AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-02-28, 11:49   Link #821
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
He doesn't have a longinus, his SG is just strong and rare.

Anyway my ranking
  1. Issei (Sekiryuutei with a Holy Dragon Slayer Sword plus a body with power of GR and Ophis)
  2. Kiba (We all know why )
  3. Rossweise (She is a Demi God)
  4. Akeno(I put her above Rias because of her Holy Lightning, magical ability, Fallen Angel Transfermation, and her most recently, being taught a defence spell by Rossweisse as well as her magic and Holy Lightning having dragon traits)
  5. Rias (When you think about her full combat abilities are not well shown and her new technique abilities are not well known other then the fact it's dangerous and fatal)
  6. Xenovia (She has just begun learn how to better use her swords abilities. As she gets used to them her rank will be higher )
  7. Koneko (In the process mastering Senjutsu)
  8. Gasper (His new power seems unstable and lacks control over it as well as no where near mastering his SG)
  9. Asia (No really a fighter, however, she does know have control over a Dragon King)
yeah i wa thinking of something else and accidentally wrote that down lol
__________________
cyberdemon is offline  
Old 2013-02-28, 13:01   Link #822
WILD_LION
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Place that lies between the different Worlds
Well, what could i say?, every ranking are focusing in the improving of each member of the team, but maybe the most important is how much can grow their powers from this point to the future, for example.
ISE(Get the stabylity of the queen, improve the armor, convert his all body in dragon, learn to control zero and infinite power, improve ascalon techniques, get the True Longinus"because it selected him", learn magic)
Xenovia(Learn to control all the functions of Exdurandal)
Gasper(Control his own powers and learn some of Senjutsu of Kuroka)
Koneko(Be one of the best in Senjutsu)
Rias and Akeno(Use the energy of dragon to improve their attacks)
Asia(Get a gold dragon king armor, well, is just a crazy idea)
Kiba(Control his new sword without sacrifice life)


How do you think they will improve?
WILD_LION is offline  
Old 2013-03-01, 11:53   Link #823
NoirX
寂然のキツネ
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Yokohama, Japan
Send a message via Skype™ to NoirX
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
Well, what could i say?, every ranking are focusing in the improving of each member of the team, but maybe the most important is how much can grow their powers from this point to the future, for example.
ISE(Get the stabylity of the queen, improve the armor, convert his all body in dragon, learn to control zero and infinite power, improve ascalon techniques, get the True Longinus"because it selected him", learn magic)
Xenovia(Learn to control all the functions of Exdurandal)
Gasper(Control his own powers and learn some of Senjutsu of Kuroka)
Koneko(Be one of the best in Senjutsu)
Rias and Akeno(Use the energy of dragon to improve their attacks)
Asia(Get a gold dragon king armor, well, is just a crazy idea)
Kiba(Control his new sword without sacrifice life)


How do you think they will improve?
For Ise, controlling zero and infinite only affects his life-force not his combat abilities. For Asia, what will the Gold Armor be used for? For Kiba, even if he mastered how to use them it would still chop something away for each use(the price of using the sword couldn't be improvised I think).
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic205802_6.gif
NoirX is offline  
Old 2013-03-01, 12:27   Link #824
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
^

Personally, I think that:

Ise:

- definitely won't be getting True Loginus since, it's currently in Sakra's possession, and I don't see him giving it to anyone...

- There might, be some improvements to his dragon transformation, but I doubt that Ise is going to fully transform, since there is a reason, why he is considered as a humanoid dragon hybrid

- I agree that he is going to improve the CCQ form

- He might have some slight improvements in using Ascalon, but it definitely won't become his strong forte - since, Ise's main combat style is to fight using his fists + use the assistance of his Boosted Gear ... no matter how hard he tries, I doubt that swordsmanship will suddenly become his strong point.

- We don't know anything, about the power that Ise's current body holds, personally I think it would be a stretch to assume that he is going to also inherit some kind of special abilities from Great Red or Ophis.

Xenovia:

- will probably try to improve her control over Ex-durandal

Gasper:

- will probably only learn how to fully utilize his powers, considering the fact that they where strong enough to crubstomp Georg - I don't think that he requires anything else then that, to become a pretty strong person.

Rias:

- gain control over the full extent of her Power of Destruction, considering the fact that, she recently thought of a new move, based on the details of her power of destruction, I doubt she has reached the limit of how she can use it

Akeno:

- it remains to be seen, if the dragon attribute of her powers, is permanent, or only temporarily, due to draining the dragon power from Ise.

