are put of Horizon because of the oppai? isnt it more because of its shear size per volume?! come on its as thick as a chinese dictionary... in height and I dont think I would even consider Horizon as a "Light" Novel heck "Light" is an understatement... actually I'm fine with Miyama Zero's artwork since I'm used to his stuff read some eroges with his art so yeah...
Old 2013-02-21, 22:56   Link #1586
Yye1
Member of Little Busters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post

Although, I want the series to reach at least 10 to 12 or 13 arcs to finish
Ur kidding right, that'll make it like 30 volumes at the very least, and that is not gonna happen.

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Old 2013-02-21, 23:07   Link #1587
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
It's not really the art so much as the story actually. Those kinds of people dislike harem, romcom and anything with fanservice. Even if the art was nothing like how it is, they would still avoid it based on that.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2013-02-22, 09:53   Link #1588
golem517

finally the KB is copying the evil piece system! make sense right reviving the dead and having improvement.
Old 2013-02-22, 16:57   Link #1589
peinmaximus@

hey guys,can be that one ise vs euclid and one ise vs the new leader of khaos brigade will happen until the end of this arc?
Old 2013-02-22, 19:06   Link #1590
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey guys,can be that one ise vs euclid and one ise vs the new leader of khaos brigade will happen until the end of this arc?
Ise vs Euclides, maybe they fight in the end of this arc to discover the secret of the resurrection and who is the new leader of KB.

OR MAYBE

Ise vs Grendel, and this fight will help Ise to be stronger. like Sairaorg battle.

But i dont think Ise fight against the new leader, because if it happen the strory will made very short.

Last edited by WILD_LION; 2013-02-22 at 19:57.
Old 2013-02-23, 00:02   Link #1591
rvlast

I'm assuming the leader of the new Khaos Brigade is that third super devil Azazel was thinking of, after Sirzechs and Ajuka.
Old 2013-02-23, 12:00   Link #1592
Shinon

^third super devil is leader of the magician assosiation Mephistopheles and he is not leader of khaos brigade lol read vol 14 again
Old 2013-02-23, 12:40   Link #1593
iK@r0s

^no body said he is the 3rd superdevil......those mutation occur when the previous maou and God died...since his old he shouldn't be
Old 2013-02-23, 20:23   Link #1594
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvlast View Post
I'm assuming the leader of the new Khaos Brigade is that third super devil Azazel was thinking of, after Sirzechs and Ajuka.
This is something that should be posted on the High School DxD Light Novel - Speculation & Theories.

Who the 3rd Super Devil is, is currently unknown at this time. It's highly unlikely that it is either Mephistopheles or the new leader of the Khaos Brigade.

Like iK@r0s said the Super Devil mutation is something that happen after the Yondai Maou and God from the Bible died. And since Mephistopheles has been around since their time it is unlikely that it is him.

All that we know about the 3rd Super Devl is from one line in volume 12;
Quote:
……Though there is one more devil who you can call a super-devil though…… Though he hid himself somewhere. If he comes out, then that will be very dangerous.
Old 2013-02-23, 21:05   Link #1595
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
This is something that should be posted on the High School DxD Light Novel - Speculation & Theories.

Who the 3rd Super Devil is, is currently unknown at this time. It's highly unlikely that it is either Mephistopheles or the new leader of the Khaos Brigade.

Like iK@r0s said the Super Devil mutation is something that happen after the Yondai Maou and God from the Bible died. And since Mephistopheles has been around since their time it is unlikely that it is him.

All that we know about the 3rd Super Devl is from one line in volume 12;
Sky, you're wasting your breath my friend. Even I couldn't bring order here.
Old 2013-02-23, 22:29   Link #1596
Ghost4321

Thats why I just stopped posting in here, no body can get it back on topic ever since a few days ago >.>
Old 2013-02-25, 13:53   Link #1597
Somethindarker
The Man.

i really like this theory, hopefully it'll continue for a few more arcs i figure 8 arcs and it'll end with maybe an entire volume being a few hundred years later. the current story seems interesting and the buildup is pretty good although the only thing i didnt like is the magicians personalities just kinda seemed bleh to me. the koneko and ravel developments are gonna be great as they've been lacking, especially ravel.

on a side note is there any place can read the SS stories with rias' parents, the one where supposedly rias' mom washes isse's back and the one where grayfia gets drunk? i read all the volumes so far 1-14 and the short story of ophis' first shopping trip. any help would be appreciated i usually frequent tsuki but they're not there.
Old 2013-02-25, 14:28   Link #1598
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somethindarker View Post
i really like this theory, hopefully it'll continue for a few more arcs i figure 8 arcs and it'll end with maybe an entire volume being a few hundred years later. the current story seems interesting and the buildup is pretty good although the only thing i didnt like is the magicians personalities just kinda seemed bleh to me. the koneko and ravel developments are gonna be great as they've been lacking, especially ravel.

on a side note is there any place can read the SS stories with rias' parents, the one where supposedly rias' mom washes isse's back and the one where grayfia gets drunk? i read all the volumes so far 1-14 and the short story of ophis' first shopping trip. any help would be appreciated i usually frequent tsuki but they're not there.
So far there is none on with them translated.
AFAIK, there is none that have Rias's mom washing Issei's back. I think you're confusing Rias's mom with Grayfia.
The SS with Grayfia is on n0m@n's Blog.

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2013-02-25 at 20:47.
Old 2013-02-25, 16:40   Link #1599
Somethindarker
The Man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
So far there is none on with them translated.
AFAIK, there is none that have Rias's mom washing Issei's back.I think you're confusing Rias's mom with Grayfia.
The SS with Grayfia is on n0m@n's Blog.
oh ok cool cool thanks for the info man. kinda sucks now that i've read all the volumes now i gotta wait for volume 15 >.<.
Old 2013-02-27, 14:53   Link #1600
Smillie

I'm sorry , but il don't fine on google the blog : " nom@n's Blog" Can you post the address?

Thank you
Closed Thread

Tags
harem, school life, shounen