- I would say, that her future development, is going to concentrate on her developing her fallen angel form and the power it gives her, rather then her "dragon powers"

Asia:

- Will probably become a pretty strong dragon summoner, by contracting with a few other "dragon familiars"

Kiba:

- will probably continue improving his swordsmanship , to reduce his "weak points"... apart from that, I don't see, how else he might expand his strength, which is already at a pretty decent level, considering the fact that he is the second strongest person, after Ise... and I don't see, any way for him to get out of his "shadow"... in other words, he will always be weaker then Ise...
Chris38 is offline  
Old 2013-03-01, 13:34   Link #825
NoirX
寂然のキツネ
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Yokohama, Japan
Send a message via Skype™ to NoirX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
^

- There might, be some improvements to his dragon transformation, but I doubt that Ise is going to fully transform, since there is a reason, why he is considered as a humanoid dragon hybrid
Ise said this:

Quote:
And also by dragonifying, that part of my body also gets enhanced! I canít dragonify my whole body, but I have learned how to make one part of my body like my arms and legs transform!
So it's highly possible that he can dragonify his whole body, just that at the time he only learned to do it to parts of his body instead of whole dragonification. With more training that could be fixed since his body is purely dragon flesh with the essence of both True Dragon and Dragon God. Only part of him considered humanoid is his soul.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic205802_6.gif
NoirX is offline  
Old 2013-03-01, 15:45   Link #826
WILD_LION
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Place that lies between the different Worlds
Which do you think will be the next way that our hero(ISE) will take to become stronger?
A) Improve the CCQ
B) Ascalon
C) Body of dragon
D) ability Discover a new dragon powers.
E) Magic
And how will he do it?
A) normal physical training.
B) find a new teacher.
D) fighting the evil and create a miracle.
E) With echi things.
What do you think?

WILD_LION is offline  
Old 2013-03-01, 16:42   Link #827
rickiminato
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
Which do you think will be the next way that our hero(ISE) will take to become stronger?
A) Improve the CCQ
B) Ascalon
C) Body of dragon
D) ability Discover a new dragon powers.
E) Magic
And how will he do it?
A) normal physical training.
B) find a new teacher.
D) fighting the evil and create a miracle.
E) With echi things.
What do you think?

A) i think the option D and A
B) option A improvised with echi things

I think I could use to beat grendel and the other evil dragons are maybe use his new undiscovered powers and mastered his cardinal crimson
__________________
rickiminato is offline  
Old 2013-03-01, 19:03   Link #828
WILD_LION
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Place that lies between the different Worlds
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickiminato View Post
I think I could use to beat grendel and the other evil dragons are maybe use his new undiscovered powers and mastered his cardinal crimson
That is a great idea, The fights against the evil dragons must improve Ise powers and abilities, for example like the battle against Sairaorg Bael when he discover for first time his new Cardinal Crimson armor, but it was with the help of the spirits of his sempais, that now are dead, the question in this theory is, how ise will do to create one more miracle?
WILD_LION is offline  
Old 2013-03-02, 00:48   Link #829
GrrDraxin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Empire of Lolitannia (as Ambassador)
Age: 35
Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Where Ise is concerned, miracles are his forte. He probably accidentally picked up God's miracle making by accident at some point in his life, and his becoming a devil with the awakening of his SG just began activating it at critical times. Ise only has to reach into his Mirable Bag (a gift from Santa) to pull out yet another miracle.

Because I want to comment on it, I'll revive the Grayfia x Ise thought. Even though it's impossible to add her to Ise's official harem, there is the option of the "occasional affair" or "local squeeze" that they could exploit. The only requirement is to get them alone together for a fair amount of time, and to get some alcohol into Grayfia to loosen her inhibitions a bit, and of course a mutual agreement to NOT tell Sirsects.
__________________
GrrDraxin is offline  
Old 2013-03-02, 11:41   Link #830
Tchadnis
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Where Ise is concerned, miracles are his forte. He probably accidentally picked up God's miracle making by accident at some point in his life, and his becoming a devil with the awakening of his SG just began activating it at critical times. Ise only has to reach into his Mirable Bag (a gift from Santa) to pull out yet another miracle.

Because I want to comment on it, I'll revive the Grayfia x Ise thought. Even though it's impossible to add her to Ise's official harem, there is the option of the "occasional affair" or "local squeeze" that they could exploit. The only requirement is to get them alone together for a fair amount of time, and to get some alcohol into Grayfia to loosen her inhibitions a bit, and of course a mutual agreement to NOT tell Sirsects.
I totally agree with you , i do think even without alcohol Grayfia like Ise , the alcohol only , allow her to admit it though .. "you can't blame everything on the drink but on the drinker" so i say .. she had to have some attraction for him in order to even go this far regardless...
Secondly yeah definitely , it feel like Ise is holding a Miracle Bag and from time to time he is allowed to get "hold" of a miracle from it .. but thing with Miracle is ... they dont happen so often lol
__________________
Tchadnis is offline  
Old 2013-03-02, 21:12   Link #831
fazri
blacksun king
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: jakarta,indonesia
ise power up have really think that can be working up.
1.mastering cqc
2.physical traning
3.mastering his new body that small true-god dragon that makes him power get extrem power up.maybe ise can reach god level.
__________________
fazri is offline  
Old 2013-03-03, 00:09   Link #832
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
ise power up have really think that can be working up.
1.mastering cqc
2.physical traning
3.mastering his new body that small true-god dragon that makes him power get extrem power up.maybe ise can reach god level.
If Ise mastered CCQ , then he would already have reached God level in power. Remember that Ddraig in his original body and prime was strong enough to dominate God from the Bible(who was the strongest God out of all the mythological systems in DxD).
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline  
Old 2013-03-03, 00:33   Link #833
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Personally, I think that Ise's power is going to reach a similar level as Vali.

After all, I think that, one of the last things, that are going to be shown in this novel, is going to be an all out, confrontation between Ise and Vali.

Due to this, I think that:

- Ise's current body, which has been made by Ophis and Great Red is going to have a similar function as the large amount of demonic power that Vali inherited from his Lucifer heritage.

- A fully mastered CCQ is obviously going to be, at a similar level as Vali's Juggernaut Overdrive.

... and probably some of the other skills that Ise is going to gain in the future, is going to have some counterpart in Vali's skill set.

At least that's what I think...
Chris38 is offline  
Old 2013-03-03, 02:18   Link #834
NeutralZero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Earth
An upgrade to Ise's ascalon will be needed especially if they/he are/is going to face against the dark dragon...
mastering the full capabilities of his CCQ may came very late of the game...
The very least he will be able to develop a subspecies of his BB way before he completely master his CCQ...
NeutralZero is offline  
Old 2013-03-03, 04:12   Link #835
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Well, IMO Issei may end up become even stronger than Vail. Things have certainly changed since Vail's arrogant declaration in Vol 4;
Quote:
“On one hand, there is the strongest existence that one can think of with a Maou + a legendary dragon like me, and on the other hand, there is a mere human like you which possesses a legendary dragon as well. Say what you like, but I think that this accident of fate is cruel. Though we’re rivals with the same dragon-type Sacred Gears, the gap between the two owners is too great.” (!)
Vail is still the same as back then a Maou(descendant ) + a legendary dragon, but Issei is no longer what he was during this time. The tables have somewhat turned on Vail as now Issei is the one superior lineage(in a way) as he is now a small True Dragon with the power of the Dragon God + Ddraig. There are probably limits as to how strong the 2 will grow, while Vail's hasn't changed, Issei's on the other hand has to the point it may be unknown as to how powerful he may become. Of course I doubt Issei will grow as powerful the Dragon God or the True Dragon, never nevertheless he indeed grow strong enough to surpass Vail at least in power. The only thing Vail will always have over Issei is his gifted talent in a few areas most especially magic.


Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
An upgrade to Ise's ascalon will be needed especially if they/he are/is going to face against the dark dragon...
mastering the full capabilities of his CCQ may came very late of the game...
The very least he will be able to develop a subspecies of his BB way before he completely master his CCQ...
I agree, but how is that going to happen? Will he seek out a actual Dragon Slayers and ask them to increase the power of the Ascalon or to teach him a way to better use the Ascalon, like Dragon Slayer techniques that correspond well with his Ascalon ?
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2013-03-03 at 04:30.
sky black swordman is offline  
Old 2013-03-03, 04:20   Link #836
NeutralZero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Earth
^Similar to how heaven upgraded the durandal...
NeutralZero is offline  
Old 2013-03-03, 05:07   Link #837
bludvein
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Upgrading Ascalon is completely unnecessary. Its already one of the most powerful holy swords out there and he isn't even really a swordsman anyway. Its just a crutch as it stands.
__________________
bludvein is offline  
Old 2013-03-03, 05:12   Link #838
NeutralZero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Earth
even if he is not a swordsman by nature he is still using ascalon in a different manner like in his earlier fight with Vali and his recent fights, he's been using the properties of the ascalon in his boosted gear and not by erecting the sword itself and use it the way Kiba or Xenovia used it...
NeutralZero is offline  
Old 2013-03-03, 05:39   Link #839
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Personally, I think the most likely power up, that Ise is going to gain in the current arc, is the "awakening" of a more useful form of the power that Ise has stolen from Albion - in other words, the "second coming" of the Dividing Gear.

Another possibility that I see, is that Ise is going to awaken some completely new power, that would have some relation with Ise's "second parents" - after all, considering the fact that the author has shown Ise's "dragonifcation" ability in volume 14, I wouldn't be surprised if he was planing to reveal more of them, in the next main story volume's....

After all, considering, how powerful Ophis or Great Red are... I'm starting to think that he might obtain some more abilities, due to the body he has obtained from them... naturally, it won't make Ise as strong as Ophis or Great Red, but they should be enough to make him, a little more powerful, then he currently is...
Chris38 is offline  
Old 2013-03-03, 05:44   Link #840
NeutralZero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Earth
Now that you mention it... isn't it best to have Ophis mentor him? After all the mana did came from her/him...
NeutralZero is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.